Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default [Help] Stuck in NG2

I have trouble going to NG3 (I'm stuck at 2^2). I have defeated the God King (without buying the Infinity Blade), defeated that R guy and his 5 cronies, went to the Zen Garden, I died in the garden and selected "load last rebirth", then fought my way through the garden and killed Saydhi, but I remained at 2^2! Can anyone tell me what's the problem here?

Iron Guard

This has happened to me a few times. It seems like if you load the last rebirth when you're in the zen garden, you end up going back not just to the beginning of your current game, but rather back a whole NG+. This happened to me when I was trying to defeat Shade without using any IAP gold. He was kicking the crap out of me (this was back when he, and everyone else in the zen garden, was using elemental attacks), so I kept reloading to last rebirth. I ended up going from NG+^8 all the way back to NG+^4!

It's a good thing I hadn't mastered many items in NG+^5, 6, 7, or 8, or it would have been a long, slow slog all the way up to NG+^9.

In other words, once you start a NG+, you have to soldier on past where you defeat Saydhi, or you'll end up going back a whole NG+.
    Exo-Pilot: You don't look like a great warrior.

Siris: Apparently not.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Wow that is annoying. This means I most likely need to fight my way through the garden without suffering any damage. As a heavy weapon user that's really tough.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I give up. This is just designed to make me buy IAP gold.

C'mon, take dual and wipe them all out!!! You can kill anyone of them not taking any damage. Don't give up, soldier!
    "Skillbuilding as a lifestyle"
    The God King Club ID#1|Ultimate GK Slayer |True Jedi |
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm facing Saydhi with 1/4 of my hp left. I guess I'll try dual and see how it goes.

Deathless

Did you pick up the health potion? After you fight the 3rd Titan, scan right and it's behind the tree.

Restart rebirth if you gotta, save some cash and buy a healing ring.

C'mon you can do it.
    Pantheon

True Jedi

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by SOG70 View Post
    Wow that is annoying. This means I most likely need to fight my way through the garden without suffering any damage. As a heavy weapon user that's really tough.
    Well, it's not as bad as it used to be. As far as I can tell, none of the first five titans, up to and including Saydhi, use elemental weapons anymore. If you can survive up through Ronin, there's some potion to the right of the screen after you defeat Ronin. All you have to do is survive Saydhi, because your health will be back up to max when you start the next rebirth.

So you don't have to get through all five duels with no damage. You just need to get through the first three without taking so much damage you can't survive Ronin, and then the next two as well. That's really not any worse than anywhere else in the game.
    Exo-Pilot: You don't look like a great warrior.

Siris: Apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by SOG70 View Post
    I'm facing Saydhi with 1/4 of my hp left. I guess I'll try dual and see how it goes.
    Look in my guide for saidhi pure crack
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by =Silver= View Post
    Look in my guide for saidhi pure crack
    No videos though =X

In any case I got 12k gold from clashmob and bought a sword to kill Saydhi.

Just read the text, they are clear stated instructions

Video is a complimentary feature. Btw, there are videos on Saydhi
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=