Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I BChaps I

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica View Post
    The only issue is, and i would be interested to hear the views of somebody from Epic on this, is that i don't think you would be able to do this anyway other than emailing all members a code on sign-up... I dunno how this could work?
    It has been stated many times in the past that it wont happen.

The only way they would do it, would be if forum accounts were linked to the forum account.
    They also said, that it would be easier to create a whole new forum, than to implement it into the current forum
    --- --- Gears 1 = 1160/1250 --- --- \\★//Gears 2 = 1750/1750 \\★// --- ---
    --- --- \\★//Gears 3 = 1900/2000 \\★// --- --- 608 Gears J = 1500/1500 608 --- ---
    EPIC Community Reaper July 1, 20013 -- August 20, 2013
    VT---VT---VT---VT---VT---Hokies---VT---VT---VT---VT---VT

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I BChaps I

Quote Originally Posted by Vivica View Post
    The only issue is, and i would be interested to hear the views of somebody from Epic on this, is that i don't think you would be able to do this anyway other than emailing all members a code on sign-up... I dunno how this could work?
    It has been stated many times in the past that it wont happen.

The only way they would do it, would be if forum accounts were linked to the forum account.
    They also said, that it would be easier to create a whole new forum, than to implement it into the current forum
    --- --- Gears 1 = 1160/1250 --- --- \\★//Gears 2 = 1750/1750 \\★// --- ---
    --- --- \\★//Gears 3 = 1900/2000 \\★// --- --- 608 Gears J = 1500/1500 608 --- ---
    EPIC Community Reaper July 1, 20013 -- August 20, 2013
    VT---VT---VT---VT---VT---Hokies---VT---VT---VT---VT---VT

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HaloJesse

Join Date: People joins, doesn't visit forums for 3 months and gets a weapon skin.
    Post count: People spams "Inb4lock", "Lol (10lols)", "I agree with you/I disagree with you", etc.
    Messaging the code through Forums PM/e-mail/Xbox Live/etc. Who stops them from giving away the codes away to random people?
    Linked to Xbox GT and when the requirement you have made is achieved, you get the weapon skin in-game. Who stops putting your friends GT in here?

As much I would like to have one, it wouldn't work at all.
    Thank you Cher for the GoW3 Beta code and the early access FoN code / Celestial Haven for the Commando Dom code!
    Thank you CaptainSlayer for the Jungle Tai code / SpinelessOyster for the Classic Hammerburst code!
    Thank you Bazinga-A7X for the Anya Stroud code / Gear Magnetic for the GoW2 Gold Lancer code!
    Thank you Gnashes for the Reaper Medal and Weapon Skins!

Would you kindly?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12