Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bbygrlsd

Default Gears <3

Just a lil something to show my love for gears<3

ashley4.jpg

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

lol very nice, awesome tattoo by the way.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tommyguns11 PSN ID: Tommyguns11

Nice lancer!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N1SSASSA

I love you, can we get married?
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    [Gears of War: The Onyx Platoon] - Fan Fic
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jamieBAWSOOT

I want a retro lancer
    Epic Forums, before I go, I just want to tell you... You were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And do you know what?

So was I

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JohneeVIP

Wow, that is one of the best gears pics I've ever seen... The tat is awesome... HmU on xbl..

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dizzy Walllin

I think ive seen that pic on here before in the artwork section of the gears forums.....Not sure maybe im wrong but never the less still a nice pic xD
    Check Out My Gears Collection!

Painmaster's Gears Collection!

Check Out The Video That Got My Topic Closed Silly Huh

Retro Is A Close Range Weapon???

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Painmaster212 View Post
    I think ive seen that pic on here before in the artwork section of the gears forums.....Not sure maybe im wrong but never the less still a nice pic xD
    There's a picture of my tattoo in the artwork section, but this specific picture is new.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xxSHRPSHOOTERxy

why do you live in America nice tatt and lancer

MSgt. Shooter Person

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    If your Win/Loss is threw the roof then your Kill/Death isn't impressive. Sorry.
    Gears of war since 06'
    Will the Real Mechanic Baird please stand up?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

She posted a picture of her tattoo before, not this whole thing.
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

Redeemer

Love how everyone is flipping out that it's an attractive girl with Gears of War stuff.....
    Thanks for sharing and nice tattoo!
    Last edited by SNiPaZoR; 04-24-2012 at 04:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBYCFOTA View Post
    Gears took the core mechanics of what made the multiplayer special and either removed them or mangled them beyond recognition. All this for what? To attract the gamer with the attention span of a nat who will play the game for a month and then go back to his favorite FPS or the next flavor of the month title? They're not the ones who are going to be buying all of the DLC and still playing the game 9 months after launch. That would be your hardcore fanbase, the one you've alienated with your changes to the point of no return. Remember them? Don't worry, you will soon enough.
    R.I.P - Gears of War = 2006/2012
    </3

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

She posted a picture of her tattoo before, not this whole thing.

Banned

Does that Retro Bayonet hurt another person? Like can you use it to charge at another person? If you can..I will have to buy it.

Joking. But really nice picture. I am glad that you like the game so much that you put a tattoo to show everyone. I wish I had a tattoo with Marcus Face on the top of my forehead.......

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: v Gow x Theron

WOW! Very sexy! And the gun's nice too!
    Dom: You hear that? What was that?
    Marcus: It's just the wind
    Dom: When's the last time the wind said "Hostiles" to you?

\\★//

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: the1nonlyBIMO

(marcus' voice)

nice!!!!!!
    Thanks to Capt23n for my SGE n a big thanks to NFI for MB. God bless I really appreciate it and remember everyone always pay it forward. And if you need help with anything my GT is the1nonlyBIMO

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dizzy Walllin

Girl posts pic showing her leg = lots of horny teenagers flocking to thread lol 15 replys yet 300 views...... Just think if she made the topic title "Gears tattoo on girl's leg" Server crash? ha ha jking guys jking....maybe.....
    Check Out My Gears Collection!

Painmaster's Gears Collection!

Check Out The Video That Got My Topic Closed Silly Huh

Retro Is A Close Range Weapon???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Painmaster212 View Post
    Girl posts pic showing her leg = lots of horny teenagers flocking to thread lol 15 replys yet 300 views...... Just think if she made the topic title "Gears tattoo on girl's leg" Server crash? ha ha jking guys jking....maybe.....
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Underp4ntz PSN ID: King-Chrizz

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNinja View Post
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    ^Above..... Anyways Nice! Love that girls digging gears! My girl is also gears crazy not that much like me but who cares game is amazing!
    Thank you themainman21 for the Anya Stroud Character DLC!
    Gears of War: Judgment Steelbook Edition[] Gears of War: Judgment Season Pass[] Deadly Cute Armor Skin[] Alexandra Brand[] Anya Stroud[]Young Marcus Fenix[] Young Dominic Santiago[]
    Classic Hammerburst[] Big Game Hunter Skin[] Thrasher Cole Train[] Adam Fenix[] Commando Dom[] Mechanic Baird[] Savage Kantus[]Savage Grenadier[] Gold Lancer[] Gold Retro Lancer[]
    Gold Hammerburst[] Flaming Pack[] Deadly Cute Pack[] Infected Omen Pack[] Green LiquidPack [] Gears of War 3 Limited Edition[] Gears of War 3 Epic Edition[] Gears of War 3 Season Pass[]
    Gears of War 3 LE Xbox 360 Controller[] Gears of War 3 LE Xbox 360 Console +2 Controllers[] Calibur11 Gears of War 3 Vault[] TRITTON Gears of War 3 Dolby 7.1 Surround Headset[]

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rezhistance

If you look really closely, you can see a Retro Close your mouths everyone!
    No... The Forums don't make much sense...

People complain to use the search bar, and when people actually do they complain about bumping an old thread.

For those that care- Rank: \\*//
    K/D: 2.8 W/L: 1.7 | No I dont care about stats but just to prove you wrong

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXxNachoZxXx

Are you single haha nice pic though.
    Bernie Mataki\\80//General RAAM
    Loadout:Urban Digital Lancer/Urban Digital Gnasher

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTouRisTofDuTYx

Her having tattoos proves that she is too old to legally date most of you anyways. Lol. Nice picture though, and cool tattoo. I've been considering a gears tattoo for some time, but money is always an issue when it comes to tattoos lol.
    Proud GearHead since 2006.
    Favorite Cog: Commando Dom/ Tai Kaliso/Adam Fenix
    Favorite Locust: Theron Elite/ Savage Theron
    ô@PeteNub: It's a 1 hit kill with a ridiculous refire rate, a super fast reload, too much ammo, easiest active reload. Yeah it's imbalanced.ö
    ô@quinndelhoyo:bypasses DBNO, highest damage output per shot, noob friendly active reload. It excels more than it should.ö

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xX DOMmented Xx View Post
    Her having tattoos proves that she is too old to legally date most of you anyways. Lol. Nice picture though, and cool tattoo. I've been considering a gears tattoo for some time, but money is always an issue when it comes to tattoos lol.
    Geeze, im not THAT old :P haha. And yeah, I have my back and side pretty heavily tattooed plus 6 other small random ones so I definitely know how money can be so easily consumed by tattoos.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by HighMushroom View Post
    Are you single haha nice pic though.
    No, ive been happily taken for nearly six years sorry boys :P

MSgt. Shooter Person

Very nice Tattoo and Retro Lancer oh and the legs are pretty neet to.
    Im not a king but i have a queen
    I enjoy watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: the1nonlyBIMO

Quote Originally Posted by bbygrlsd View Post
    Geeze, im not THAT old :P haha. And yeah, I have my back and side pretty heavily tattooed plus 6 other small random ones so I definitely know how money can be so easily consumed by tattoos.
    That's why you get a friend that does tattoos for a living and let him go to work...... of coarse of what you want him to do not just use u as a template
    Thanks to Capt23n for my SGE n a big thanks to NFI for MB. God bless I really appreciate it and remember everyone always pay it forward. And if you need help with anything my GT is the1nonlyBIMO

MSgt. Shooter Person

Sorry if someone asked this already but how much did u spend on it
    If your Win/Loss is threw the roof then your Kill/Death isn't impressive. Sorry.
    Gears of war since 06'
    Will the Real Mechanic Baird please stand up?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SNiPaZoR View Post
    Love how everyone is flipping out that it's an attractive girl with Gears of War stuff.....
    Thanks for sharing and nice tattoo!
    WELL SEE THE THING IS. There's plenty of girls on xbox live, but there's VERY FEW who are actual hardcore gamers of good games, rather than call of duty chicks who think they're cool but suck at the game. There are even fewer girls that are legitimately good at a good game like gears, and fewer still who are good at games that require skill like Gears AND are smoking hot. We just all wish that our girlfriends/wifes/chicks we hook up with on a regular basis, no matter how good looking they may be, could be a little more like this girl and share our passion for awesome games. My girlfriend freaked out when I mentioned having one of the forum members make a Gears coffee table like his for me. She is terrible at Gears, but luckily tolerates my obsession with it, which is nice. I can't imagine how amazing life would be if she was as into gears as this girl is. Would increase her desirable-ness exponentially.

PS: totally still buying a Gears coffee table when he gets back to me with a price. She can call the WAHmbulance.

PS

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KiLLSWiTCH2K12

Nice lancer, wasn't the first thing i looked at...but still
    GT: KiLLSWiTCH2K12
    Gears 1: 520/1250 (Working on this at the moment, had 1250 on old account)
    Gears 3: 72
    Part of the INSANE HORDERS group.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTouRisTofDuTYx

I wasn't saying you were really old, just usually when you have tattoos you are over 18, so its illegal to be with underage people, atleast overhere in MD. Sounds like you've spent a lot more than me, and I thought I was bad for having 2 grand wrapped up in tattoos, lol. But its an awesome art form, so keep up both passions! Gears and tattoos.
    Proud GearHead since 2006.
    Favorite Cog: Commando Dom/ Tai Kaliso/Adam Fenix
    Favorite Locust: Theron Elite/ Savage Theron
    ô@PeteNub: It's a 1 hit kill with a ridiculous refire rate, a super fast reload, too much ammo, easiest active reload. Yeah it's imbalanced.ö
    ô@quinndelhoyo:bypasses DBNO, highest damage output per shot, noob friendly active reload. It excels more than it should.ö

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: outc4st

LoL @ all the virgins xD
    GT: outc4st
    Been playing GoW since '09
    First wings achieved 31 days after release
    Re-up: 2 - Level: 32
    BTTE - Best playlist. Ever.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Are there really that many kids on the forums? I would think they wouldn't really be on here. I mean, when I was 16 and 17 I had no interest whatsoever in forums, because text was boring.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by N1ssassa View Post
    WELL SEE THE THING IS. There's plenty of girls on xbox live, but there's VERY FEW who are actual hardcore gamers of good games, rather than call of duty chicks who think they're cool but suck at the game. There are even fewer girls that are legitimately good at a good game like gears, and fewer still who are good at games that require skill like Gears AND are smoking hot. We just all wish that our girlfriends/wifes/chicks we hook up with on a regular basis, no matter how good looking they may be, could be a little more like this girl and share our passion for awesome games. My girlfriend freaked out when I mentioned having one of the forum members make a Gears coffee table like his for me. She is terrible at Gears, but luckily tolerates my obsession with it, which is nice. I can't imagine how amazing life would be if she was as into gears as this girl is. Would increase her desirable-ness exponentially.

PS: totally still buying a Gears coffee table when he gets back to me with a price. She can call the WAHmbulance.

PS
    Exactly. My boyfriend is well aware of how lucky he is to not only have a girlfriend that enjoys gaming, but that will play games with him or watch him okay games for several hours straight every night. I think i've seen the coffee table your talking about. Its pretty bad ass. Pretty much my entire room is covered in game/anime/comic memorabilia so I would love a table like that. I just don't have anywhere to put it right now.

Banned

Replace it with a Lancer and I'd marry you.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Kitty117

Never met an ACTUAL girl who ACTUALLY plays Gears of War 3. It's usually a giant fat dude sitting in his computer chair...
    However I'm enjoying laughing at all the people drooling over the picture...
    Last edited by fluffykitty117; 04-27-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: A CANADIAN

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyguns11 View Post
    Nice lancer!
    Lancer? Tattoo? I don't know what y'all saw, but I didn't see any of that.

Cool tat. :>
    Gears player since day 1 - - Get you some
    Thank-you Cher for A Fenix and SGE & BRUTE for Young Marcus and III LYCAN III for TM skin.
    ___,....--!--..---......,,,,í_
    ||___---_íc╗(\)╠╠╠╠╠╠||||||==
    . /_/-' l__}|--------IIIIIIII-777777/

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Exactly. My boyfriend is well aware of how lucky he is to not only have a girlfriend that enjoys gaming, but that will play games with him or watch him okay games for several hours straight every night. I think i've seen the coffee table your talking about. Its pretty bad ass. Pretty much my entire room is covered in game/anime/comic memorabilia so I would love a table like that. I just don't have anywhere to put it right now.
    He is indeed. I'd murder ten thousand infants for a woman who actually enjoys and excels at games, and likes comics and whatnot. My chick plays WoW, but bless her heart she's terrible at that too It's fun to watch her though. She lovessss Assassin's Creed and Resistance, which makes me wonder why she can't get into Gears. Anyway, I added you on Live, I'm on a lot during the day if you ever need a teammate.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
    LoL @ all the virgins xD
    I like Virgins.