MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iRevolu7ionz i

Default looking for people who actually play gears 3

and are legit.

im 43
    and i play with only 2 others, (Team Hype).

im looking for more people to have on my list to play to win, but also for fun.

gt- xTH Goblin
    just send me requests.
    y u mad?

Classic Baird/savage grenadier elite

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iRevolu7ionz i

blue 43* btw, not white...
    y u mad?

Classic Baird/savage grenadier elite

Redeemer

I'm always down to add newer people to play with....mostly because most of my friends don't play Gears that often.

Age - 20
    Rank - 92 (Green)
    K/D - 4.6
    W/L - 11.9
    Setup - Lancer/Hammerburst/Gnasher
    Mic - Yes
    Playlists - TDM, CTL, Wingman, BTTE
    Quote Originally Posted by IBYCFOTA View Post
    Gears took the core mechanics of what made the multiplayer special and either removed them or mangled them beyond recognition. All this for what? To attract the gamer with the attention span of a nat who will play the game for a month and then go back to his favorite FPS or the next flavor of the month title? They're not the ones who are going to be buying all of the DLC and still playing the game 9 months after launch. That would be your hardcore fanbase, the one you've alienated with your changes to the point of no return. Remember them? Don't worry, you will soon enough.
    R.I.P - Gears of War = 2006/2012
    </3

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Monsieur Worm

Add me
    Rank - Red 85
    K/D - 2.3
    W/L - 3.0
    Setup - Lancer/Gnasher
    Mic - Yes
    Playlsits - Everything except CTL
    Thanks Flak for the SGE code!!

GT: Monsieur Worm

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSxWorm View Post
    Add me
    Rank - Red 85
    K/D - 2.3
    W/L - 3.0
    Setup - Lancer/Gnasher
    Mic - Yes
    Playlsits - Everything except CTL
    Not picking on you or anything, but I have recently seen a lot of people say they play everything except CTL....why is that?
    Gears took the core mechanics of what made the multiplayer special and either removed them or mangled them beyond recognition. All this for what? To attract the gamer with the attention span of a nat who will play the game for a month and then go back to his favorite FPS or the next flavor of the month title? They're not the ones who are going to be buying all of the DLC and still playing the game 9 months after launch. That would be your hardcore fanbase, the one you've alienated with your changes to the point of no return. Remember them? Don't worry, you will soon enough.
    </3

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SNiPaZoR View Post
    Not picking on you or anything, but I have recently seen a lot of people say they play everything except CTL....why is that?
    I have never really cared for it only because it frustrates me...mainly because i am playing by myself with people that have no clue what they are doing.

Redeemer

I have never really cared for it only because it frustrates me...mainly because i am playing by myself with people that have no clue what they are doing.
    Ohh alright I can understand that reason....my team and I used to play nothing but the playlist, but then CoD was released.
    We still play it and do amazing whenever we are all on the game (which is basically when they are tired of CoD), but when they aren't I stick to TDM or Wingman since I only have another two friends who play the game as much as myself. If you want to add me than go for it because I'm in the same boat as you where I'd love to be able to play a game and do well, but not be the only one doing well on the team.
    </3

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Ohh alright I can understand that reason....my team and I used to play nothing but the playlist, but then CoD was released.
    We still play it and do amazing whenever we are all on the game (which is basically when they are tired of CoD), but when they aren't I stick to TDM or Wingman since I only have another two friends who play the game as much as myself. If you want to add me than go for it because I'm in the same boat as you where I'd love to be able to play a game and do well, but not be the only one doing well on the team.
    I'll add you...do you play much Exe or KoTH?

Redeemer

I'll add you...do you play much Exe or KoTH?
    Honestly, No....
    I now play TDM, Wingman, BTTE, or CTL. I used to play KOTH, but now that it's just me and a few friends we always seem to get bad kids as teammates that always go for kills rather than the objective. As for Execution, I've never really played it for a good amount of time. I know how the playlist runs and plays, but I just prefer objective games over Y.O.L.O game modes. (Like in CoD I'm more of a TDM, Domination, or CTF kind of player rather than SnD.)
    </3

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Honestly, No....
    I now play TDM, Wingman, BTTE, or CTL. I used to play KOTH, but now that it's just me and a few friends we always seem to get bad kids as teammates that always go for kills rather than the objective. As for Execution, I've never really played it for a good amount of time. I know how the playlist runs and plays, but I just prefer objective games over Y.O.L.O game modes. (Like in CoD I'm more of a TDM, Domination, or CTF kind of player rather than SnD.)
    Cool. I'm always for some good ranked TDM. Whats your GT? or you could add me, my GT is my username on here

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xM4NG0xjuicex

add me: x54V4GE M4ND0x the 0 in M4ND0x is the number.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Full Clip 4

Please add me. New and doing my best to learn the game. Would like to play with a group.

GT: Full Clip 4
    Setup: Hammerburst / Gnasher
    Mic: Yes
    On: Every night.

Rank - White 67
    Overall K/D - 2.3
    Overall W/L - 3.0
    Setup - Lancer/Gnasher or HB
    Mic - Yes
    Playlsits - Everything.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Kitty117

Hey I'll play with you, however if you're assembling a group of really good people I'm not the greatest, sorry, but I have fun and always try to win.
    Rank - White 67
    K/D - 7.3
    W/L - 4.7
    Setup - Retro/Gnasher
    Mic - Yes
    Playlsits - Everything except CTL and Warzone

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jeroniwhoa

All these private match inflated overall k/ds are hilarious.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: V A L K 3 N

Quote Originally Posted by iJoshurawrrr View Post
    and are legit.

im 43
    and i play with only 2 others, (Team Hype).

im looking for more people to have on my list to play to win, but also for fun.

gt- xTH Goblin
    just send me requests.
    GT: V A L K 3 N

TDM: 7.8 k/d, 8.9 w/l
    CTL: 10.5 k/d, 3.2 w/l
    Wingman: 7.0 k/d, 2.0 w/l

Other game types are also high, I just prefer these.
    If you want to play, that's fine. However, I will delete you if you make excuses for your own poor playing. IE, if you use the word "sponging."

[Edit] I do not post my "overall" k/d because that counts bots in private. I find that to be misleading and a false milk crate to stand on.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infect My Omen

Cool. I'm always for some good ranked TDM. Whats your GT? or you could add me, my GT is my username on here
    Mm. Add me as well. I only have Bout 2 friends that play a lot of Gears
    "I'll take a chip.....and EAT IT!"