Default Can you sink a ps3 controller without a usb port?

Can you sink a ps3 controller without a usb port?
    I got a ps3 for free, only problem is both the usb ports are broken and the controller I have isn't in sync with it. Thanks for any answers.

wii control xbox360 controller ps3 control
    Last edited by EvaHill; 04-17-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Boomshot

I'm pretty sure you can. I haven't used my PS3 for gaming in over a year (Xbox FTW lol) but i synced a media remote with it via one of the options in the menu before (media remotes dont have a USB port). I'm sure you could sync a controller the same way, I can't remember where in the menu it is but its called something like sync new Bluetooth device. Worth a shot.

Only thing though, without a working USB port how do you intend to charge your controller since they have built in batteries?
    ___,...---'---..---...,,,,',
    [__--_;=-o@Reign187''====
    ``/ /-'-|___|---;;;;;;;;;;;;:'

Massive Thank you to Bumble8eeTuna for my Chicks Dig the Baird tee & for being a truly EPIC boyfriend ❤ ★
    ★ Special mention to Parasidian & Rishy ★ Thank you to Capt23n for my SGE code ★ Many thanks go to Cher for the early access FoN code ★

Prisoner 849

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AryssSkaHara PSN ID: AryssSkaHara

Any USB port on a working PC, or a phone charger that has a USB port will do.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard