Default 1000 gamerscore requirement

Now I believe microsoft has 1000 gamerscore requirement for every game correct? Well you don't so technically you could get in a lot of trouble. I'm sure no one wants that. How you don't meet the requirement you ask. Well it's simple. The people that have suffered getting reset can't unlock some medals afterwards if they decide to continue playing this game. And who would be the people to come up with methods to get the medals again? I'm sorry not EPIC. For me this method didn't work i don't know for other people it could possible be for most people as well. But the reason we need this medal is guess what a 100 gamerscore achievement!! Since we can't get the medal, we can't get the achievement violating the 1000 gamerscore requirement. So unless you want to get in trouble and lose everything this lazy company is worth i suggest you find some way yourselves that would work for all people to fix this problem. I give full credit to the people that took there time to come up with methods do not get me wrong they're putting more effort in saving EPIC's but then EPIC themselves. So I guess is what I'm saying is FIX THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry some spelling errors, possible is possibly and but is butt.

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

Gears 3 already has the max of 2000 GamerScore

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chozo Lord

I'm pretty sure Microsoft's policy regarding the 1000 Gamerscore on all games has nothing to do with unintentional glitches like the rank resets. You can still obtain Seriously 3.0 by normal means if you don't get reset.

Besides, Epic is working to fix it.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PUGDOGZ

Quote Originally Posted by Kracker Kid View Post
    even if you get reset, you can delete your save file, start over, and still be able to unlock the medals. so theres no violation since there is a workaround
    Tried this two months ago after my reset from a level 91 with all forts/beast/horde onyxed and did not work,can't get 3.0 at this time and can't unlock certain medals/achievements.Now what ? Just curious since not a word has been spoken about this or a fix for resets since the game came out.Not a care in the world from me about a "violation" it is after all,just a game but seriously,is this it ? It is what it is and we "hope" it works out? Between freezing,resets and a few other "issues" this is becoming more and more like work and less and less like "play".
    *side note to the op,back of your game case it says aditional storage and or hardware requirements might be needed for certain downloads.Maybe not worde exactly but,all in the fine print.They technically do not have to do anything,that bit of fine print takes the liability off of them completely,it is and always was a "do we help the customer or not"issue and the ball is in Epics court and so far,they have yet to seriously pick it up..............for the "customers" with these issues.
    Last edited by PugdogsDaddy; 04-18-2012 at 05:47 AM.

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DarkRedScorpion

Quote Originally Posted by PugdogsDaddy View Post
    Tried this two months ago after my reset from a level 91 with all forts/beast/horde onyxed and did not work,can't get 3.0 at this time and can't unlock certain medals/achievements.Now what ? Just curious since not a word has been spoken about this or a fix for resets since the game came out.Not a care in the world from me about a "violation" it is after all,just a game but seriously,is this it ? It is what it is and we "hope" it works out? Between freezing,resets and a few other "issues" this is becoming more and more like work and less and less like "play".
    *side note to the op,back of your game case it says aditional storage and or hardware requirements might be needed for certain downloads.Maybe not worde exactly but,all in the fine print.They technically do not have to do anything,that bit of fine print takes the liability off of them completely,it is and always was a "do we help the customer or not"issue and the ball is in Epics court and so far,they have yet to seriously pick it up..............for the "customers" with these issues.
    did you play offline to make sure you start fresh with a new save file, and not play online right away where it could load the corrupted server files? never tried this myself, but i would imagine it would work because the problem is in the save files

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Acidviolet

if you're playing offline, then go online, the save data will go corrupt, this happened to me, so i had to start over again. this is why you should back up you're data as so many other threads have stated, dont hate the game for the problem.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PUGDOGZ

Quote Originally Posted by Acidviolet View Post
    if you're playing offline, then go online, the save data will go corrupt, this happened to me, so i had to start over again. this is why you should back up you're data as so many other threads have stated, dont hate the game for the problem.
    Have been playing since Gears 1 came out,then all online in 2 and 3 ,and to Acid,where in my post is the word hate ? None here "brah'' just stating the facts.Believe me,I know about saves,could have ,would haves,way beyond that at this point.Always had and always will love gears so try not to "read" in to supposed feelings in an internet post.Much apreciated,have a nice day.