Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Gears of War

  1. #1
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    596
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TURTALISE

    Default Gears of War

    I just re bought it for only $5...

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In ur base killin ur d00dz
    Posts
    6,006
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

    Default

    Ha ha nice
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

  3. #3
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    A rock garden, growing rocks.
    Posts
    1,278
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: rawr of the 419

    Default

    ME TOO! Gamestop?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Black Ops 2 Lobby
    Posts
    16,129
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

    Default

    The first one?

  5. #5
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    596
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TURTALISE

    Default

    Yes the first one! and yes at gamestop. I can't believe it was only 5 bucks....

  6. #6
    Seriously...

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221B Baker St.
    Posts
    13,681
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Jim Tuna

    Default

    I had extra Microsoft points, so I bought it on demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

  7. #7
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    596
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TURTALISE

    Default

    How much on demand?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Tuna View Post
    I had extra Microsoft points, so I bought it on demand.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland - UK
    Posts
    7,975
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: UIR Onyx Scott PSN ID: NI_Locust

    Default

    Still have my collectors edition, it's in pretty rough shape now tho
    @Scott_Lyle93

    Extremely Serious


  9. #9
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    I remember when I first bought it.

    Was so excited walking back from Argos.

  10. #10
    Seriously...

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221B Baker St.
    Posts
    13,681
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Jim Tuna

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey sanchezz View Post
    How much on demand?
    1200 MSP I believe. ($15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

  11. #11
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    596
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TURTALISE

    Default

    Im so happy to have it again, it just felt weird not having all 3 games anyway.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Stark Industries
    Posts
    4,699
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I Carmine COG I

    Default

    I want to re-buy it too to get some achievements I need. I'm taking a break from Gears 3 to play Gears 1 and 2. I want to get all the cheevos.

  13. #13
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    596
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TURTALISE

    Default

    I have the Chrome Gnasher but not lancer or retro, so im going for those today
    Edit: if you want to get some achievements together send me an invite!
    Quote Originally Posted by CARMINE COG View Post
    I want to re-buy it too to get some achievements I need. I'm taking a break from Gears 3 to play Gears 1 and 2. I want to get all the cheevos.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In ur base killin ur d00dz
    Posts
    6,006
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

    Default

    Playin gears one but so annoyed by those losers who beat you down in one punch
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Stark Industries
    Posts
    4,699
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: I Carmine COG I

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Pie 7056 View Post
    Playin gears one but so annoyed by those losers who beat you down in one punch
    LOL Is this still happening ?

  16. #16
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    lalaland
    Posts
    3,303
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DanTheGamer11

    Default

    Bought it from Gamestop for 7 euro... was totally worth it

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In ur base killin ur d00dz
    Posts
    6,006
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CARMINE COG View Post
    LOL Is this still happening ?
    yeah guessing its a glitch?
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland - UK
    Posts
    7,975
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: UIR Onyx Scott PSN ID: NI_Locust

    Default

    Gears 1 & 2 > Gears 3
    @Scott_Lyle93

    Extremely Serious


  19. #19
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    596
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TURTALISE

    Default

    Just saying but when i was at gamestop i also noticed a deal for gears 1 and 2 plus dark corners for only 25 dollars :O

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Black Ops 2 Lobby
    Posts
    16,129
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joey sanchezz View Post
    Yes the first one! and yes at gamestop. I can't believe it was only 5 bucks....
    I've seen Gears 3 selling for ú10 (is that about $15? 20 maybe?)

  21. #21
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    596
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TURTALISE

    Default

    Don't know exact translation but probably. And wow that low? at my gamestop it was still selling for $60(full price)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
    I've seen Gears 3 selling for ú10 (is that about $15? 20 maybe?)

  22. #22
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    596
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TURTALISE

    Default

    Oh and if anyone wants to play send me an invite.
    GT: TURTALISE
    Last edited by joey sanchezz; 04-16-2012 at 04:02 PM.

  23. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In ur base killin ur d00dz
    Posts
    6,006
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

    Default

    Maybe just maybe
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •