Updated 5/2/2012: The ClashMob update is now live. Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think!
Hey everyone, I want to let everyone know that the team has submitted an update that will address some of the issues you've reported thus far in the ClashMob beta. Below is a list of what's contained in the update. Since the submission process does take some time, I don't have an ETA to share with you at this point. As soon as we have an idea when it will be ready, we'll let you know!
We're continuing to read all of your feedback so please keep telling us what you think. Thanks for all of your support in the ClashMob beta!
- Fixed a bug preventing some people from claiming ClashMob rewards. This won't re-award the old ones, but will allow you to claim future rewards. (If there are some you missed, let us know what you’d like to see as we’re always adding new events!)
- Fixed a bug that made it so you had to restart the game sometimes to see new ClashMob events.
- The % complete on a ClashMob event should no longer show negative numbers.
- Made improvements to ClashMob servers.
- The Gem Forge works better, always giving you a better gem than the ones you put in.