Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Community Manager
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: raczilla

Default ClashMob Update Now Available!

Updated 5/2/2012: The ClashMob update is now live. Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think!

Hey everyone, I want to let everyone know that the team has submitted an update that will address some of the issues you've reported thus far in the ClashMob beta. Below is a list of what's contained in the update. Since the submission process does take some time, I don't have an ETA to share with you at this point. As soon as we have an idea when it will be ready, we'll let you know!

We're continuing to read all of your feedback so please keep telling us what you think. Thanks for all of your support in the ClashMob beta!

- Fixed a bug preventing some people from claiming ClashMob rewards. This won't re-award the old ones, but will allow you to claim future rewards. (If there are some you missed, let us know what you’d like to see as we’re always adding new events!)

- Fixed a bug that made it so you had to restart the game sometimes to see new ClashMob events.

- The % complete on a ClashMob event should no longer show negative numbers.

- Made improvements to ClashMob servers.

- The Gem Forge works better, always giving you a better gem than the ones you put in.
    Last edited by raczilla; 05-02-2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: update
    Will Kinsler, Community Manager

The Sacrifice

FYI: Same applies to Golems in the Mist.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I can confirm I've also had this problem with not receiving the Davidan. I'm not to fussed because all new things have some sort of technical problem and needs tweaking, and I know that it will be better in the long run! Thanks for getting stuck in!
    Infinity Blade III
    Level: Siris 240, Isa 188 || Awakening: 185+ || Health: 7500 || Attack: 1053 || Shield: 51 || Magic 51

Cool, thanks for working on this. I can also confirm not receiving reward for The Dark Ninja Returns and Golems in the Mist. Keep up the good work!

*Update: can confirm no rewards received except the initial $25,000. No Mob bonuses rewarded either.
    Last edited by -Zero_Cool-; 04-14-2012 at 09:51 PM.

same issue. hope it gets resolved. I love this idea!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: thatguyPUNCH

Thanks for looking into it !

MSgt. Shooter Person

I agree with the others. The Kuero Challenge and Golems
    in the Mist gave me no reward. I have to mention that I also play on another save which I started some time ago for friends and guests. There I got the key reward from the golems in the mist challenge.
    ,,Finish what you began.."

Redeemer

i did not receive the medium key reward or the davidian helmet for the above-mentioned CM Challenges...

I'm so glad I'm not crazy! I missed the davidian helmet, 2 medium keys...and I'm not sure why some of those were awarded in the first place. Only 11% was achieved for one mission, and now one of the ongoing missions show -4% progress...

I thought to myself "great, everyone is getting all this stuff except me". I feel better now somehow. I know I missed out of the Davidian that I qualified for. I think I missed the medium key from Golems in the Mist as well. Btw, did anybody lose some keys and health restores when they updated? I lost a medium key, small key and two or thee health restore potions. A bummer, but I figured it was the price of admission for the ClashMob beta. Anyway, the update is fun. Looking forward to more. -nyhillfamily

I too haven't received Davidian or 2 x medium key rewards

The Sacrifice

Have the techies been working on this issue? I was just able to claim a Medium Key reward for, I believe, Tame the Beast.

We should also be seeing gold from our clash mobs correct? I didn't receive any of the items or the gold mentioned.

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by Paulmolive View Post
    We should also be seeing gold from our clash mobs correct? I didn't receive any of the items or the gold mentioned.
    I hadn't considered that. We should be seeing some of the PERKS as well:

FRIENDS PERKS ADDED
    1 $1000 Bonus
    2 +5 Seconds
    3 +1 Bonus Play
    4 +5 Seconds
    5 $15000 Bonus

Didn't receive the Orci from "on the spot" either.

MSgt. Shooter Person

i got no rewards for 4 occasions so far.

MSgt. Shooter Person

True, I missed out the Davidian as well, along with a couple of medium keys on another challenge, can't remember specifically. Thanks for working on this!

MSgt. Shooter Person

I just missed out the Davidian. The medium keys is fine now, thx
    Infinity Blade II: Level 70; Rebirth 36;
    HEALTH: 8600; ATTACK: 752; SHELD: 82; MAGIC: 75
    Infinity Blade: Level 89; Bloodline: 28^2; God King Level: 900lv
    HEALTH: 5220; ATTACK: 198; SHIELD: 45; MAGIC: 80
    Game Center ID: TimxmiT

so far following havent been able to claim the following

"on the spot " no orci reward on mob gold
    "golems in the mist"no medium key or mob gold
    " tame the beast" no medium key or mob gold
    "the dark ninja Returns"no davindian or mob gold

thanks for the updating community support

I got the Davidian helmet. but I haven't received the Orci blade. i think that's all, i haven't notice anything else missing.
    Last edited by br4inwash3r; 04-14-2012 at 05:40 AM.

I haven't received Orci either as well as perks 2 x medium keys or Davidian

I also have this issue. It suppose I won the Orci and a medium key, but there is non of them in my inventory. Hope this will be solved soon!
    Great idea this ClashMobs by the way!

The Sacrifice

I just claimed the Orci from the 'On The Spot' challenge. This follows up a previous successful claim, a Medium Key from 'Tame the Beast'.
    Not sure why you didn't receive yours, LordDark.

Quote Originally Posted by iGasms View Post
    I just claimed the Orci from the 'On The Spot' challenge. This follows up a previous successful claim, a Medium Key from 'Tame the Beast'.
    Not sure why you didn't receive yours, LordDark.
    When I go to the "Victory" section, there are 3 events completed. it says "Reward claimed". I won "On the spot" (orci), "Golems in the Mist" (Medium key) and "Tame the Beast" (medium key) events. When I go to my character inventory, there are no keys and neither the orci.

That's what happens. Seems it just bugged. Were you able to take all the rewards from the events you've won?

EDIT: It says "Reward Claimed" but I didn't click anything.
    Last edited by LordDark; 04-14-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Default Same Here !

Quote Originally Posted by LordDark View Post
    When I go to the "Victory" section, there are 3 events completed. it says "Reward claimed". I won "On the spot" (orci), "Golems in the Mist" (Medium key) and "Tame the Beast" (medium key) events. When I go to my character inventory, there are no keys and neither the orci.

That's what happens. Seems it just bugged. Were you able to take all the rewards from the events you've won?
    that's what happens to me too, i hope we can reclaim it later ...
    Last edited by Jim_Castiel; 04-14-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Iron Guard

Participated in 5 Mob wins, and so far only able to claim prizefor the first win "Gold in the Sand". No helm, keys, or Orci.

Losing interest in ClashMob.

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by LordDark View Post

EDIT: It says "Reward Claimed" but I didn't click anything.
    Of the 9 events I participated in:
    4 were Mob Losses
    5 were Mob Wins of which only 2 (mentioned above) gave me the option to actually click on the Claim prize button, the other 3 said Reward Claimed

Of note: the 2 events which I claimed the prize, both said Pending before the prize became available.
    Last edited by iGasms; 04-14-2012 at 10:03 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I am confirming that I discovered Davidian in my inventory just now. It wasn't there back when the mob was over yesterday, but now I got it. Huh.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by ruggedland View Post
    Participated in 5 Mob wins, and so far only able to claim prizefor the first win "Gold in the Sand". No helm, keys, or Orci.
    Same here. I haven't received any of the MyMob bonuses, either.

Having a similar experience, have only been able to claim "Gold in the Sand" reward, all others that I've participated in say reward claimed but do not show up in my inventory.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Anoyo Ikari

Like everyone else, having same problem. Haven't been able to claim Davidian, brunt, medium key x2 and Orci. Thus far.
    Last edited by Anoyo Ikari; 04-14-2012 at 01:36 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I couldn't gain any reward so far except 25.000 from the first challenge we won. Here's something interesting. The problem only happens on my first saveslot and the corresponding NGslot. My second slot for guests and friends works fine and there I could claim my reward on OG and NGslot. Additionally I started the Guestslots on my Iphone before the update got released. I hope this information helps maybe to understand the problem.
    ,,Finish what you began.."

I too am unable to claim any rewards s far. 2x medium key, Orci, Brunt, and Davidian... Thus far...

no reward claimed so far.

Ok now I have loot the reward from "Money Bags" event, the Brunt weapon. I've been able to loot that, but nothing refered to the previous events.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Same here. I've won 6 clash mobs already but only got the prize for Gold in the Sand.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RomanoSZN PL PSN ID: CinekPOL

Same for me.. I've won 5 clash mobs already but only got one prize

MSgt. Shooter Person

4 won Clash Mobs, and still no prize. It says that I already claimed them.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I am not receiving the rewards from the completed events ("Money Bags - Brunt"; "On the Spot - Orci"; "Golems in the Mist - Medium Key" and Gold in the Sand - $25,000"). And also there was an event called "Swords at Sunset" that I've registered myself and couldn't take part in as it has already finished, or this event was complete so fast that I couldn't participate or it was a bug, because here it is "Kill Titan: -102%"

Skaarj

Sorry, double posted
    Last edited by nonexist; 04-14-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast