Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: paracelus

Definitley seemed to make a difference to Gem Forge! My latest forge (20 years/5 days) would cost $2.5mil to complete. Wow. Also noticed some gem forge related GC achievements. And what is this 'Rainbow Gem'??

I'm still having a weird problem (after upadting the game to the newest version) which prevents me from getting ClashMob rewards. Every time I enter to a ClashMob match and get back to the normal game, the game will load for a while. Now if I return to the ClashMob screen, I will see that every match I have previously qualified in are new matches and I can play them again. So this prevents me from never getting qualified. It happens every time and I really can't tell what's wrong. Oh, and I'm using iPhone 4S.
    Last edited by Suamine; 05-02-2012 at 07:55 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Gem forge cost aside, they really borked forging. I am constantly getting crappier gems from the forge than I'm putting in. With the cost associated with it now, we should be forging gems that are better than what we put in...

Things seem to be improving, I've had no issues recently claiming my rewards but I'm still not getting my 16k mob reward. I get the other mob rewards like extra time but no money.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RedWhiteNBlade

update made it worse

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Purrre Punjabi

Still a lot more work needed with Clash Mob. Despite participating in the last four challenges, I again have not qualified for either. I can't even tell you what they were called as logging into CM now gave me an error and logging in again has removed the challenges. One of them was against a Pierced Wretch and the other was against an enemy I've never versed before. Looked like a fully plated samurai wielding a heavy weapon.. anywho it's still rightfully in beta stage.

Gem forging brings up a lot of false notifications saying they're done when they aren't. The time to forge is also way off. A forge that says it will take 2 days takes far longer.

I'm on iPad 1 and game always crashes at the beginning. Cannot play!

I don't remember the last cm I actually was able to claim the reward for. I qualify n come back when it's all over and it says reward claimed!? I never did though!!!

Banned

I don't play CM as I don't have Facebook account. They made a huge mistake by forcing that requirement. I won't use a fake Facebook account either. I don't want anything to do with facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSteve View Post
    I don't play CM as I don't have Facebook account. They made a huge mistake by forcing that requirement. I won't use a fake Facebook account either. I don't want anything to do with facebook.
    Same here...

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSteve View Post
    explain to me how using a fake account hurts you whatsoever

MSgt. Shooter Person

Simply I think, that's religion
    Facebook is a devil!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jhooud

Hey guys, tried the En Garde mob today. I'm a n00b, so patience please. The fight seems like it ought to be straight-forward, but I lose my dodge and shield buttons. He can't kill me, but I can't kill him either, so I've seen the fail screen quite a bit. Is this just supposed to be a challenge for someone with heftier magic, or is there a bug? Any help (or even a "you suck, do X") would be appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake the Dog
    ôDude, sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something.ö

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Jhooud View Post
    Hey guys, tried the En Garde mob today. I'm a n00b, so patience please. The fight seems like it ought to be straight-forward, but I lose my dodge and shield buttons. He can't kill me, but I can't kill him either, so I've seen the fail screen quite a bit. Is this just supposed to be a challenge for someone with heftier magic, or is there a bug? Any help (or even a "you suck, do X") would be appreciated!
    You suck, do "X"! Nah, just joking
    Best methods:
    a) have a lot of points in Magic and a powerful ring
    or
    b) do scratches with your most powerful weapon (try with heavy)
    Remember to parry almost every attack, since you cannot use your shield or avoid its attacks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

How much data is the update?!?! I hve 2.5 gigs and it won't update?!

Blademaster

Quote Originally Posted by Sdfr4567 View Post
    Hm you should be able to update... any way you can delete some apps/pics?
    oLd ScHoOl
    27 . 15 . 23

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by Sdfr4567 View Post
    Do you have a new ipad? If so, then you have to have alot of space, because of the enhanced graphics...

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm sure this has been said a million times in here.... but WHY FACEBOOK? What is with the stupid love-affair with that piece of garbage? Also, I have to log in to it every time I want to join a ClashMob and it is SO FREAKING ANNOYING (yes, I run Safari in Private mode, I don't want stupid tracking cookies and crap on my device that I only use for gaming).

I already have an account on my device that ought to be more than suitable for this task. It's called Game Center. Why do we ven have Game Center if people aren't going to utilize it?????
    Visit us at BeyondUnreal!
    And for a cultured and mature Unreal Engine community, try our forums!

Default Bug Report for Update

Hi I've been playing IB since it came out, and I wanted to share some bugs that I've found with this new update:

1) May 28th and 29th in Canada, Clashmob crashes and when it doesn't, there are no clash events. Currently still down for me, and I live in Toronto.

2) I've forged two gems that don't work in the game. One is a heavy attack gem that allows me +1 combo strikes. It puts up two combo-arrow graphics, but the second slash (fourth in total) does no additional damage (only three damage increments removed), and in fact sometimes messes up the animation. The second is a light attack gem that says "on combo4 block all attacks". This actually does nothing at all. I have no idea what it does. But it certainly doesn't block any attack coming at me.

3) Character sometimes freezes into "slow-motion" mode at the end of a titan break attack (stabs or slashes), while the enemy titan remains at full speed, and dizzied. It's pretty funny, because my guy is usually posed there with his arms upraised, so it looks like he's worshipping.

4) Every since you made Facebook login mandatory, ClashMob has worked maybe half of the time I load it on iphone. Other times it freezes up. Also, it asks me for Twitter access EVERY time I login, which is EXTREMELY annoying as I don't even have a Twitter account, or have ever linked to one from my phone.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I'm sorry if the answer to my question is obvious, but I've read the manual etc, and don't quite get it.

How do I link Twitter to Infinity Blade II?

After I finish a Clash Mob challenge, there are three boxes to press to earn more rewards for the challenge. There is a 'Like' button and also a 'Comment' button for Facebook which obviously work with no problem but the Twitter one is greyed out. What gives?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Runningwild View Post
    I'm sorry if the answer to my question is obvious, but I've read the manual etc, and don't quite get it.

How do I link Twitter to Infinity Blade II?

After I finish a Clash Mob challenge, there are three boxes to press to earn more rewards for the challenge. There is a 'Like' button and also a 'Comment' button for Facebook which obviously work with no problem but the Twitter one is greyed out. What gives?
    You need to log into Twitter on your iDevice. IB2 should then prompt you to give it Twitter access. When you hit "Allow" or whatever the button is, it should all work.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

I'm using the default Twitter app and I created an account (after) updating to IB II which had Clash Mobs on it. I never received a prompt. I was hoping that Settings would enable me to log in manually but there is only a mention for Facebook access. Any ideas on how to trigger a Twitter prompt from IB II again?

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm getting a Facebook login problem a lot after the latest update. I click on the login button, it flicks to the Facebook page, but than flicks back immediately without letting me log in. I then click on the login button again and nothing happens so I have to cancel.

I haven't updated to the latest iOS yet so will try tonight and see if that fixes it.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Runningwild View Post
    I'm using the default Twitter app and I created an account (after) updating to IB II which had Clash Mobs on it. I never received a prompt. I was hoping that Settings would enable me to log in manually but there is only a mention for Facebook access. Any ideas on how to trigger a Twitter prompt from IB II again?
    Are you using the most current version of IB2 (version 1.2)?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by idub76 View Post
    I'm getting a Facebook login problem a lot after the latest update. I click on the login button, it flicks to the Facebook page, but than flicks back immediately without letting me log in. I then click on the login button again and nothing happens so I have to cancel.

I haven't updated to the latest iOS yet so will try tonight and see if that fixes it.
    Make sure you are logged in on your Facebook app or wherever it takes you. Also, when you hit login the first time and it takes you to the Facebook app then back to IB2, wait a little while before pressing anything. I find that it takes a few moments to register.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thanks, mate. I made sure I was logged in to Facebook before trying. Will give it another go and be a bit more patient

MSgt. Shooter Person

Heh, it seems only patience was needed after all! Cheers, MPLewis

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MPLewis View Post
    Are you using the most current version of IB2 (version 1.2)?
    All done. Thanks for your instruction!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234