Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default My IB2 savefile committed seppuku

PLEASE HELP!
    I ran IB2 yesterday and to my surprise my level 49 character @ rebirth 57 had been reset totally to level/rebirth 1!!
    I didn't choose to reset it.. A simple turn off and on of my iPod 4th gen fixed this once before but I have done that a dozen times including hard reset and my save doesn't come back, so I used iFunbox to see what's in there(I'm NOT jail broken). And long story short, I don't think I have the OG save files anymore =[

..so I was hoping someone on these forums might be awesome enough to hook my up with they're SAVE file folder with a relatively high leveled. CHaracter (I was lvl40/rbrth 57) you DON'T NEED TO JAILBREAK, just use iFunbox..
    Its just a massive falcon punch to the nuts to lose 4 months worth of work to use once clashmobs is released later today =[

A MILLION thanks to anyone/everyone who replies!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Are you using iCloud for your documents and data? If this is off, turn it back on to see if you have your save back

MSgt. Shooter Person

No I wasn't using iCloud, BUUUT that's what started this whole mess I think because I just connected my apple id with iCloud minutes before I ran the game to discover it was wiped, what followed was me creating a dummy character in the second save slot to try make my first character come back, that didn't work, and my original character that was in save slot1 still had a character there that was level 1, I proceeded to delete it and now nothing is in slot 1.

I tried using the save that managed to get on iCloud but it was the dummy second character.. So my only hope is to get another SAVE folder from someone further along in the game (hopefully rebirth 50+, and you can get this folder easily & without jailbreaking ur iphone or whatever with iFunbox) or use a hacked save folder, and put it in the directories of the game using iFunbox, but I much rather not use hacked saves
    Last edited by LordCthulhu; 04-11-2012 at 11:24 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

halp?..........