Question Unreal Gold Health points

I am new to Unreal Gold. I have a problem with Health points. The User Guide says that you can get 200 points but I can only ever get 100. What am I doing wrong or is the manual wrong?

God King

Welcome to the Epic Games forum!

No, the manual is somewhat right. You can get 199 healthpoint - that is when you collect a super health pack (a blue-glowing, cylindric container). Bandages, Nali fruits and health packs will only refill your health to 100. I hope you like the game so far.

By the way, you posted in the wrong subforum as this subforum is about Unreal Championship 2. Sadly there is no Unreal (Gold) subforum and there is no subforum for the first Unreal Tournament, so you have to post in this area if you are asking something about these games.
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Hya Thanks you for your help. The only problem now is to find the blue glowing thing!!

God King

In which level are you at the moment? If you want I can give you a little hint where you can find the first one.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hyzoran

the 199 hp limit is UT, not Unreal

On Unreal(gold) you can truly get 200 points.

Hya, I am in the mine - presumably this is level 1 I am just leaving a room full of packing cases. Hope this help and any hint would be appreciated.

Cheers

God King

*hint*Check walls for vents, you might see something. *hint*

@Hyzoran: Hmmm, just checked it, you're right.

S l y .

MSgt. Shooter Person

good luck.