Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iron Guard

Solution for kick:
    -It should push the player strongly, but he should remain possibility of shooting and slight control in midair (like in quake or UT)

Solution for Leash

Solution one:
    -It shouldn't affect on players. Only the environment

Solution two:
    -Or have auto aiming off so you have to aim precisely. Combined with long reload (like in beggining of Anarchy match) and copter like mini QTE (off course not that random. more like reload mini qte from gears) it should be balanced enough

And thumper should be removed. Not because of it's power but because it is extremaly slow to perform and everybode would avoid it by sliding.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Uncommon future

NO!!! NO, NO, NO!!! WTF will I do now? I loved BulletStorm. I mean come on! Forget EA. EPIC!!! Let People Can Fly continue with BulletStorm 2! It needs a sequel. You can't give a game a cliffhanger ending and not make a sequel. Look what happened to Prey. When you beat it, it literally said, "To be continued." We've waited approx. 6yrs to get a sequel to Prey (great game, funny and cool) and when we do, it's set during Prey 1 and tells about a different guy. What happened to the main character from Prey? What will happen to him. Why did they give it a cliffhanger ending for Tommy if they didn't plan to tell more? Don't wind up letting a less-than-expected-sales get rid of a game plenty of people would buy. I personally loved hearing Steve Blum's (best voice actor EVER!!!) voice as Grayson Hunt in BulletStorm and all of the vulgarity and unseriousness of this game made it my top favorite single game. It was what a shooter should be, fun and hilarious, not some trash that never ends (*ahem* Call of Duty, seriously getting old...). You can't just leave us with a sequel-potential and then turn it down. If I could run Epic until BulletStorm 2 was finished, I would be happy (like it'll ever happen though). BulletStorm was such a great game. Sure, many bought it for the Gears of War 3 beta, but you could also just pre-order GoW3 and get the beta, just a week later (no flaming retro lancer for those people though). A little more advertisment and more about it probably would've helped some, but I loved it. The day I got it, I played the *&$@ out of it. It was and still is my top favorite game. And a sequel would put it in my top favorite "sequled/series" games if it had a sequel. It deserves a chance. Allow it to become a face, not just a name that that one somebody out of fifty-thousand people recognize. It was an underrated game. PLEASE, BY ONE MEASLY LITTLE FANS DEMAND... MAKE A BULLETSTORM 2!!! Heck, I even have an action figure of Grayson Hunt standing with my action figure collection of the greatest video game heroes of all time! BulletStorm means so much to me. Ask my friends, they'll tell you I went nuts the day BulletStorm released. I traded in some of my favorite games to get it. And i have never sold my original copy. Heck, if i could find a BulletStorm poster, I would FRAME BulletStorm with the poster! That's how cool this game is! It DESERVES a sequel. Don't kill the potential it has. Seriously rethink your "No" to BulletStorm 2.
    Fuel, Fire, Desire.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lambent Lucky

That blows, I really enjoyed the game. It was hilarious. The crap that came out their mouth was insane.
    EpicGamesForumClan
    @LambentLucky
    YouTube: Lambent Lucky

I'm in the middle of the game! And it already feels bad reading news like that!
    AMD Phenom x4 Quad Core 2.5GHz 9850 Black Edition
    ATI Radeon 4890 1GB GDDR5 256bit
    4GB {2x2GB} Ram CORSAIR DOMINATOR XMS2-8500 1066MHz
    ASROCK AOD790GX/128M
    650W L&C PSU

MSgt. Shooter Person

Exclamation yeah! a "NO GO!"

http://www.ripten.com/2012/04/11/bul...eveloper-says/

well is there any chance of changing there minds in the next 10 years!!!
    CHECK OUT NEW RPG ALPHA MAP DEMO AND DOWNLOADS AT:
    http://www.moddb.com/members/slowman/addons

I am still looking for work opportunities!

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

Still sad about this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Its not their fault. Its the gamer's fault for not buying Bulletstorm.

God King

I wouldn't even know about the game if it wasn't for this forum.
    I think both sides are guilty. Gamers for being short-sighted (sticking to one franchise, ignoring new and different titles, etc) and the marketing, which could have needed some more "work" (at least here in Germany).
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

Like I said, I only bought Bulletstorm for the Gears 3 Beta. Otherwise I might not have bought it honestly. I wish it weren't true, but it is. So glad I did though. One of the funnest campaigns I have played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lambent Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Tuna View Post
    Like I said, I only bought Bulletstorm for the Gears 3 Beta. Otherwise I might not have bought it honestly. I wish it weren't true, but it is. So glad I did though. One of the funnest campaigns I have played.
    I thought the game was an over the top blast myself. The dialogue was hilarious and the headshots were sick. Guiding the sniper shots was a nice idea.
    I would really like to see more.
    EpicGamesForumClan
    @LambentLucky
    YouTube: Lambent Lucky

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CGOWAddict

I guess horde players would love this game, but as for me after story mode and the beta I was done with it.
    Last edited by CGOWAddict; 06-09-2012 at 02:37 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Ebbtide

Quote Originally Posted by CGOWAddict View Post
    I guess horde players would love this game...
    You'd think so, but really it's a different game. That it actually requires you to work as a team to get high points for kills means that this is much more difficult than Horde. I know that sounds backwards, as Horde actually gets harder as waves go on, but it's the reliance on your teammates in Bulletstorm's Anarchy Mode that makes it so hard. I don't think I've ever made it further than wave 12 in Anarchy mode, as people don't understand how to work as a team, and instead just go for individual kills, thinking that makes them a great player.

Really this game should have had a system in check to prevent this, if the game they were going for was a team game. If you're hogging most of the kills, and not getting them with the team, you should have been losing points, or kicked from the game. You're not helping the team.

I played this game with the language filter on, as I was not entertained by it's language or story. I actually found it reversely sexist, in that none of the men have any redeemable qualities, yet only the female character seems to actually have a soul. It just offended me that they only throw in one female, and she naturally is the only non-corrupted character. I remember reading an article where Tanya Jessen talked about how she fought with the game designers to keep Trishka's breast size to a moderate shape, instead of overly exaggerated proportions. I couldn't believe that stance; she's fine with presenting a believable female, but all of the men are disgusting stereotypes that she's not bothered by presenting. Ishi, a loyal asian sidekick; Grayson, a drunken, reckless, murder-addicted soldier; and Serrano, a moralless, narcissistic leader, who cares nothing about the soldiers beneath him.

This game had interesting gameplay, but I'm somewhat glad it didn't perform well. It presented an unlikeable game world, even if it was trying to just be satire. It just didn't work. Hopefully People Can Fly are able to come up with better writers for Gears of War: Judgment (though I don't think Gears of War has had great stories told through their games, either).

God King

Imo the satire worked out great.

And where do you think Grayson or Ishi lack a soul? Serrano, okay, I definitely agree (as he was supposed to be exactly like that), but Gray and Ishi have as much character as Trishka (who is murdering whatever comes across her way as well). Gray felt regrets for what he did, for having made Ishi a cyborg, for killing his own crew - even though unwanted - he was even silent when Serrano was picking on him for killing "thousands of people" when you were walking towards the Ulysses after leaving the gammastorm.

However, talking about Anarchy, I would have really liked some native chat, like in UT where you press for example t and just type in your message, press enter and it will be displayed in the corner or in a chatbox on the screen. I was heavily disappointed to find out that there was no chat in this game, especially because neither do I make use of headsets nor would I prefer talking with people through headsets when playing a game, I prefer to stay anonymous and chat is an easier way of communication (speech can be un-understandable or can have a terrible accent).
    Last edited by Sly.; 06-09-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Boomshot
    Inside the TARDIS, planning my next trip.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UNDEAD MIKE 95

well at least we now know what PCF are working on. Hopefully the money made from Gears of War Judgment will be reinvested into A bulletstorm sequel. *One can hope*
    I have 0 Paintball Weapon Skin codes left. I'll try an get more ASAP (last updated 6/7/2013 2:33 GMT) I just need Aftermath Baird now. Thanks to The Anya Bunni for the TM Code Bacon may be tasty, but I would never trade Sam for anything! The Walking Dead TV Series is the best! Long Live Rick and Michonne!. Also can wait for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special!

God King

Yeah, let's keep the fingers crossed...

S l y .

Iron Guard

Personally i like design, story and characters of Bullestorm. It has many small but original bits and overally feel fresh for me (but i probably should be counted as i just missed a lot of current generation games).

And anarchy imo sucked. It wasn't satysfying at all. Even when i played only with one friend. Instead of having fun we had to watch out for each other to not accidentially steal kills (what i did very often with my shotgun when my friend tried to line up enemies and kill with charged flail). And possibility of having only one advanced weapon... flail, shotgun or driller other options weren't efficient enough to be cosidered. And those bosses they were just annoying, especially when many of them were grouped together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12