Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iFirework PSN ID: iFirework Wii Code: 0967 5188 4066 7957

Default EPIC said no to Bulletstorm 2

Looks like we won't be seeing Bulletstorm 2 any time soon. A sequel was in development at People Can Fly, but the project was ditched by Epic.

That's according to president Mike Capps. He said that "initial development" on a follow-up to the over-the-top shooter had begun, but Epic decided that People Can Fly should work on something else.

"We thought a lot about a sequel," said Capps, "and had done some initial development on it, but we found a project that we thought was a better fit for People Can Fly."

He continued, "We haven't announced that yet, but we will be announcing it pretty soon."

Epic's decision is likely due to Bulletstorm's modest performance at retail. Capps' has already admitted that the EA published game didn't sell particularly well.

"I think Bulletstorm was very critically successful, and I think a lot of folks really enjoyed seeing something new," he said. "From a sales perspective it was good, but not amazing. I think EA was hoping we'd do better."

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Original Article Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...etstorm-2.html
    |Gears 1 1250/1250 | Gears 2 1750/1750|Gears 3 1715/2000 |
    | Gears 2 | \\☆// | Gears 3 | \\☆// | \\☆// | \\☆// |
    |Playing Since | November 7, 2006 |

Redeemer

well they really say no as they decided no because they did start development
    need Brisk,Neon,Team Metal,Anya,Young Dom,Alex Brand
    Thanks to Chellz for the Jungle Tai!!!!

Redeemer
    Somewhere near you.......nah just kidding, Mexico baby!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FreakkoRock

Really? I was one of the guys that was waiting for the sequel, actually I love the game, It had so much potential
    "There's room for 1 more, it's a f*cking party down here"

IceManC86, Tai loves you! (Thanks!)
    BRUTE, Marcus loves you too! (Thanks!)

Marrow Fiend

Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan——Wishing he can play as a Lambent Drone :(
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LambentHammerB

Sad but makes sense from a financial standpoint. Many like myself LOVED Bulletstorm. However I quickly reached max rank in Anarchy mode and got all of the achievements. I did this in a little over a month. It just didn't have replayability. The DLC's didn't interest me as Anarchy got old quick - you could do the same tactic and win every time easily.
    Bulletstorm needed a competitive MP mode. Timeshift did the whole time lapsing concept damn well. PCF could of taken some pointers from that game.

However since Epic decided not to do a sequel. They should give us Grayson Hunt and Trishka Novak as characters in GoW3. They wouldn't look out of place either.
    GT: LambentHammerB -- Trololol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Yjkzmleoc -- Twitter: LambentHammerB
    ||| LYCAN ||| - Commando Dom -- NFI - Savage Grenadier Elite -- Beezy8869 - Adam Fenix -- Genoo - Infected Omen -- Autopsychotic - Golden Lancer -- CallMeHost -- Golden Hammerburst -- Cher - Cole Plushie
    Flak -- MechanicBaird/Savage Kantus/Launch Skin Collection/Beta Tester T-Shirt/Stickers
    PopeAdrian37th
    - Jungle Tai/Aftermath Baird/Neon Armor -- BrainDeadDan - Brisk Skin Pack -- Richardson94 - Lambent Skin -- Parasidian - Young Dom -- GzB - Anya --DraconianBriana - Early Access -- CrypticAshes -- Team Metal

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptTranquilSkye PSN ID: Altima-san

My hopes have been dashed. I was so amped for a Bulletstorm sequel....
    The gamer formerly known as SkyeFire Hero and COG Azure Skye.
    Codes recieved(Will never forget the generosity...) - mcintoshPaintball weapon skin, Parasidian: Young Dom, CaptainSlayer: Neon armor skin, Zales360: Alex Brand, III SKYE III(Myself): Big Game weapon skin and Jungle Tai, Dead Cell Raam: Anya Stroud, Eridanis Nadir: Team Metal weapon skin.
    The Unofficial thread for the revival of King of the Hill!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: o A R T S Y o

Biggest sad face ever!
    Gearhead since 06*
    Gears 1 - 1250/1250
    Gears 2 - 1575/1750
    Gears 3 - 1900/2000

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This is a sad day, i really wanted a sequel.
    Last edited by Parasidian; 04-11-2012 at 12:13 AM.
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HaSSaN aSSaSiN

It was an alright game, i still probably would have purchased the sequel.
    He who will not risk cannot win.
    \\★//
    Proud sponsor of the more you know.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptTranquilSkye PSN ID: Altima-san

Quote Originally Posted by E.P.I.C. Lizard View Post
    It was an alright game, i still probably would have purchased the sequel.
    I would've frickin pre-ordered that ish one day one. lol
    The gamer formerly known as SkyeFire Hero and COG Azure Skye.
    Codes recieved(Will never forget the generosity...) - mcintoshPaintball weapon skin, Parasidian: Young Dom, CaptainSlayer: Neon armor skin, Zales360: Alex Brand, III SKYE III(Myself): Big Game weapon skin and Jungle Tai, Dead Cell Raam: Anya Stroud, Eridanis Nadir: Team Metal weapon skin.
    The Unofficial thread for the revival of King of the Hill!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

I personally loved the game, just for it's witty humour and non seriousness that is what gave the game its edge over the running market, where everything had to be pin point.

How many other times do you get to control a T-Rex called Waggleton P. Tallylicker.

- The game would have sold better if they released it with more notice personally, or grasped the idea earlier to have a competitor of the Duke Nukem series for all of the sexual references and potty humour

was still a great game though, but we'll see if PCF will carry on the project or not. all depends on EA, but since they're pulling out Online Services on games to save money, it's not looking bright

Grayson and the others do deserve an alternate home though, since we'll unlikely see their faces again.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CGOWAddict

Too much like playing horde all the time

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CGOWAddict

The game to me was like playing horde all day. Just wasn't my type of flava.

Boomshot
    Soloing Top Lane. Can't camp your tower I got perfect harass.

Disapointed. Not severely so but I did love Bulletstorm. Story had potential and the gameplay reminded me of days of old. I played Bulletstorms campaign back-to-back multiple times within a short period more so then any other shooter in the past decade.
    Need help with the 500 Silverback Rocket kills achievement? Visit the Silverback Service Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Totallysafe View Post
    I have never seen someone give someone else a code because they were fed up. This is a first.
    Enjoy your LGS EXTREME NOOBHUNTER. Thanks FL4K for my Mech Baird and III LYCAN III for my SGE.

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

Shouldn't this be posted in the Bulletstorm forum?

I loved Bulletstorm as well. I will admit that the only reason I bought it was for the Gears 3 beta early access, but I fell in love with it. Funny lines in it as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

Veteran

Sales my comrades, the sales isn't good enough to make another game. I think marketing and more advertising should do it, hell release a beta for it, create big hype... but never make it better than GoW....never.....

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hartenberg v2

They left it on a damn cliffhanger though.

Son of a.........
    Quote Originally Posted by echoplex View Post
    A beta for a future title?
    What do you think Judgment is?
    Thank you to Yosoypr for the Jungle Tai code, Flak for the Big Game skin, The Anya Bunni for the Team Metal, rondeau04 for the Lambent skin, and Rigemeister for the Young Marcus!

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

What?! That sucks. That game was so much fun. I guess we'll never know what happens to Ishi since the General has him now. Boo. Boo times 9999999999999
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hartenberg v2

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyRules View Post
    What?! That sucks. That game was so much fun. I guess we'll never know what happens to Ishi since the General has him now. Boo. Boo times 9999999999999
    Thats what I was trying to say, just a little less spoiler...ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by echoplex View Post
    A beta for a future title?
    What do you think Judgment is?
    Thank you to Yosoypr for the Jungle Tai code, Flak for the Big Game skin, The Anya Bunni for the Team Metal, rondeau04 for the Lambent skin, and Rigemeister for the Young Marcus!

Comics or novels. Expand on the universe. To be honest I bought it for the Gears 3 beta. It did have a good storyline that wanted to make you play it through at least once, but it got old on me after a short while. Really couldn't compare to Gears.
    "And Sera burned." - Gears of War: Jacinto's Remnant
    Gears of War 1 - 1200/1250 Dom RAAM
    Gears of War 2 - 1750/1750
    Gears of War 3 - 1900/2000 Hoffman RAAM Onyx: 48 Gold: 11 Silver: 6
    Gears of War: Judgment - 1500/1500

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fx Stryker

Wasn't it sponsored by EA? I'm surprised they haven't pushed out seven of them by now.
    Signature removed by Admin, over allowed size. CLICK HERE
    Thanks Capt23n for the SGE.
    To all the try hards. ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OKmoSCiUR4

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: echelonNYK

*sarcasm detector goes off*
    EGFC
    COG: Aaron Griffin / Locust: Savage Grenadier Elite
    Gold Omen Lancer / Team Distressed Gnasher
    Sensitivity: 18-14-14

“Tell Baird he's blowing sh*t up; not writing a god-damn symphony!” - Marcus Fenix

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

Quote Originally Posted by FreakkoRock View Post
    Really? I was one of the guys that was waiting for the sequel, actually I love the game, It had so much potential
    Yeah my thoughts exactly
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by llxl View Post
    Thats what I was trying to say, just a little less spoiler...ish.
    I didn't see your post, I saw the front page.
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Banned

This is such a shame I loved the game, the story, it's gameplay and characters (General Serrano is the best villain I've ever seen in a video game) and was really hoping for a sequel.

Epic should really reconsider this decision because with the right marketing this franchise could be huge. And it doesn't matter what EA thinks, just make it an Xbox exclusive and let Microsoft Gamestudios publish the game The Xbox needs more exclusives anyway since they killed Rare.
    Last edited by ParasiteNL; 04-11-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TUG31740

Here's the thing... They just had them move onto another project for right now... No one is saying that maybe they couldn't suprise us with a new BS2 in the future when we least expect it. Because notice, they never said they "scrapped" any of the developed content.
    Veteran Gear
    GOWJ Info Thread HERE. If you grab any info, please PM me so I can update the OP when I can! (I won't be able to have my eyes in all the places )

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EmShost

Honestly, this information was so vague, that I even don't know why was it mentioned. No more interesting topics to discuss?

Install a crappy DRM, take away possibility to mod, of course blame the pirates and don't learn on mistakes. *points on ME3*
    I guess that's the fate of every unique game which tries to laugh on characteristics of today's "oh-so-serious" shooters. Instead of similar gems, we're gonna get another brown and gray GoW with a crappy cameo of Bulletstorm characters in it.

Oh well. They were lovable characters and they're gonna be remembered.
    /vent

I hope. O_o

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

Working on another project? Like Gears of War perhaps?

God King

Quote Originally Posted by Parasidian View Post

This is a sad day, i really wanted a sequel.
    Nooooooooooooooo!
    Me too...
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyeFire Hero View Post
    I would've frickin pre-ordered that ish one day one. lol
    Same, I preordered Bulletstorm even though I never had a chance to play a PC demo, just a PS3 demo. *evil look at certain people who made these decisions*
    Quote Originally Posted by ParasiteNL View Post
    This is such a shame I loved the game, the story, it's gameplay and characters (General Serrano is the best villain I've ever seen in a video game) and was really hoping for a sequel.

Epic should really reconsider this decision because with the right marketing this franchise could be huge. And it doesn't matter what EA thinks, just make it an Xbox exclusive and let Microsoft Gamestudios publish the game The Xbox needs more exclusives anyway since they killed Rare.
    What I don't really understand is the reasoning. They put it aside because it was not a burner, of course that can be a reason. However, if you come to think about it, games with a "brand new concept" are never really successful at release, the success starts later - if there is good marketing - and the sequels are the burners they were hoping for. People dislike GFWL, yet they included it. People love mod support for games, yet they didn't include it. People love competitive multiplayer, yet they didn't make it - although it could have been possible! I just don't understand what was done wrong here... lack of time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goha View Post
    Honestly, this information was so vague, that I even don't know why was it mentioned. No more interesting topics to discuss?

Install a crappy DRM, take away possibility to mod, of course blame the pirates and don't learn on mistakes. *points on ME3*
    I guess that's the fate of every unique game which tries to laugh on characteristics of today's "oh-so-serious" shooters. Instead of similar gems, we're gonna get another brown and gray GoW with a crappy cameo of Bulletstorm characters in it.

Oh well. They were lovable characters and they're gonna be remembered.
    /vent

I hope. O_o
    I will recall them - forever. I mean, they were the funniest characters in the shooter universe! And still they had a clear personality.

I've had a bad time for about the entire last month and that news is just what I needed. My favorite game (putting the Unreal franchise aside for now) will get a sequel! /sarcasm

Btw, Gray looks sad.

Ok, I'm done. Just needed to get rid of all that.
    *sigh*
    What a good feeling.
    But that doesn't change that...

Sly. R SAD ABOUT NO BULLETSTORM 2. ಠ_ಠ
    Last edited by Sly.; 04-11-2012 at 07:02 AM.
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

MSgt. Shooter Person

I loved this game, and was hoping for a part 2, but if they are going to make a game that is primarily a SP game you have got to make it longer than a few hours of play. Think back before there was such of a thing as the internet. You would get a game and it would take a month to get to the end. Now a days developers think they can put anything out on the corner and some guy in coveralls is gonna come along and pick it up. I guess then they are kind of dissappointed in us the consumer when it doesn't sell. I hope they reconsider and make a part 2.
    Last edited by Alliance; 04-11-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sly. View Post
    Btw, Gray looks sad.
    Yes, he does look sad lately.

*Pats Sly* There, there.
    Last edited by Goha; 04-11-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: spelling, as usual...

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Still a shame for their decision to pull out though :/

Especially after leaving it on a cliff-hanger as mentioned before

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dizzy Walllin

A bulletstorm 2 with real multiplier would be so wonderful! We need another 1 of these i mean come on it was a brand new game series that none knew about what kind of sales were they expecting?
    Check Out My Gears Collection!

Painmaster's Gears Collection!

Check Out The Video That Got My Topic Closed Silly Huh

Retro Is A Close Range Weapon???

Iron Guard

PCF guys were already creating some DLC maps for GoW3. Going where money is instead having balls to fix their own game...

I'm not suprised that there will be no BS2 but still i want PCF to do sequel but better this time. Without flaws of original one.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xSYNTHx

Not surprised, the marketing for this game was horrible. If it didn't come with gears3 beta access I'm not so sure I would have picked it up. Marketing made it look like one fratboy douche joke all the way through but as anyone reading this knows, sure it has its potty humor but oh my god it was so much more. Real shame we wont be seeing a second.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xSYNTHx View Post
    Not surprised, the marketing for this game was horrible. (...) Sure it has its potty humor but oh my god it was so much more.
    Polać mu, bo dobrze gada! - how's this translating to English? Dunno, anyways, couldn't agree more. I picked up the game for completely different reasons thou, and those were: PCF, Jen Hale, Steve Blum and the music. But I'm weird and I doubt there were more people like me.

God King

Well, he does indeed speak the truth, I picked up the game (pre-ordered) because I liked the style from the trailers I saw, the humour was unique (you rarely see a game with such wicked humour), the skillshot system and I tried the demo on the PS3 - because the PC version had no at that time.
    And of course it was risky, I was fearing a horrible PC port at that time, which could have been a reason why there was no demo (that's what I was thinking), thanks goodness it was somehow fine except for some things in the menu which I had to get used to.
    The music (needless to say) is simply awesome, the song from the PS3 demo in Collapsed Building was everything I needed to hear.

Late EDIT:
    (No offense in this paragraph) One of the huge mistakes was to release the PC demo after the game's release. The PC playership might not be as profitable as the console playership, but it is still a big amount of players - who have been asking for a demo which they didn't get in time, I can imagine many of them just said "eff that" and didn't buy the game fearing it would have been a crappy PC port and Epic would fear to release a PC demo so that nobody would find out. I'm totally honest, that's what I've thought too.
    A demo is part of the marketing. Now, imo the marketing for the PC failed just because of the demo affair. Concerning marketing on TV, well I didn't see any commercial for it, on the other hand it might not be that surprising as Germany has some serious problem with their "omg it contains violence - must censor!"-attitude (while in the US it's with... well, you know). However, games like CoD, Bottlefield, Assassin's Creed and Crysh... I mean Crysis () had commercials displayed on TV, so I think it wouldn't have been impossible to do that here too. If it wasn't for my membership in this forum, I wouldn't even know Bulletstorm existed, I wouldn't have seen the trailer and wouldn't have told my brother and friends - and there goes a handful of potential players. Every player matters if one wants to make profit, of course you cannot please everybody (often because of a deadline) but one can try to if one has the possibility and the PC demo was one such possibility. Other than that, if they were just not done with the PC demo, if they were perfectionizing the port (if it was one), what would have been wrong with saying "sorry, we are still working on the PC demo, you cannot expect it before release because we ran across troubles"? Nobody has to know what kind of troubles, just be honest in case you weren't. I mean, that piracy talk was... annoying quite a bunch of PC-players.
    The multiplayer, we've talked about that dozens of times already, you know my opinion, give us mod support and the community will do the rest... and much more. I'm still waiting.

I hope someone will read this and such mistakes won't be made on another title that might be as great as this game. It would be a shame to lose another potential blockbuster-game.

However, a person cannot reverse time, if I could, I would undo many mistakes in my own life first. lol
    I would still like to thank Epic and especially People Can Fly for this breathtaking, action-filled masterpiece!
    Last edited by Sly.; 04-29-2012 at 07:44 AM.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by xSYNTHx View Post
    Not surprised, the marketing for this game was horrible.
    All credit for EA. This company is making more harm than benefit for video games industry :/

Veteran
    Behind an old vehicle layin down Lancer fire despite the Horde's continuing advance. -Reno, NV
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The 0ld Raven

But but but BUT GOD IS DEAD?!?!

Im never going to forgive EA or the bastards that disliked Bulletstorm for any reason.
    Warzoner #59 AKA The HammerBeast | 5 like a fist and 9 like a cat has lives
    Preferred Gears Setup: Locust Era Lancer assault rifle (left), Hammerburst Mk II assault rifle (right), Firebombs, and Gorgon SMG
    Goodbye Warzone and Ranked gametypes, you will both be missed

Veteran
    Behind an old vehicle layin down Lancer fire despite the Horde's continuing advance. -Reno, NV
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The 0ld Raven

Quote Originally Posted by Painmaster212 View Post
    A bulletstorm 2 with real multiplier would be so wonderful! We need another 1 of these i mean come on it was a brand new game series that none knew about what kind of sales were they expecting?
    This might be hard but think for a moment... Bulletstorm was designed to be like nothing out there. How would you incorporate that theme into a Versus MP. I mean theres no way around the Leash and Kick without completely taking control away from a player. Versus MP would just be a gigantic fail.
    Warzoner #59 AKA The HammerBeast | 5 like a fist and 9 like a cat has lives
    Preferred Gears Setup: Locust Era Lancer assault rifle (left), Hammerburst Mk II assault rifle (right), Firebombs, and Gorgon SMG
    Goodbye Warzone and Ranked gametypes, you will both be missed

God King

If you spend a time thinking about that in your sparetime like I did, then you will realize that slight modifications can make this possible. Simply think of the "brutes" (that's how I call the big Skull guys), they kick you too - and it pushes you instead of ragdolling you and make you hover in midair. Sliding could have the same effect. And leashing could be used to steal weapons instead. Sure, you wouldn't have all the possibilities of skillshots, but a leash detonation could be like a superweapon in UT (Redeemer/Ion Painter/Target Painter): a pickup placed in the map that lets you make a detonation which throws up players so you can do the skillshot - a pickup respawning after a longer time than other. You could still voodoo doll someone by kicking him into an object, you could still make someone fall off an edge, you could still make someone crash against the ceiling (by said detonation) and the weapons do their rest (for instant-killing weapon shots pickups could be useful once again).
    I could go on with many other possibilities/modifications of the gameplay to make a PvP/DM multiplayer possible.
    Last edited by Sly.; 05-01-2012 at 09:01 PM.

S l y .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast