Hybrid View

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XRed RingoX

Default Playthrough of all gears campaign

Ok so since there has not been any mention or announcement of any new campaign dlc i pretty much promised myself i was going to play all gears campaign in order starting with raams shadow. So what do you guys think ever thought of doing this as well?

Quote Originally Posted by redX331 View Post
    Ok so since there has not been any mention or announcement of any new campaign dlc i pretty much promised myself i was going to play all gears campaign in order starting with raams shadow. So what do you guys think ever thought of doing this as well?
    Thy actually discussed more campaign DLC at Pax East.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XRed RingoX

Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    Darn it now i have to wait to see what it is and then go through the entire campaign sigh...

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    No they didn't. Cliffy B said "you may hear some info sometime about a character from Gears 3 that didn't get much screen time in Gears 3". He never said DLC, it could be an announcement for a new game, new comic series, new novel or perhaps DLC. We don't know

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Timmy Skorcher

This is a good thing.. But I'm going to stream the whole series and put it in section on my youtube. Raam Shadow to Gears 3 and if anything new happens Ill add it.
    Stop complaining about getting two pieced. As long as no one is cheating Its all good, you dont like getting smacked? Go play NBA 2k11, They call fouls in that game.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

Oh, and at OP. I was actually thinking of running through each campaign in one sitting. Don't think it's ever been done before (not with RAAM's Shadow included)