Thread: CD Key problems

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default CD Key problems

I'm having issues getting UT2004 to start-up because I'm getting that "Invalid CD Key" error that many have apparently got. And I am typing the Key in correctly. Is there a solution to this?

God King

Maybe you are confusing a letter with a number like B with 8 or g with 9? Sounds stupid, I know, but happened to me once.
    Well, other than that, if you are 100% sure you typed it in correctly you might want to contact Flak and ask her what to do.
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm sure I typed the CD Key in correctly. On the sticker, it CLEARLY has 8's, but no G's or anything you mentioned.

I know it may sound dumb, but I just reinstalled Windows XP on my PC and I'm going to try and reinstall UT2004 and see if it still gives me the error.