MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OMG Its B3RT

Arrow My issue with gears.......................

When did everyone start caring so much about stats and rank is it really that important to some people? Is it really cause to complain to other people about a game company not protecting your stats. Is being level 100 with a positive k\d something to be proud of should I take pride in my w\l ratio...........................I miss the first gears no real hardcore stats other than match stats,and I miss statless games in general leaderboard rankings are dumb but some people freak out when they lose there stats that nobody but themselves will ever see lol why does it mean so much to you?

Isn't it enough epic gave a beautiful game to play how much more meaningless stuff do they have to put in until you guys just hush. It's actually quite sad statistics were ever put into games it blinds people, alot of you only care about stats and doing good, so it isn't even fun anymore it becomes a job. People are really blind to the fact that video games are an outlet to get away from stress and just dick around and make you smile, Not be a sweaty tryhard who is o stat hungry he ruins everyone elses game. I'm sorry I just had to get this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad View Post
    It may be attributed to chronic Gnashturbation
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee C Squared View Post
    Your missing the point of the thread again. Stop lancerbating all over the place

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by OMG Its B3RT View Post
    nobody but themselves will ever see
    Well everyone can compare stats after a game or compare with friends, so that's not really correct.

Lots of people play competitively, for them that IS the enjoyment, although I think stacked teams should go play ranked more.

I don't see how someone trying hard to win can hurt the team though, most enjoy winning.

just my 2 cents.

Banned

I agree. Too serious about a game. It is like their whole life is spinning around Gears of War 3.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNinja View Post
    I agree. Too serious about a game. It is like their whole life is spinning around Gears of War 3.
    I know :P lol
    Your missing the point of the thread again. Stop lancerbating all over the place

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 1rate View Post
    I don't see how someone trying hard to win can hurt the team though, most enjoy winning.just my 2 cents.
    Never said it hurts the team I said it hurts peoples fun in general as in both teams. I don't enjoy sweaty tryhards who just push push push spam retro all that jazz.

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Anger Biscuits

Never said it hurts the team I said it hurts peoples fun in general as in both teams. I don't enjoy sweaty tryhards who just push push push spam retro all that jazz.
    ^This. The main reason I dont play ranked.
    GT: Anger BiscuitsLevel: 100Follow me on TwitterGoing to seriously get used to alternate this time.Thanks to IIILYCANIII for the SGE <3If you're from the forums and see me in a game. Feel free to say "Hi!" If you use the Sawed-Off shotgun in pubs, I wish cruel things upon you.I'am poop at Gears

Boomshot
    In the deadlands with the Savages, lost without her. I will find you, my Queen.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Undead Paradox

...Because this is totally a "technical" issue with this game, right?
    I'm a hardcore spooner. I'm always the big spoon.
    Number of Boomshot Headshots: 23.
    I recall when I used to be a huge Guardian player. It was the only MP I played in Gears 2, and the only reason why I played Gears 2 MP in the first place. I honestly thought Guardian was never coming back, but once again Epic tells us they're still here for us, and that they love us. <3

Palace Guard

I play for fun, I never get annoyed. You can Retro/Sawed-off me all you want, I won't care.

I dislike playing with people that treat a game like their life depended on it.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: the1nonlyBIMO

Quote Originally Posted by Evanescence View Post
    I play for fun, I never get annoyed. You can Retro/Sawed-off me all you want, I won't care.

I dislike playing with people that treat a game like their life depended on it.
    I 100% agree with this and then u got those that get their a$$ handed to them n then quit the game so it don't affect their stats ......lame
    Thanks to Capt23n for my SGE n a big thanks to NFI for MB. God bless I really appreciate it and remember everyone always pay it forward. And if you need help with anything my GT is the1nonlyBIMO

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: M0rpheus1894

When did everyone start caring so much about stats and rank is it really that important to some people? Is it really cause to complain to other people about a game company not protecting your stats. Is being level 100 with a positive k\d something to be proud of should I take pride in my w\l ratio...........................I miss the first gears no real hardcore stats other than match stats,and I miss statless games in general leaderboard rankings are dumb but some people freak out when they lose there stats that nobody but themselves will ever see lol why does it mean so much to you?

Isn't it enough epic gave a beautiful game to play how much more meaningless stuff do they have to put in until you guys just hush. It's actually quite sad statistics were ever put into games it blinds people, alot of you only care about stats and doing good, so it isn't even fun anymore it becomes a job. People are really blind to the fact that video games are an outlet to get away from stress and just dick around and make you smile, Not be a sweaty tryhard who is o stat hungry he ruins everyone elses game. I'm sorry I just had to get this out.
    yep,the world is going mad... ok I understand people are pisst if they lose all data,I had the luck to have none off the problems and I'm ass proud as I can be to have the full 2000,but people who playing for a rank is just idiot,a mate off me want's to be in the top 1000 of horde on each map,why? To mean something in this world?? reaching those medals was NOT fun at all,why even bother to be the best today and hit yr face tomorrow... I'm glad I can enjoy gaming again I will never NEVER do this **** again for a game,even when gears4 comes out one day (yes offcours why not there's a lot of revenge that need's to be done of the last story! And truly...the last minute of the story was not a gears ending worthy!!!!!!!)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by matth View Post
    yep,the world is going mad... ok I understand people are pisst if they lose all data,I had the luck to have none off the problems and I'm ass proud as I can be to have the full 2000,but people who playing for a rank is just idiot,a mate off me want's to be in the top 1000 of horde on each map,why? To mean something in this world?? reaching those medals was NOT fun at all,why even bother to be the best today and hit yr face tomorrow... I'm glad I can enjoy gaming again I will never NEVER do this **** again for a game,even when gears4 comes out one day (yes offcours why not there's a lot of revenge that need's to be done of the last story! And truly...the last minute of the story was not a gears ending worthy!!!!!!!)
    Thank ya thank ya

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sB Torque View Post
    ^This. The main reason I dont play ranked.
    I know like sweet zombie jesus all the sweaties in ranked make it so dumb it kills me I was all ranked play for gears one and two my old account got hacked so I had to make a new one got that to 100 and that was all ranked just because gow 2 dinosaur matchmaking worked faster for me on ranked but alas gears 3 quickmatch is where it's at play the same kids for awhile and just have general fun.