Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    God King

Default Mike Capps: Epic Games has a PC-exclusive game in the works

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/07/ep...-in-the-works/

Gears of War and Fortnite dev Epic Games is getting back to its roots with a PC-exclusive project, creative lead Cliff Bleszinski and president Mike Capps announced today during a PAX East panel. "We might be working on a PC-only title," Capps teased, before Bleszinski picked up where he left off: "Let me say that again: we are working on a PC game."

The panel is still going on, but we'll be sure to chat to the Epic folks as soon as it's over.

Update: Epic Games prez Mike Capps told us after the panel that the unannounced PC project is currently underway, and that the current plans are to keep the game exclusive to the PC platform. Unsurprisingly, he wouldn't tell us anything else.
    Could it be really possible?

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Crusha K. Rool; 04-09-2012 at 07:46 AM.
    Our Loop, which art in source code, hallowed be thy keyword.
    Thy condition come, thy instruction be done, in RAM as it is in cache.
    Increment us this day our daily counter,
    and forgive us our typos, as we also have forgiven our compilers.
    And lead us not to the nullpointer but deliver us from bugs.
    For thine is the API, the GUI, and the CLI while(true).
    Semicolon;
    Please don't send me questions about how to do something in the UDK via PM. That is better discussed in the forums and we only have limited PM storage.

God King

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    ...for PC gaming?

Let's see. I'm looking forward to it, hoping it will be as awesome and addicting as Bulletstorm and the Unreal series.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Boomshot

"Exclusive" is a time-sensitive "buzz term" these days. A true "exclusive" is very rare anymore, but they do exist. Usually "exclusive games" are on one system for 6 months to ayear, and then they get released on other platforms.

I know this is unlikely, but it's possible; maybe it's a new Unreal game! The "accepted" mistake on UT3 was developing it for consoles and making a "PC port" so to speak of the game. Maybe they'll be doing a better UT for the PC that will later get ported to consoles once the game has been sufficently solidified on PC through patches and so on. That'd be really cool!!!
    -Smart bombs, position guided armaments; a more sophisticated way to end up dead
    -On this day, I decide to anoint my fists; engaging them in the mode of power and war
    wut?

God King

I know, "PC-exclusive" doesn't imply "it's going to be for the core gamers, not the casuals". But it's already a bit more likely since the console folks have been cleared out (thus far).

And auto-heal is evil, give us medi kits! No, seriously, I hope Hard Reset showed how a good oldschool shooter should look like in these modern days.
    If it's really a new Unreal franchised game, though, then it's not from the old school but from the school they burned down to build the old school
    Last edited by Crusha K. Rool; 04-09-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    Our Loop, which art in source code, hallowed be thy keyword.
    Thy condition come, thy instruction be done, in RAM as it is in cache.
    Increment us this day our daily counter,
    and forgive us our typos, as we also have forgiven our compilers.
    And lead us not to the nullpointer but deliver us from bugs.
    For thine is the API, the GUI, and the CLI while(true).
    Semicolon;
    Please don't send me questions about how to do something in the UDK via PM. That is better discussed in the forums and we only have limited PM storage.

The Sacrifice

Unreal 3? A true sequel of U1? A game should be done before they switch to UE4, thus people don't get confused by why-U3-Engine-is-UEngine4 sort of thing?

I don't believe it! Because I don't want to be disappointed when find out it's nothing Unreal.
    But IMO they should make another Unreal. After this 14 years we have U1, U1RTNP, UT1, U2, UC, UC2, UT2K3/4, UT3, but among all of these, only U1 and its mission pack RTNP were the true Unreal.
    UT1 was like a mutated part of U1.
    U2:Awakening, just like the name suggested, was not Unreal 1 sequel (because a true U2 should be called "Unreal 2"), but an "outsourcing" game having entirely different storyline. And its maker Legend Entertainment was shut down right after this project by Atari, so to me it was possibly a project Atari hoped to cash in very quickly when Unreal was really famous back then. But EPIC was too busy with UT2K3 and the new engine so they couldn't do it themselves.
    UT2K3,4 and UT3 had nothing to do with the plot of original Unreal. They just made up reasons for the tournament or war-like tournament.
    As for UC and UC2, IMO they just looked UT-ish. Something like quake-ish painkiller but much boring.
    So, all these years, we didn't see another true Unreal again. You know fans of Half Life, at least they have HL2, and they know valve will make a 3. They just have to wait longer when valve trying its best to polish the game. And they know HL3 will still be a game exclusively designed for PC first (Don't get me wrong, I love console games). They should complain nothing if compared with us

Prisoner 849

Fingers crossed it's either a modernized, re-imagined Unreal remake or a true sequel to the original Unreal!
    Personally I'd love to see Unreal redone but with larger enviroments and some indepth rpg system!
    I would much prefer this over anything else! There have been many requests for this and we can only hope Epic have noticed our persistant requests!
    "The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your actions!"
    Unreal Old Friends
    Legacy

God King

Uh oh... Cliff Bleszinski was talking about a modernized, inspired Unreal remake once with a brand new style... He said he would scrap the action for the rpg features. But, that would be no Unreal then. I hope it will be no remake when I think about it this way. *mixed feelings*
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Prisoner 849

It'd be easy to meld high action and RPG if they put their minds to it!
    "The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your actions!"
    Unreal Old Friends
    Legacy

God King

If the lead designer would say no it would be a no.

S l y .

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_PorkSword View Post
    It'd be easy to meld high action and RPG if they put their minds to it!
    It's not easy. A shooter with some RPG elements are not actually being an ARPG. It's possible to use some tiny little bit of RPG elements here and there, but basically it's just a shooter and has to be really good at what a shooter game should do.

MSgt. Shooter Person

A suggestion for Epic in the development of this game would be to not allow the dev team to use console controllers for a substantial part of the development cycle. Especially during the early stages. I honestly feel that was one thing that hurt UT3, that they relied heavily on the controllers when play testing the game and it translated through to the end product. I know there was a lot more to the UT3 equation than just that, but the "heaviness" of the game I felt stemmed from the limitations of the controllers compared to a mouse and keyboard. My .02 anyway.

Boomshot

What we pc gamer want most is Gears style cover system TPS,

This type is PC platform need most...not many this kind of games on PC,

otherwise PC exclusive or not, really don't care about it.........
    Last edited by darksin; 04-10-2012 at 10:59 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thumbs up Unreal 3 with UE3 Please!!!

Well! I do hope it will be Unreal 3 with UE3, in a "FPS + RPG" in a open world senario and freeplay, and...

...and that it will come with a "Unrealeditor"!!! since its exclusive for the PC!

The UE4 can have a first game done based on UT "UT4"!!! that sounds cool too!!!
    CHECK OUT NEW RPG ALPHA MAP DEMO AND DOWNLOADS AT:
    http://www.moddb.com/members/slowman/addons

I am still looking for work opportunities!

The Sacrifice

a FPSRPG could require much budget and manpower, and a working RPG system is not easy to design, so it's unlikely to happen. I would rather wait for Bethesda's new work.
    An open sandbox world with freeplay, that's not Unreal was about. I don't want Unreal to be STALKER or Fallout or Borderland. That's very risky and could ruin the Unreal franchise drastically if they fail to design an interesting system, and that will remove our last little hope for Epic to make something right for Unreal.
    So give it a new title if they gonna do anything Fallout-like or MassEffect-like. Then I will be happy and I have to admit I do enjoy this type of RPG.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Cool The Suspense is killing me!!! :S

Well! ok since Epic is not saying anything...

I will talk about my future project then! "and hope Epic will too! that is talk about there PC game project!"...

I am planing to do a FPS-RPG demo, and it consistes of a futuristic-science-fiction, with big and open maps on the UDK...

Of corse no release date is set since I will be doing all the stuff, well all I can do, and if it goes well maybe I will buy some extra content...

Soo ther you go, simple and direct. Do you think Epic may get inspired and give us a glimpse into the PC exclusive more in detail???

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Slowman View Post
    Well! ok since Epic is not saying anything...

I will talk about my future project then! "and hope Epic will too! that is talk about there PC game project!"...

I am planing to do a FPS-RPG demo, and it consistes of a futuristic-science-fiction, with big and open maps on the UDK...

Of corse no release date is set since I will be doing all the stuff, well all I can do, and if it goes well maybe I will buy some extra content...

Soo ther you go, simple and direct. Do you think Epic may get inspired and give us a glimpse into the PC exclusive more in detail???
    Mate let Epic work with their thoughts and work maybe this time will be sometinhg well done if we not to pressure them like we did in the past on their normalife rule

The silent says something good

or better: hear the silent and meet with your spirits lol

MSgt. Shooter Person

Exclamation OK! time of silence is istressting but...

...But I still got lots of curiosity on the upcoming games, and this "PC Exclusive" has lots of mystery in it...
    ...Hummm...
    I suspect that it will have a "Unreal Editor"!!! any way I hope it will!!!
    Soo if anyone has any Info on this, hey dont be shy and a stranger, come on and give us some input soo we can gossip!!!

This is what I found:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Epi...eal,15264.html

not much!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hyzoran

IMO UT kinda killed the Unreal series, as great as UT was, it was basically almost a completely different game with a completely different style to it, it completely changed what people expected of an Unreal game, and because of UTs massive success Unreal was kinda left to die with a crappy sequel. IMO UT shouldve had a different name as it is a different series. Unreal imo was never meant to be a competitive fragfest cybersport, it was meant to be a story-driven innovative game where you struggle to survive and/or work together to save the human race and fight in all-out war between Skaarj, Human, Mercenary, etc. It kinda annoys me to see some UT players refuse to even try the game and say "Isnt that, like Single player? thats lame" "If its not fast paced its utter crap" etc. Some UT players dont even know that UT99 wasnt the first Unreal game or just dont even care. Kinda sad imo

I am excited over this news, tho still don't want to get my hopes up. I have lost all hope on EPIC. I am an Unreal 1 player and have been for the past 10 years, still play it to this day. Ut2k4 and ut3 is to slow for me and the weapons are not as strong. After playing an Unreal 1 match, going to ut2k4 or ut3 match online feels like playing in slow motion. I want that back, the Unreal 1 dynamic feel. If they continue with the ut2k3, ut2k4 and ut3 way of playing (splash damage and mini spam), i am afraid they fail once again and real competitive players just wouldn't care much. Ut2k4 had a lot "perfected", but the "floaty" feeling really holds back the game speed wise.

Good luck to EPIC with whatever they are making.

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by Hyzoran View Post
    IMO UT kinda killed the Unreal series, as great as UT was, it was basically almost a completely different game with a completely different style to it, it completely changed what people expected of an Unreal game, and because of UTs massive success Unreal was kinda left to die with a crappy sequel. IMO UT shouldve had a different name as it is a different series. Unreal imo was never meant to be a competitive fragfest cybersport, it was meant to be a story-driven innovative game where you struggle to survive and/or work together to save the human race and fight in all-out war between Skaarj, Human, Mercenary, etc. It kinda annoys me to see some UT players refuse to even try the game and say "Isnt that, like Single player? thats lame" "If its not fast paced its utter crap" etc. Some UT players dont even know that UT99 wasnt the first Unreal game or just dont even care. Kinda sad imo
    I agree, let's hope Epic is using UE4 or UE3.5 to make that PC exclusive UNREAL III.

Not UT4 or UT3.5, let it go.

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalogbilal View Post
    I am excited over this news, tho still don't want to get my hopes up. I have lost all hope on EPIC. I am an Unreal 1 player and have been for the past 10 years, still play it to this day. Ut2k4 and ut3 is to slow for me and the weapons are not as strong. After playing an Unreal 1 match, going to ut2k4 or ut3 match online feels like playing in slow motion. I want that back, the Unreal 1 dynamic feel. If they continue with the ut2k3, ut2k4 and ut3 way of playing (splash damage and mini spam), i am afraid they fail once again and real competitive players just wouldn't care much. Ut2k4 had a lot "perfected", but the "floaty" feeling really holds back the game speed wise.

Good luck to EPIC with whatever they are making.
    Real competitive players? Who care what they think? UT2k3/4 and UT3 were more boring than UT99, was partly because UT99 was meant to be played for fun, not for serious competitive match.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by chonglee View Post
    Real competitive players? Who care what they think? UT2k3/4 and UT3 were more boring than UT99, was partly because UT99 was meant to be played for fun, not for serious competitive match.
    And to ending for addittion the skills, competitive, the pro attitude or all vinculated to pro behaviour and thinking ( include in this category those who vacilates insults to others etc...) kill the game kill the enjoyment so I prefer the fun first over the skill thing

@chonglee, i dont see your point. Care to elaborate?

Competitive gaming is what keeps a gave alive. And a game being alive means a profitable game, witch is what these game industries is all about. Competitive players are important and EPIC cares, cause for them they are money.

MSgt. Shooter Person

.... cause for them they are money.
    See Unreal Tournament published in 1999 where did get Epic the money? from Skilled players or Players who look for a big fun matches with their friends ( you can play it seriously or in joke mode anyways) The first ut got success not only due to skilled players ( that fact came in the time more years later the pro appeared few years since game was published -2 or 3 years later. First in the very beginning times on the golden days where there werent flames, no insults and etc...werent there this game after ) is due the fun concept and someway the brute treatment on the weapons ( the ripper was spammin but sometimes fun ), the music...The game is plain and easily fun.

Epic didn't know with over the time since ut is still played today ( and before ut2k3 was published ) that ut became a game with pro players ( that before ,I repeat, at very beginning werent there those came) is there with ut2k3 to date when they tried to assimilate to all ut groups fanbase ( pros, noobs, casuals, diehard ut fans like me...) to satisfy to all ( something impossible due "jack of all trades, master of none"). Is it better only to direct your game to an specific audience and If anyone doesn't like what they did? Easy ask for refund your money or dont play it directly. Is in ut2k3 when the things ends wrong.

Epic: Only make your ( not only for money we all know this is a bussiness to survive with ) games for give fun, do not attend to supposed pro people ( minority people ) that marginate all mayority players who the only thing they want is play with fun and take your time for doing stuff dont do games with pressure!

End post
    Last edited by DarkSonny07; 04-20-2012 at 10:08 AM.

That's a great point, and i agree with you 100%. What i am saying is for a game to continue producing money and get the companies attention (fixing bugs and so on) it needs something to keep it active, and those people are the competitive players. People do play for fun because they find UT loads of fun, but most end up in a clan, either for a week or for years. People play multiplayer to compete against each other, those that only play for fun are the minority. They dont do much for the game compared to a competitive player. He will have a clan, website, play matches, arrange tournaments and talk about it. This in it self keeps the game alive. EPIC will look away if they see a game is dead, keep it alive with perfection multiplayer. Make features so that it can be an e-sport game. A perfect example to this is Quake live.

And its important that you realize that money controls how games are made. EPIC don't care about players, they want to provide a game that is suited for the mainstream player. Hence why they went full on with console games, and now coming back after realizing PC is back. Its sad how it all works, but that's just how it is. Also after seeing how they failed to keep UT99 and UT2k4, i don't have ANY hopes for them. They should learn from Quake Live and Blizzard (starcraft2). Some things doesnt need to be changed, only perfected.

Boomshot

Wrong, continual sales of game copies is what matters, not how many times one person who bought a game 6 months ago plays it. It's all about dollar signs. "Extra content" may bring in some extra $$$$ here and there, but those figures are tiny compared to the sale of game copies.

I don't understand how anyone could think their copy of UT2004 or UT99 is somehow still making Epic money. derp
    -Smart bombs, position guided armaments; a more sophisticated way to end up dead
    -On this day, I decide to anoint my fists; engaging them in the mode of power and war
    wut?

The Sacrifice

Competitive gaming is what keeps a gave alive. And a game being alive means a profitable game, witch is what these game industries is all about. Competitive players are important and EPIC cares, cause for them they are money.

The real things to keep a retail game alive and last for years, are how good/fun/replayable the game is, how much money it can make, and how often the game is being updated.

Fun + Replay value --> Fans buy it --> Being a phenomenon --> More players buy it --> Some people buy it later when the price is getting lower --> Developer happys --> They gonna make more content for this game --> The game lasts longer --> A sequel is being made --> People can't wait but they have to, meanwhile they play the old game --> Very soon the new sequel comes, before ppl forget the game --> Oh the new game is very fun again --> Fans buy it -->...

That's how it should work. We get fun, developers get money, win win!

As for competitive gameing or esport, it's like:

Fun + Replay value + Support PVP + Skill is useful (It's already a part of the fun if we r talking about classic shooters) --> Many ppl play it --> Many ppl begin to play the multiplayer part of the game --> Being a phenomenon --> Why not make it esport --> Fans and experienced players happy --> They keep play it --> play it --> They still play it even the game is OLD and no esport is using it --> They want the developer to CLONE the original game, because it is the game they are really good at, they are pro-players! --> You know how it ends...

A fun game with enough promotion can always be a popular game, a popular game with fun MP usually has a massive amount of MP players, that's where competitive gaming start from.

All I know is Gears of War is a very good example of how a successful series can be made. Love it or hate it, won't change the fact, that as a title, Gears is more healthy than UT.

Redeemer

Epic Games has a PC-exclusive game in the works
    !

If it's PC-only, it sounds like maybe it CAN'T be on consoles. Interesting.

Otherwise, I do like for games to be on as many systems as possible... (if you're a gamer, it's important to have access to the games). But all this only as long as consoles aren't acting as a LIMITER... because then we're holding back the art form. (Historically, PC games have gotten hurt, with their max potential 'throttled' down to console level, and their controls often poorly implemented (for some reason). Console games do get graphics reductions, but there's usually no choice in doing that.)
    Last edited by Dario D.; 05-04-2012 at 12:10 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hey Dario lonz time no seeing you here! Nice to see you again

Redeemer

How goes it, DarkSonny?

Boomshot

Agree,Gears is more healthy than UT....

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by darksin View Post
    What we pc gamer want most is Gears style cover system TPS,

This type is PC platform need most...not many this kind of games on PC,

otherwise PC exclusive or not, really don't care about it.........
    This is consolized play. As a pc player with mouse move and keys, you are not constrained, you can duck under anytime you want, but the UT play is a crazy get yer ass in the middle of the melee no need to duck your gonna respawn anyways.

I have played some other games and the only way to advance in the game is to keep ducking, hiding around corners, pop out for the hit, and duck back in. A lot of this is what "realistic" gaming is doing...you don't want that for the unreal series, make it dang fun.

As for healing, for Unreal they made it unique, like the nalifruits other than just the healthpaks.

I recall reading on some forum someone bought unreal and never played the single player, they went all for the MP play, if EPIC want's to do something let the new game have the real single player and yet throw in a good UT thingy right with it.

UT has an unfinished plotline you might tie that back in for the next game and make the Sp game follow up. If an unreal game would they return to Na Pali, see how the Nali are doing? The Skaarj world is still out there.

As far a Unreal goes as it is now its still that perfect game, a remake has to keep its aura and just do a tech upgrade to its environment, to be honest I think its a must do for a new world of players. The models need a higher detail work and textures.
    But don't kill the artwork design. You just techy update it.

Al Lowe re-arted his Leisure Suit Larry 1, so why not.

As far as Unreal 3 with Ue3...don't waste your time there, do your next tech and make that unique game, thats what made unreal "Unreal", blow us away with what you can do with it, U1 did.
    Last edited by dinwitty; 05-13-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    Home page on hold, stay tuned
    -megaboarder-

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Dario D. View Post
    !

If it's PC-only, it sounds like maybe it CAN'T be on consoles. Interesting.

Otherwise, I do like for games to be on as many systems as possible... (if you're a gamer, it's important to have access to the games). But all this only as long as consoles aren't acting as a LIMITER... because then we're holding back the art form. (Historically, PC games have gotten hurt, with their max potential 'throttled' down to console level, and their controls often poorly implemented (for some reason). Console games do get graphics reductions, but there's usually no choice in doing that.)
    The current consoles are technically lagging behind NOW. They were behind on release anyways yet the console makers PUSH and PUSH and PUSH it. There was an Unreal PSX planned, guess what they had to do, seriously shorten up levels so it could fit in RAM for the game. Back-detail ingame elements to fit technically, this is "limping" into consoles. I feel the headaches already developing for consoles already.

RPG...about the only "RPG" in unreal is the dispersion pistol that upgrades along the way in the end its the most powerful weapon. in the meantime you gain new weapons that have more power. The translator helps the storyline and the Nali try to help, but you're on your own. The whole game element made a perfect mystery.
    -megaboarder-

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PS3 MaceoKat

I really hope it's an incarnation of any of the Unreal\Unreal Tournament games.
    It wouldn't be "Unreal Engine 4" if Epic didn't make an Unreal game to go with it.
    So here's hoping Epic keeps with the tradition!
    "A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm"

God King

This reminds me how Mark Rein himself was joking about the situation saying "Now, some fans might be asking themselves why we don't rename the engine to Gears Engine [...]" (lously quoted).
    Afterwards he stated that Epic still cares about Unreal, even if it got silent around the franchise.

And the fact that the masterservers are still running is a good sign too.

There's still hope, even though this news should be about a year old by now.

S l y .

Boomshot

There's no console play, they're all games plays for fun , and we love it and want to play on PC.....

Not very interest in FPS now, too many already, but a new TPS game with cover system, worth a try.

For Unreal series, well, as it's always FPS and always on PC, Epic can do what they want,

just mod friendly is OK...
    Last edited by darksin; 06-06-2012 at 12:50 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thumbs up Bet on games for PCs!!!

After reading this:

http://news.yahoo.com/xbox-720-plays...174546422.html

I undersand why epic is beting on PCs!!!
    ...Its a safer and more reliable hardware market! and you can always upgraid and update your PC when you like!

...Its an other setback for tech...
    ...as tech. evolves "tech. that can not be updated" it is just obsulete, and game consules are no difrent, the makers just have to adapt them to the "here and now", problem is if they take too long! its out of date already!!! SOO... they have too "guess" what will be standart when the launch date of the consul, chance is at that date its not abel to run eficently the games that it is supose to!!! then you get this set back in trying to ajust to realty because they just take too long to deliver to the sales market there tech...
    ...Confused already!? then buy a PC!!!

...But be ready for some real upgraid cause Xbox720 and PS4 will have 16GB ram and CPU with 16 cores!!! well that is what at the present time they say about the tech. in them!!!
    Last edited by Slowman; 12-21-2012 at 05:54 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Cool Check it out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowman View Post
    After reading this:

http://news.yahoo.com/xbox-720-plays...174546422.html

...But be ready for some real upgraid cause Xbox720 and PS4 will have 16GB ram and CPU with 16 cores!!! well that is what at the present time they say about the tech. in them!!!
    Read this on rumors!:
    http://xbox720guide.com/2012/12/new-...720-code-name/

Banned

i think they can make an new trilogy, reboot Unreal title, make some great story, and action shooting RPG game, Unreal 3, 4, 5......

MSgt. Shooter Person

..and the consoles wont launch till then, and again they will be far behind the PC technology...again...
    -megaboarder-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast