Default Beta Unlockables Not Unlocked

I played the Beta, got ALL of the unlocks, all the flaming guns, golden retro (in retail) and such. Now, nothing I have unlocked in the Beta is unlocked, and my old console is gone, along with the save data of the beta. Is there any way I can contact Epic for them to give me my stuff or am I out of luck?

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I BChaps I

If you contact MS, they may be able to provide you with codes.

You may need to show them your download history, so that they can see you actually did play the beta.

This doesn't always work, but it is worth a try.
    --- --- Gears 1 = 1160/1250 --- --- \\★//Gears 2 = 1750/1750 \\★// --- ---
    --- --- \\★//Gears 3 = 1900/2000 \\★// --- --- 608 Gears J = 1500/1500 608 --- ---
    EPIC Community Reaper July 1, 20013 -- August 20, 2013
    VT---VT---VT---VT---VT---Hokies---VT---VT---VT---VT---VT

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

Quote Originally Posted by bchaps View Post
    If you contact MS, they may be able to provide you with codes.

You may need to show them your download history, so that they can see you actually did play the beta.

This doesn't always work, but it is worth a try.
    this. I contacted MS about this yesterday through the chat option, took less than 10 minutes and I was able to get the codes.
    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    ôThat which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.ö - Christopher Hitchens