Default 3DS max rigger looking for work

Hey, i'm a junior animator that worked for slithly less than a year in the industry and I decided to shift my expertise into rigging...

I do have "somekind" of rigging reel however I havent edited anything yet but i'll send my work personnally to any interesting project.

My stuff is on my dropbox folder and I just dont want to bust my bandwith :P

but here's a snippet:
    its the soldier from tf2, rebuild the rig from sratch to include stretch ( that can be toggled on/off) for arms/legs... helmet has 4 different 4 pivot point to rotate properly according with wheres the contact with the head ... the collar follows head movement if the head comes close... facial is done with bone although I added a few morpher for fun + some neat script to controls various options.

Btw: I do know how to work with udk , its been a while since I opened it but I used to know how to build animtrees/ragdoll etc...

So just send me a pm if you're interested and ill send more work.

Sent you a PM,

Cheers!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darthwilson

Do your rigs work fully in UDK?

nope not the latest ones because :

1-it wasnt meant to
    2- some use morpher

but if your question meant something like: have you ever importer a rigged character inside UDK.... then yes I have... and many times but most of the times using biped and adding on custom twist bone + more controller