Default Is it possible to scale the materials on a Static Mesh from within the UDK?

What I've been trying to do is to scale the materials on a Multi-Sub Object model from within the UDK Editor, instead of altering the level of tiling from within my modelling software. At this point, I've kind of accepted that it is not possible to alter the level of tiling on the material and the positioning of the material on the model in the UDK, but maybe somebody is able to prove me wrong?

If it can't be done, no biggy, it'd just help with efficiency in my level design a little bit.

Thanks in advance.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Absolutely it can be done. You'll need to set up UV parameters in your material so you can adjust scale or offset of your texture. Look into TexCoord (multiply with a scalarParameter for your material instances to make it adjustable per material. Feed into your texture UV nub and you got what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Tearl View Post
    Absolutely it can be done. You'll need to set up UV parameters in your material so you can adjust scale or offset of your texture. Look into TexCoord (multiply with a scalarParameter for your material instances to make it adjustable per material. Feed into your texture UV nub and you got what you need.
    Thank you very much.