Default Thanks Epic. Thoroughly enjoyed this game. A blast in 3D!

I had no idea how much I would love this game.

If there are any 3D gamers reading this - buy it. I have been gaming in 3D for nearly three years now and although so many games are excellent in 3D, none have blatently shown off like this. It's like the biggest of big budget movies but a good one to boot. It's in-your-face all the time, with huge set pieces. Love it.

If I am being picky I would say the 3D crosshair is a little twitchy, I would have prefered the option to disable it but you do get used to it. There are also decorative plants and the odd light source that cast a bloom effect which glows in 2D. However if I were to add the total time these low level anomolies were on screen I would say easily less than two minutes. Seriously they are that few and far between. Solid 3D.

Brilliant!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Superh1

This game is great! I recently picked it up for only a fiver new at HMV!

Usually i do not like the Linea game play style (like call of duty and it's clones) but this was different. it was actually fun, and really funny!

It's a great change. I can totally see myself going through this in the arcade mode many times. The only fault is the lack of co-op!

I really hope Bulletstorm 2 is in the works. I want to know what happens to ishi!
    Gears 1 PC Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SuperH View Post
    I really hope Bulletstorm 2 is in the works. I want to know what happens to ishi!
    If no one in corporate wants to support a sequel we can always use the Kickstarter approach
    "I’m serious, you’re gonna die down here! The least you can do, is save humanity from the same fate..."

Iron Guard

i would rather prefer JJ3 in 2.5D or something like UT live. Especially when we have gossip about PC exclusive being made by epic.

Boomshot

If bulletstorm 2 is a cover system TPS .....

God King

Stop trolling darksin, you're posting this on every game specific subforum on the Epic Games forum. Great that you like Gears and I respect your opinion, but other games just are not Gears and you should accept that.

Other than that there is a very high chance that there won't be any Bulletstorm 2 now, given what a few people said recently.
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Boomshot

Stop trolling Sly, i just speak my wish, like you speak your FPS wish,,,

also i said nothing offence to BS, baby..
    Last edited by darksin; 04-13-2012 at 02:39 AM.

Iron Guard

TPS? No thanks. It's too slow already.

Quote Originally Posted by andysonofbob View Post
    I had no idea how much I would love this game.

If there are any 3D gamers reading this - buy it. I have been gaming in 3D for nearly three years now and although so many games are excellent in 3D, none have blatently shown off like this. It's like the biggest of big budget movies but a good one to boot. It's in-your-face all the time, with huge set pieces. Love it.

If I am being picky I would say the 3D crosshair is a little twitchy, I would have prefered the option to disable it but you do get used to it. There are also decorative plants and the odd light source that cast a bloom effect which glows in 2D. However if I were to add the total time these low level anomolies were on screen I would say easily less than two minutes. Seriously they are that few and far between. Solid 3D.

Brilliant!
    Agreed, one of the best games in 3D to date. Very fun indeed, and as long as you kept moving the action didn't ever really stop. As for the crosshair just turn it off. I found that most games don't do well with it on.

Sucks that Epic pulled the weak sauce piracy card as the main reason for not making a sequal in a weak attempt to redirect people from the fact that it was a BAD port job and suffered poor sales and even less marketing coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by recogn1zer View Post
    If no one in corporate wants to support a sequel we can always use the Kickstarter approach
    Highly doubtful since Epic now that they have officially canned the game, and the chances of PcF or another development company getting the rights from Epic are virtually zero.