MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHALL3NG3R SRT

Default Idea: Gears of War theme park ride

Epic,

Okay, I've thought about this for awhile and I think it would be fantastic if you would license to one of the big theme parks, for example Universal Studios, the rights to create an AWESOME Gears of War theme park ride. (Or create one yourselves in North Carolina!)

For years now, rides have been made based on many blockbuster movies, the Harry Potter franchise being just one recent example. I've read that video games have now become THE premier entertainment for the masses, surpassing in hype and revenue blockbuster movie premiers. What could be more logical than to take it to the next step and create the Gears world that many have probably dreamed of visiting?

Imagine being in the middle of Jacinto as the city is firebombed back to the stone ages....imagine visiting the beautiful island of Azura and watching Marcus Fenix and his fellow soldiers battle it out with Queen Myyrah...the possibilities are endless.

Please, seriously consider the idea.

Thank you.

Edit: I used the Epic Gamer Content prefix since it didn't fit in anywhere else.
    Last edited by Depressed; 04-02-2012 at 10:09 AM.