Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GHN GrindNGears

Default Locust Drone Guitar

Here's some pics of my Locust Drone skin guitar I recently finished building. I used the actual Locust Drone skin texture I got off the packaging for my Drone/Marcus figure set. The body was carved from solid Ambrosia Maple to give it a little more character without the need for a lot of airbrushing, and used a red/black hardware theme throughout. The skin texture is actually carved into the wood, if you couldn't tell from the pics....

By the way, it plays and sounds AWESOME, which is always a plus for a custom rig....The first thing I recorded with it---my rendition of the Gears of War theme song, of course!

Click on links below:

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Array Blankie

Do want! Do want!!!!!! :d

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BC SOUL

That's a SICK GUITAR! I could so see myself playing the Gears of War theme song ( by: BodyCount ) on that Fresh Guitar.
    Seriously Judgemental
    LIL MARCUS ALL DAY!
    Rockin' paintball skin special thanks to II Anagga II
    Shout out to Seriously00 for hooking me up with Jungle Tai! Much Love!
    Gnash will never be a thing of the Past.......

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Judg3mentDrag0n

That is awesomely awesome. I want like 7
    Feel free to add me on Raptr
    View my Gears Judg3ment Complete Guide Here
    Do you like getting achievements? Join TrueAchievements.com

Redeemer
    Still waiting for my shots to register...
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saxophone18

Nice guitar

I have always wanted to build my own, but have never learned to soder or how to level and install frets properly, don't even get me started with installing a truss rod I have a Les Paul which is in some need of some serious TLC (mainly just needs fret leveling and some intonation adjustments).

Once that is done maybe I will sit down and start plans to build my own, which at this rate will never happen
    Now I lie awake and scream in a zero gravity and it's starting to weigh down on me. Let's abort this mission now. Can I please come down?
    So tonight I'm calling all astronauts, all the lonely people that the world forgot if you hear my voice come pick me up, are you out there? 'Cause you're all I've got!
    And tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut sending SOS from this tiny box and I lost all signal when I lifted up now I'm stuck out here and the world forgot...Can I please come down!?