Default Cant click on anything on the menus :(

Hi,

First of all just to let you guys know i have a copy of the black edition off of steam.

The problem im having is that i cant click on anything on the menus, despite being able to see the roll over animations on the buttons when i hover over them with my mouse and i can still use my keyboard to press enter but that's it. My mouse does work fine, for example i can click to skip the opening sponsor cinematic's and can see it moving on the screen and it works out of the game. I have tried different mice and different USB ports on my PC but to no avail, i have also tried un-installing and re-installing the game but with the same problem. Please can someone give me a solution. or could someone give me a phone number i can ring to beable to contact their tech support or something, as i couldn't find one. (if someone does have a solution could the put it in simple easy to understand and follow terms, bit of a noob when it comes to this stuff)

Thanks

MSgt. Shooter Person

In your documents, rename the My Games Folder to My Game and restart UT3, it should recreate your folder(you will need to re-enter your CD Key) and hopefully you should be able to play the game.
    I say rename the folder, so just in case it doesn't work, you still have the other folder backed up.

thanks, its started working now, however a mate of mine is trying to host a game but whenever he clicks the host game button his game crashes. Any solution you know of?

MSgt. Shooter Person

I am not sure about that one. Maybe your friend is having the same folder/config files problem you were having, have him try what I suggested to you.