MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N1SSASSA

Default Marcus 12 inch action figure

Does anyone have a Marcus 12 inch figure they'd be willing to sell for around 40 dollars new in box, or less if loose? Needs to be in good condition, I'd be willing to pay up to 30 if loose and in good condition with both weapons. I don't really care if it's the light up or the sound effect Marcus, I've just been combing the internet for hours for one and the cheapest I can find is 50 dollars. Help pleaseee
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    [Gears of War: The Onyx Platoon] - Fan Fic
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BoneDaddy831

Man, I LOVE my 12" Marcus... I got mine for $25 when an FYE near me was closing. Every time I walk by him I make him talk. Heh. "BACK IN YOUR HOLE!"
    BoneDaddy831 - D.B.N.O. - Down But Not Out

Redeemer

Sorry just sold both for 50$... :/

MSgt. Shooter Person

Wait on ebay for an auction. I bought and sold several and doubled my money. I finally got one to keep a few weeks ago for 22 dollars. I've sold them for as much as 70 though. But hey find the right auction and you can smoke house
    If your Win/Loss is threw the roof then your Kill/Death isn't impressive. Sorry.
    Gears of war since 06'
    Will the Real Mechanic Baird please stand up?