Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UNCL3 T1AN

Quote Originally Posted by VALEK View Post
    Don't worry about it, you did not miss anything at all!!! I was on right at 5:00 and I sent Uncl3 two messages and he never even responded or sent me an invite as he played all night.. Waste of my time!!

I played with you before GolfPro when you set up the Foreshadowing achievement group, so maybe we can set something up again.
    Sorry if i've missed you VALEK, but i did make a list of everyone who replied here and sent everyone an FR/invitation at 5:00 PM EST (EDT) yesterday. What was your Gamertag? I think you were one of the few who did not post your Gamertag here and instead sent me a FR on XBL (also i don't think your Gamertag is the same as forum username). That may have been the reason. What's your gamertag? I'm quite certain I checked all messages yesterday.
    Last edited by UNCL3 T1AN; 03-30-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dfcDELTA

Quote Originally Posted by UNCL3 T1AN View Post
    Sorry if i've missed you VALEK, but i did make a list of everyone who replied here and sent everyone an FR/invitation at 5:00 PM EST (EDT) yesterday. What was your Gamertag? I think you were one of the few who did not post your Gamertag here and instead sent me a FR on XBL (also i don't think your Gamertag is the same as forum username). That may have been the reason. What's your gamertag? I'm quite certain I checked all messages yesterday.
    I responded to your PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123