Default You know what charcter i miss?

The cyclops, they should bring back the cyclops back. It's fun being the cyclops and chainsawing people just because that's what a cyclops does. ESPECIALLY in horde.

MSgt. Shooter Person

probably some serious hitbox issues to bring him in the game as it stands now
    G3

Well the cyclops is in gears 3 horde and everything. So I would hope they would re-allow us to be the cyclops in an upcoming update.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by worrierjeb View Post
    Well the cyclops is in gears 3 horde and everything. So I would hope they would re-allow us to be the cyclops in an upcoming update.
    I feel like if he didn't make it into DLC4 (which he didn't) - we can forget about seeing him again (in Gears 3, at least).
    G3

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Guu-sama View Post
    I feel like if he didn't make it into DLC4 (which he didn't) - we can forget about seeing him again (in Gears 3, at least).
    There are rumors of a 5th DLC going around, maybe he'll be in that
    Onyx Guard/Hunter Elite

Thank You Yosoypr for Jungle Tai!

I really hope so. The cyclops is that one locust I avoided in fear of getting chainsawed. I miss seeing him as a playable character.

Quote Originally Posted by worrierjeb View Post
    I really hope so. The cyclops is that one locust I avoided in fear of getting chainsawed. I miss seeing him as a playable character.
    Two thoughts on that:
    in regards to Gears 2

1. Man am I happy to see someone else who has faced the chainsaw of the cyclops to the extent in which once it's in sight you're running the other way. I cant count many times that cheap son of a gun would appear out of thin air and cut me down, after a while me and my friends avoided saying even the word Cyclops (instead say Cyclone it works...) because at one point if the name was said one would spawn from no where and cut me down.

2. (I'm sitting at my office at the moment) *Chainsaw Revs* Oh shh...

But seriously, for a strange reason I do miss the (intimidation) of that character (even in horde he is no longer as intimidating).

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Phlegethon

Cyclops was the locust I played as most, along with Kantus and Sniper.

I miss him.

And yeah, most of my deaths in horde were caused by his chainsaw.
    Last edited by Phlegethon; 04-26-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    I'm a contributor for Solidus Gaming, a site dedicated to the latest news and reviews for all types of games and consoles.
    http://s.olid.us
    I also have a blog, which I use to talk about many things, such as my writing projects, my trips to America and of course my gaming experiences.
    www.writingonthecitadel.wordpress.com
    Finally here is a link to my twitter. Follow me! https://twitter.com/Phlegethon92

Prisoner 849

Quote Originally Posted by JTD2008 View Post
    Two thoughts on that:
    in regards to Gears 2

1. Man am I happy to see someone else who has faced the chainsaw of the cyclops to the extent in which once it's in sight you're running the other way. I cant count many times that cheap son of a gun would appear out of thin air and cut me down, after a while me and my friends avoided saying even the word Cyclops (instead say Cyclone it works...) because at one point if the name was said one would spawn from no where and cut me down.

2. (I'm sitting at my office at the moment) *Chainsaw Revs* Oh shh...

But seriously, for a strange reason I do miss the (intimidation) of that character (even in horde he is no longer as intimidating).
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Hey JTD2008. What's going on over here?
    Vrrrrr...
    Welcome! You seem to have stumbled upon my bio - maybe from boredom or after a game. You may notice that here, I supply no statistical evidence of why I want you to think I am awesome - no kill-to-death ratios, no self-ratings on how good I think I am with various weapons, and no hate-mongering insults about your mother, who is probably a respected member of your community. That's because here at Preng, we don't t-bag, and we don't talk trash at the end of a match. Good luck, and good game.
    Thanks to Afunguy (Liquid Green Metal), Flak (Mechanic Baird), and III LYCAN III (Savage Grenadier Elite, Infected Omen)!
    Preng's YouTube Channel - Random video games and music. Why not?

I'm pretty sure that's not the case. And worrierjeb, good idea of making another thread in support of bringing him back (I hope this doesn't sound sarcastic). There are TONS of forum threads and post practically begging for his return, I probably wouldn't play with him as much but I would love to see more Locust.
    Signature removed, over allowed size

MSgt. Shooter Person

Nobody will use cyclops, they will stick to savage kantus and queen myraah to he the hitbox advantage, let's be realistic
    If your Win/Loss is threw the roof then your Kill/Death isn't impressive. Sorry.
    Gears of war since 06'
    Will the Real Mechanic Baird please stand up?

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Phlegethon

Quote Originally Posted by d JonnY cL10 b View Post
    Nobody will use cyclops, they will stick to savage kantus and queen myraah to he the hitbox advantage, let's be realistic
    I will definitely use him.

I haven't used Myrrah since getting the battle mistress medal and I avoid SK like the plague.
    I'm a contributor for Solidus Gaming, a site dedicated to the latest news and reviews for all types of games and consoles.
    http://s.olid.us
    I also have a blog, which I use to talk about many things, such as my writing projects, my trips to America and of course my gaming experiences.
    www.writingonthecitadel.wordpress.com
    Finally here is a link to my twitter. Follow me! https://twitter.com/Phlegethon92

Iron Guard
    With my army of Cyclops preparing for the attack on Epic Games for not adding the Locust to MP.

I really want Cyclops back! Ive waited long before the game was released the play as him. I highly doubt he has not being added due to hitbox issues. He had a perfect hitbox in Gears 2. I know because I always played as him. I think him, along with Skorge are being saved for an upcoming DLC. I think we will be seeing Cyclops back in the future.
    Here is what Entropy (a super moderator) said on another thread, similar to this.

Entropy:

Hey guys!

If adding the Cyclops was as easy as many of you implied, we'd have done it long ago. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I am saying it can't be done without a patch. The work in porting over the AI Cyclops to a playable MP character is significantly more involved than you'd think, in ways that I won't bore you in explaining, suffice to say that its not just as simple as "strap a helmet on a drone and call it done".

Glad there's such a call for this guy though, he has always been one of my favorites as well!
    New Name: Cyclops 100, was gearsfan100

Petition to bring back Locust for multiplayer!
    No Locust means no Gears of War!

Petition to bring back RAAM, Skorge and Cyclops for GOW Judment!

Iron Guard
    With my army of Cyclops preparing for the attack on Epic Games for not adding the Locust to MP.

Quote Originally Posted by gearsfan100 View Post
    I really want Cyclops back! Ive waited long before the game was released the play as him. I highly doubt he has not being added due to hitbox issues. He had a perfect hitbox in Gears 2. I know because I always played as him. I think him, along with Skorge are being saved for an upcoming DLC. I think we will be seeing Cyclops back in the future.
    Here is what Entropy (a super moderator) said on another thread, similar to this.

Entropy:

Hey guys!

If adding the Cyclops was as easy as many of you implied, we'd have done it long ago. I'm not saying it can't be done, but I am saying it can't be done without a patch. The work in porting over the AI Cyclops to a playable MP character is significantly more involved than you'd think, in ways that I won't bore you in explaining, suffice to say that its not just as simple as "strap a helmet on a drone and call it done".

Glad there's such a call for this guy though, he has always been one of my favorites as well!
    Rod stated that more DLC will be driven by Player Demand. Here is the link... http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/n...pic-games.html

Entropy has noticed the high demand for Cyclops so I have high hopes EPIC will add this awesome character in the future.

Marrow Fiend

Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan——Wishing he can play as a Lambent Drone :(
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LambentHammerB

Ummmm how?
    He's the Drone with a helmet the same size as the Beast Rider (in which is playable).
    GT: LambentHammerB -- Trololol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Yjkzmleoc -- Twitter: LambentHammerB
    ||| LYCAN ||| - Commando Dom -- NFI - Savage Grenadier Elite -- Beezy8869 - Adam Fenix -- Genoo - Infected Omen -- Autopsychotic - Golden Lancer -- CallMeHost -- Golden Hammerburst -- Cher - Cole Plushie
    Flak -- MechanicBaird/Savage Kantus/Launch Skin Collection/Beta Tester T-Shirt/Stickers
    PopeAdrian37th
    - Jungle Tai/Aftermath Baird/Neon Armor -- BrainDeadDan - Brisk Skin Pack -- Richardson94 - Lambent Skin -- Parasidian - Young Dom -- GzB - Anya --DraconianBriana - Early Access -- CrypticAshes -- Team Metal

Banned

Oh how I would love this. He seems pretty basic but that Helmet is soo.... Cool.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UnDeAdxRival

Unhappy

Maybe you should post a poll and try to draw attention to it since numbers cant lie. Just a thought but im still new on the forums so im not sure how everything works yet. I also really miss playing the cyclops too.

i feel your pain
    Can You Please Fix The Lag???????

Iron Guard

Lets bring Cyclops for Gears of War Judgment!

MSgt. Shooter Person

i miss pretty boy drone
    THANKS Xx tOrqu3 vT3c xX FORTHE JUNGLE TAI
    YOUNG MARCUS ^_^ I GOT YOU
    CLASSIC HAMMERBURST I GOT YOU

​LAMBET SKIN I GOT YOU, WEB SKIN I GOT YOU,PAINTBALL IG OT YOU

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    I will definitely use him.

I haven't used Myrrah since getting the battle mistress medal and I avoid SK like the plague.
    i agree cyclops is so cool
    THANKS Xx tOrqu3 vT3c xX FORTHE JUNGLE TAI
    YOUNG MARCUS ^_^ I GOT YOU
    CLASSIC HAMMERBURST I GOT YOU

​LAMBET SKIN I GOT YOU, WEB SKIN I GOT YOU,PAINTBALL IG OT YOU