Default What is going on here? xVoting.DefaultMapListLoader

Here's what's happening. I've setup a custom gametype with a particular list of maps. Trial maps, all the maps have the prefix 'TR'. However the only way to list the maps in the in game voting screen is by changing bUseMapList=False in the system ini. Otherwise the maplist is empty.

I've created a new gametype called DexTRGame. Also created a class called TRMapList. They are extended like this:

Code:
    class DexTRHandler extends ASGameInfo;
    Code:
    class TRMapList extends MapList
    	config;
    Everything works great, but I would like XVoting to use the maplist instead of polling the entire map directory all the time. Also so the maps would become alphabetical rather than in the order in which the maps were added. (Can't figure out how it's figuring that out, and not just listing them alphabetically.)

Anyway so I removed the suppression for MapVote so I can see in the log what might be going wrong. In XVoting I see this function:

Code:
    function LoadMapList(xVotingHandler VotingHandler)
    {
    	local int p, i;
    	local array<string> PrefixList;
    	local class<GameInfo> GameClass;

if(bUseMapList)
    	{
    		log("Loading Maps from the following MapLists",'MapVote');
    		if(MapListTypeList.Length == 0)
    		{
    			// Use default MapLists from each of MapVotes GameConfig settings
    			for(i=0; i < VotingHandler.GameConfig.Length; i++)
    			{
    				GameClass = class<GameInfo>(DynamicLoadObject(VotingHandler.GameConfig[i].GameClass, class'Class'));
    				if(GameClass != none)
    				{
    					log(GameClass.default.MapListType,'MapVote');
    					LoadFromMapList(GameClass.default.MapListType, VotingHandler);
    				}
    			}
    		}
    		else
    		{
    			// Use the listed MapList classes
    			for(i=0; i<MapListTypeList.Length; i++)
    			{
    				log(MapListTypeList[i],'MapVote');
    				LoadFromMapList(MapListTypeList[i], VotingHandler);
    			}
    		}
    	}
    My ini GameConfigs are as follows:
    Code:
    GameConfig=(GameClass="3SPNv3141.TeamArenaMaster",Prefix="DM",Acronym="DM",GameName="Team Arena Master (TAM)",Mutators="AdminPlus_v14.MutAdminPlus,ComboNecroFix.Mutnecro,MutEmoticons_TAM_3141.MutEmoticons,ClanManager1h_6T.MutClanManager,MutCacheExtractor.MutCacheExtractor",Options=)
    GameConfig=(GameClass="3SPNv3141.Freon",Prefix="DM",Acronym="DM",GameName="Freeze Tag (Freon)",Mutators="AdminPlus_v14.MutAdminPlus,MutEmoticons_TAM_3141.MutEmoticons,ClanManager1h_6T.MutClanManager,MutCacheExtractor.MutCacheExtractor",Options=)
    GameConfig=(GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Prefix="AS",Acronym="AS",GameName="Assault",Mutators="AdminPlus_v14.MutAdminPlus,MutEmoticons.MutEmoticons,ClanManager1h_6T.MutClanManager,MutCacheExtractor.MutCacheExtractor",Options=)
    GameConfig=(GameClass="DexTRGame.DexTRHandler",Prefix="TR",Acronym="TR",GameName="Trial Maps",Mutators="AdminPlus_v14.MutAdminPlus,ultraServerBtimes.ultraBTimesMut,MutNoAutoFireV1I_Test5.MutNoAutoFire,MutEmoticons.MutEmoticons,ClanManager1h_6T.MutClanManager,MutCacheExtractor.MutCacheExtractor",Options=)
    When bUseMapList = True, mapvote outputs to the log the following:

Code:
    MapVote: Loading Maps from the following MapLists
    MapVote: UT2k4Assault.ASMapList
    MapVote: XInterface.MapListDeathMatch
    MapVote: XInterface.MapListDeathMatch
    MapVote: UT2k4Assault.ASMapList
    MapVote: MatchSetup Disabled
    Also want to note that DexTRGame.ucl I pointed 'MapListClassName=DexTRGame.TRMapList'
    Where is my 'DexTRGame.TRMapList'??????

Everything appears fine with webadmins view of the maplists. The maps are properly listed per gametype as they should, but the in game view is screwed up.

Thanks for any help in advance.
    Last edited by DexterII; 03-25-2012 at 11:41 AM.