MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Dual Servers - 1 UT3 Dedicated Package (How?)

I'm sure the question has been asked before, and I've looked through the threads but can't see anything that matches what I'm after, even though what I want is very basic.

How do I get 2 Unreal 3 servers running from the 1 UT3 Dedicated Server. I know how to in games like Quake 3 Arena, just simply create 2 configs and direct the batch files to execute each of them separately.

It seems that UT3 reads from UTEngine, and UTGame .INI files, if I change that to "Greed", then the server will start as Greed, but changing it to DeathMatch will remove Greed.

Is there away to get 2 batch files to read to different configs, starting 2 different gametypes.

No Mutators mods, Default UT3 (2.1 / Titan Pack Installed)
    Australian/New Zealand PC Gaming & Anime
    Administrator Of: Community UT3 [Melbourne Australia]
    TeamSpeak 3: ts3.cherrylips.net:20170

This would work.

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26527

Quote Originally Posted by SunMan
    Hello Admins

maybe it helps... I have 4 servers running on Windows Server 2003. For each I have a directory - see the GameINI= and EngineINI= parameters. Beta-Patch101 is running. You need for each gametype a unique login - see LOGIN= parameter.

The following ports are open in the firewall:
    Code:
    TCP 8777
    TCP 9777
    UDP 13000
    UDP 6500-65xx
    And of course ut3.exe
    Command lines:

Server-1 (CTF)
    Code:
    ut3.exe server CTF-Hydrosis?Game=UTGameContent.UTCTFGame_Content?GameMode=1?numplay=8?MinNetPlayers=1?bShouldAdvertise=True?bIsDedicated=True?TimeLimit=20?GoalScore=5?AdminPassword=*** -configsubdir=Server-CTF -Login=SUTS-SERVER1 -Password=*** -log=..\Logs\Server-CTF.log -port=7777 -multihome=193.138.213.214 -nohomedir -unattended
    Server-2 (DM)
    Code:
    ut3.exe server DM-Deck?Game=UTGame.UTDeathmatch?GameMode=0?numplay=8?MinNetPlayers=1?bShouldAdvertise=True?bIsDedicated=True?TimeLimit=20?GoalScore=30?AdminPassword=*** -configsubdir=Server-DM -Login=SUTS-SERVER2 -Password=*** -log=..\Logs\Server-DM.log -port=8888 -multihome=193.138.213.214 -nohomedir -unattended
    Server-3 (vCTF)
    Code:
    ut3.exe server vCTF-Suspense?Game=UTGameContent.UTVehicleCTFGame_Content?GameMode=3?numplay=8?MinNetPlayers=1?bShouldAdvertise=True?bIsDedicated=True?TimeLimit=20?GoalScore=5?AdminPassword=*** -configsubdir=Server-VCTF -Login=SUTS-SERVER3 -Password=*** -log=..\Logs\Server-vCTF.log -port=5555 -multihome=193.138.213.214 -nohomedir -unattended
    Server-4 (TDM)
    Code:
    ut3.exe server DM-CarbonFire?Game=UTGame.UTTeamGame?GameMode=4?numplay=8?MinNetPlayers=1?bShouldAdvertise=True?bIsDedicated=True?TimeLimit=80?GoalScore=5?AdminPassword=*** -configsubdir=Server-TDM -Login=SUTS-SERVER4 -Password=*** -log=..\Logs\Server-TDM.log -port=9999 -multihome=193.138.213.214 -nohomedir -unattended
    *** remark

removed the -EngineINI and -GameINI to -configsubdir=
    The -configsubdir will be in the UTGame/Config directory

added the ?numplay= parameter for bots

MSgt. Shooter Person

Cheers mate, works perfectly.
    Australian/New Zealand PC Gaming & Anime
    Administrator Of: Community UT3 [Melbourne Australia]
    TeamSpeak 3: ts3.cherrylips.net:20170