Default My epic edition Marcus Fenix statue - please help!

I couldn't afford to get one on release and they quickly disappeared however, my local gamestation somehow managed to find two which were placed on sale at ú59.99. I bought one came home and found the end of the gun was in pieces. I phone gamestation and they claimed the other had been sold. I've rang around more than 15 stores to try and find a replacement to no avail. Would any of you guys have contact details for anyone who could help? I just want a replacement gun, I'm such a perfectionist with my games collection, partciularly my gears of war stuff. I've collected for years and this genuinely is the only faulty item I own. Devastated to say the least, I cannot rest until I find a new gun!!!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xxFatGummyHeadx

You can try contacting these guys ?
    http://www.projecttriforce.com/index..._id=contact_us

Are they the guys that make the statues I assume? Thanks for the link mate, really appreciated! I've just dropped them an e-mail explaining the situation, wish me luck!
    Last edited by Grovesy1988; 03-24-2012 at 10:10 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Just super glue the pieces on. I have the Marcus Statue regular and Gold Edition and they both came broken. It's happened to everyone. With the super glue you cannot tell it was even broken.

Having checked all the pictures of these statues on google images, there is piece that has broken from the end of the gun that is missing. I can glue one pieces but the thin rod that sits under his hands isn't there at all. A little gutted as I bought it from the GAME group whom has gone into administration and are accepting no refunds. Potentially I could have had a refund and picked one up on ebay. Well, it may be a long shot but I'm still waiting to hear from triforce, alternatively if there are any kind souls that wish to sell me a replacement gun, I would be very happy!

Best Wishes,
    Martyn

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iDiariah on you

I haven't even unboxed my statue yet. My epic edition is still sealed
    Where are the true gear's players?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: cosmic turbo

ouchie no wonder it was on sale