Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Three Monkeyz

Default Sweet Texas Mollassses, a HAMMERBURST!

Hooray! Triforce is releasing their Hammerburst! It'll only set you back $800! Check it out!

http://www.projecttriforce.com/index...=product&id=15
    Thanks to oldson59, Jill, Rishy, Cher, Lycan, *Zap*, mullases, jg420, and Flak for all the epic codes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Criminologgy View Post
    Its a matter of opinion in the end and i dont argue over those, i respect your view and offer mine, nothing more or less
    Need help with pictures, signatures, or coding? Clicky!
    When was the last time YOU updated your back-up!? Clicky!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Not anymore, they raised the price to$850:/ idk ehy

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x671xCRUZaderx

OMG! *sigh wish Bill Gates was my uncle.
    #186 EGFC Member Onyx Guard Member #371 \\★// A HUGE THANK YOU to III LYCAN III for Dom
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Gnashes for the Reaper Skin A HUGE THANK YOU to lPunishmentz for Jungle Tai
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Fisal for the Classic Hammerburst A HUGE THANK YOU to PopeAdrian37th for the Neon Skin

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xxFatGummyHeadx

They are great but I bet if the price was lower they would sell one to every gears fan for sure...........................

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dizzy Walllin

Why in the world do they keep teasing us?!? Make the gnasher already and be done with it i mean i can understand the lancer being first but why the snub then the hammerburst? Gnasher is right next to the Lancer in terms of what gears is known for right? Id pay a grand for a remake gnasher but im not shelling out that much for a hammerburst....
    Check Out My Gears Collection!

Painmaster's Gears Collection!

Check Out The Video That Got My Topic Closed Silly Huh

Retro Is A Close Range Weapon???

MSgt. Shooter Person

They said they would never make a gnasher or longshot because they resemble real world guns too much:/ its a bummer, but it makes sense. They already had alot of problems with the snub pistol and it doesnt even look like a real gun :P

MSgt. Shooter Person

with 850 I'll buy a real gun!

Legend.....wait for it....dary
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Meh PSN ID: Meh

I think in the long run they can make more cash if they lower the price and that way be able to sell to more fans rather than the few who have the cash today and not tomorrow.
    I'll check in every now and again but for the most part, I won't be as active as I was previously. It really was the Gears + people that got me posting on here in the first place. Unless Epic release an awesome game or something. I'm leaving this message because I'm obviously a very, very important person.

Hope to see a lot of you on the BT Forums! - 11/02/2014 (lol)

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SKORGE View Post
    I think in the long run they can make more cash if they lower the price and that way be able to sell to more fans rather than the few who have the cash today and not tomorrow.
    Agreed. 100%
    #186 EGFC Member Onyx Guard Member #371 \\★// A HUGE THANK YOU to III LYCAN III for Dom
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Gnashes for the Reaper Skin A HUGE THANK YOU to lPunishmentz for Jungle Tai
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Fisal for the Classic Hammerburst A HUGE THANK YOU to PopeAdrian37th for the Neon Skin

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SKORGE View Post
    Argh double post. hehe
    Last edited by x671xCRUZaderx; 03-24-2012 at 02:17 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dizzy Walllin

Quote Originally Posted by forthehorde View Post
    They said they would never make a gnasher or longshot because they resemble real world guns too much:/ its a bummer, but it makes sense. They already had alot of problems with the snub pistol and it doesnt even look like a real gun :P
    So we can buy real guns and toy guns that look so much like real guns you have to do a double take yet we cant have a gun from a video game? Bummer.....
    Check Out My Gears Collection!

Painmaster's Gears Collection!

Check Out The Video That Got My Topic Closed Silly Huh

Retro Is A Close Range Weapon???

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Rex C67

I'm no where near poor, but when I put what that money can pay for in perspective i.e. monthly food/bills etc, helping stop famine in third world countries, that's a shocking price. I definately don't condone such high prices, when in perspective, I could buy NECA's Lancer, a retro Lancer a snub pistol and all three Retro Lancer variants for the same price. I just don't get where tri-force get off asking so much. The Epic edition just proves they can make excellent product for lower prices which is what they should aim for to appeal to all fans.
    Gears of War Judgment: 1500/1500 Gamerscore
    Gears of War : 1250/1250 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750 Gamerscore
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000 Gamerscore
    Custom Lancer Replica: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...t28061540Gears

MSgt. Shooter Person

I would love for them to make the Gorgon.
    "Someday you'll find a man who'll be happy just to watch you sleep." - Lee Christmas

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by grenadier elite View Post
    I would love for them to make the Gorgon.
    That would be a very nice weapon to have, although Tri-Force would ruin it for me. Not only would they ask a rediculous amount, it wouldn't feature any moving parts which sucks IMO. The gorgon (and hammerburst) have a really cool magazine loading mechanism that'll just get ignored. I still think NECA's Lancer trumps Tri-force's because of this. You get way more for your money with them.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: shaydapaul

there expensive for a reason there collectors pieces yes they could be cheaper but thats what makes them " collectable " the lancer was $1000 they all sold out the drone was $500 they all sold out the marcus bust and the snub will soon be sold out too there obviously is a market for them or they wouldnt sell out, i have a snub pistol and a neca lancer and yeh the neca one was cheap but its plastic and sounds awfull it along with my other bits sits on a shelf why would you want it too do anything else?

Alot of people are loosing the sight of what triforce are doing they are replica collectables with no intention of there products being used as "toys" you guys really need to get close up to there products before you slate them and see what your paying for the locust drone,marcus busts and snub pistol are true replicas down to every detail.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by shaydapaul View Post
    there expensive for a reason there collectors pieces yes they could be cheaper but thats what makes them " collectable " the lancer was $1000 they all sold out the drone was $500 they all sold out the marcus bust and the snub will soon be sold out too there obviously is a market for them or they wouldnt sell out, i have a snub pistol and a neca lancer and yeh the neca one was cheap but its plastic and sounds awfull it along with my other bits sits on a shelf why would you want it too do anything else?

Alot of people are loosing the sight of what triforce are doing they are replica collectables with no intention of there products being used as "toys" you guys really need to get close up to there products before you slate them and see what your paying for the locust drone,marcus busts and snub pistol are true replicas down to every detail.
    You need to stop asuming we don't know what we're talking about. I've seen and had a Tri-Force Lancer and felt dissapointed. To me a prop replica should replicate the actual item perfectly (within reason, so I don't expect a gun to shoot bullets/lasers, and a lightsaber to work), but it should come with all the other functionality, which the NECA one does have. The Tri-force ones are just essentially 3-D pictures to hang on your wall. There's no value in 'playing' with them. Maybe it's because I make props for a degree/job, but I expect the item to be as believable and workable as possible, so that when on camera or whatnot, the fact it isn't real doesn't spring to mind. With the tri-force stuff, I feel this is the case. It's great to have LED functionality, but without reload effects with removable pieces, they just don't feel worth it to me, especially when the price is rather high. With this, because of the lack of functionality, they aren't "true replicas down to every detail" because they have details missing!
    I don't get your point about the 'collectable' thing though. Anything is collectable, yet not everyone asks so much for their stuff. Just in using the word doesn't justify asking so much for them.
    I can understand that some here like tri-force, but to me they feel like rip off merchants and to some extent, a kick to the crotch to the fans. I've always believed in making stuff accessible, but asking so much for stuff is insane when it barely has any features and is literally a 3-D hanging picture especially in a world economy as it currently is, and when you look at the bad in the world. While I totally understand people want to enjoy your cash, I could never pay that much again for a toy gun that does nothing, while there's so much more good £900 can do in the world.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Agreed^ cSPARTAN117c made a really good point, the lancer and locust drone bust did sell, but it took a matter of years to do so! I mean the locust bust came out when 2008? 2009ish? If they lowered the prices for their stuff they could to a larger variety of fans.the prices they ask is basically robbery, and i do own every piece the made except for the lancer. I feel the same way, i think necas lancer is a much better deal.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Each to there own i guess i belive triforce to be the best in the gears range neca is ok but no way is it even close to what tri force are doing there prices are high but so are most things these days its life.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Slayac

Triorce is very high quality and specializes in replicating weapons. They use higher end materials and invest a lot more time in their creations, unlike neca who mass produces everything. As far as the moving parts go, Customs would flip out if there was moving parts. The snub was detained in customs for 2 months without moving parts and it doesnt doesnt even look real. There are limitations to how far you can go when customs is on your ass already. To each their own of course, but there are reasons for triforces limitations
    "Know your strength's, and how to exploit them. Know your weaknesses, and how to defend them."

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N1SSASSA

I want that bust SO bad, but that's the only thing of there's I could ever justify in my mind buying with the prices they charge.
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    [Gears of War: The Onyx Platoon] - Fan Fic
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Surprised there isn't a variant again with this one, either blue or red lights like the Snub. It seems a lot of COG/MP COG players favour the Hammerburst, so it'd make sense to have had it.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by c SPARTAN117 c View Post
    Surprised there isn't a variant again with this one, either blue or red lights like the Snub. It seems a lot of COG/MP COG players favour the Hammerburst, so it'd make sense to have had it.

MP players use the hammerburst as well as the retro lancer as there extreamly over powered my thoughts were this when the lancer came out that it was blue only and not red.

maybe the tourqe bow they will do will be a variant

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Sticking Kim and Valera with my big ole knife and wearing my chainsaw proof armor
    Gamer IDs

They're doing a torquebow? If it doesn't have moving parts, it's gonna be lame.
    [Gears of War: The Journey] - Fan Fiction Short Story, any feedback appreciated"
    Don't care about KD, winning, or anything else. All I care about is playing as RAAM and pissing people off with my SAWED OFF YEAHHHH.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xICooRsYIx

Yayyy another triforce product. Maybe, just maybe if i pick up 2 more jobs this summer, ill be able to afford one.

But on a serious note, why a Hammerburst and not a Gnasher? Its bad enough they cost an arm and a leg, at least maximize your profit and release the most popular gun in the series...

-xICooRsYIx
    My Gears of War Collection!!

My Youtube Channel
    Subscribe.Comment.Like.PLEASE!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xICooRsYIx View Post
    Yayyy another triforce product. Maybe, just maybe if i pick up 2 more jobs this summer, ill be able to afford one.

But on a serious note, why a Hammerburst and not a Gnasher? Its bad enough they cost an arm and a leg, at least maximize your profit and release the most popular gun in the series...

-xICooRsYIx
    the Tourqe bow hasnt been anounced yet or even mentioned in production but the sense i got from TF when i asked about a boomer was if anything is next it would be something like a "bow and arrow"

as for the shot guns they replicate to close to authentic guns and create huge complications with customs and sale laws the snub that just got released would of been out months ago but spent 2 months of its life in customs after manufacturing from china to usa mine is now stuck in Uk customs for the same reason.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by shaydapaul View Post
    the Tourqe bow hasnt been anounced yet or even mentioned in production but the sense i got from TF when i asked about a boomer was if anything is next it would be something like a "bow and arrow"

as for the shot guns they replicate to close to authentic guns and create huge complications with customs and sale laws the snub that just got released would of been out months ago but spent 2 months of its life in customs after manufacturing from china to usa mine is now stuck in Uk customs for the same reason.
    UK rules are terrible. Just look at how we had to get the gold guns instead of normal colours because some bystander might thing a retro charge might actually do something. Hate this country sometimes...
    As for the Torque Bow, that'd be nice, but like already said, no moving parts would suck. The moving blade bits are what makes the gun pretty damn cool imo. I guess if they were to do one, I guess I'd want it in a ready to fire/not used position when the blades are down, but then again, you'd then lose the menacing appearance of it. This sucks.

Would go for a Hammer of Dawn replica though.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UsE Paradise

let me just pull 850 bucks out of my a$$ to buy something that costs 70$ to make
    Looks like he..
    ( •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    Just got bodied.
    thanks to undead mike 95 for the paintball weapon skin!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

You did this already with your $10 xbox console when you paid over $150 for a console lll

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Im just thinking of making a boomshot did you see the digger launcher that someone made ?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Dude the digger launcher was so sick. A Hammer of Dawn replica would be the tits. I'd probably buy one, and display it with my gears 3 epic edition medal and certificate and stuff, to make it seem like an Adam Fenix shrine. HELL TO THE YES.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IceManC86

The basis is cool..... 850 dollars? I would rather stick a train up my bung-hole....
    \\✯// \\✯// Mechanic Baird - Savage Grenadier Elite \\✯// \\✯//
    Xbox Hammerburst & Hype Gnasher

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ Alex Brand ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯
    Imperial Hammerburst - Imperial Gnasher - Copper Armor

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Not gonna lie, when presented the option of buying the Hammerburst for 850 or getting a train in the bottom, I'd probably go with the hammerburst.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KEMEAEL

Urmmmmmm let me know when it comes out in plastic