Default So i just played TDM on Clocktower...

And for some reason it's set to five rounds. We just got to sandbar and it's 5 rounds TDM too.

Anyone know anything about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by TAO Devil View Post
    Then you must force solo players to play only FFA because otherwise they'll drag down the teams that are using communication. Why not force people to have to play Overrun to increase those numbers? I know, lets force everyone to only be able to play with Gnashers because thats the majority, so nobody should be at a disadvantage. Screw people's free will. That's an awesome idea dude. Way behind you on that.

Thanks Kracker Kid for the paintball skins! Thanks LYCAN for Alex Brand!

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rezhistance

I saw another thread a few days ago about this on the same map? What is this witchcraft?!
    No... The Forums don't make much sense...

People complain to use the search bar, and when people actually do they complain about bumping an old thread.

For those that care- Rank: \\*//
    K/D: 2.8 W/L: 1.7 | No I dont care about stats but just to prove you wrong

Banned

I had this problem too. Were you searching for a Warzone when this happened. When I had this happen to me, I decided to play a little Warzone but when I found a match it was Team Deathmatch rules but it was five rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNinja View Post
    I had this problem too. Were you searching for a Warzone when this happened. When I had this happen to me, I decided to play a little Warzone but when I found a match it was Team Deathmatch rules but it was five rounds.
    Nope. I searched for TDM. And i got into a room with 5 rounds. Weird...
    Then you must force solo players to play only FFA because otherwise they'll drag down the teams that are using communication. Why not force people to have to play Overrun to increase those numbers? I know, lets force everyone to only be able to play with Gnashers because thats the majority, so nobody should be at a disadvantage. Screw people's free will. That's an awesome idea dude. Way behind you on that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xx Dantes Rage View Post
    Nope. I searched for TDM. And i got into a room with 5 rounds. Weird...
    Then I don't what happened,sorry. Lol.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rhino772 PSN ID: Rhino772

Another person had the same issue, i haven't seen it yet, probably a little glitch.
    Gears 2 1750/1750 Lvl \\*//
    COG: Dizzy Wallin
    Locust: Beast Rider
    Gears 3 1900/2000
    COG: Minh Locust: Savage Grenadier

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: vick818

Yeah, same thing happen to me tried to join warzone and got into a TDM lobby so I decided to stay anyway and it was 5 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by MxcnPro12 View Post
    I saw another thread a few days ago about this on the same map? What is this witchcraft?!
    It's Blasphemy!!! :P