Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Triple X Swag

I agree completly. The moment you shoot. It should go away Which would give motivation to run to the other spawn to switch instead of stay and fight to get triple teamed and waste the lives

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SnubbbS View Post
    If you aren't awful you don't get spawn trapped.

Kid's basically saying. "Hey epic I ****ing suck, help me please"
    Chill bro. Ive got a 3.3 k/d. I win 1v1s. If i sucked. I wouldnt play this game. You guys act like im asking for 15 second spawn protection time. No. Im asking two extra seconds in which you loos one on spawn. And in those two seconds if the guy shoots take it away instantly or if he preactives. Take them away. When i call 1v1 and his partner hits me with boom shot the monent we start. Im obviously not the one thats garbage. You spawn trap dont you. Its not skilled to spawn trap. The other team cant do anything about it.

Spawn trapped many, many, many times in TDM but that's my teams fault not the game since everyone doesn't feel like talking so we deserve it. Just dig in and take them out or grit and bare it. Adding more time won't help they will just pull back and hammer down on you harder

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

But there are maps it can. Dry dock. I can get under the bridge for frags. Rustlung. I can make it out that first opening without getting right handed just outside of it. Bullet marsh. I could make it under the bridge. Let time pass a moment then make the next corner and run around to other spawn. Clocktower. I can acually turn that first corner without a nade hitting me or boom slapping me. Azura. Wow. I can make it to my sniper 2 seconds would make alot of difference because allot of maps dont have enough cover to even think about getting out a spawn trap.

True I see where you are coming from, but in most my situations where we are even getting trapped like that they always have a strat to counteract

Wouldn't mind not getting spawned behind on Capture the leader. It's quite the b*tch when your whole team protects the capture and the games pretty much in the bag, but they spawn on you and your team switches spawns across the map when one dies... and you have to run your ass across a huge map x_x Azura.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Thank you.

MSgt. Shooter Person

They should just get rid of Team Deathmatch.
    There! Problem fixed!
    Big shoutout to Pikemoney for hooking me up with the Greenies!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Disagree. Its fun. Just needssome help on spawning and spawn time

Veteran

Use spawn protection to your advantage, run fast and out your spawn, use your smokes. I've experienced this on drydock, it happened because our team got lazy and we all spawned together, they were all waiting for us and they were spread out hammerbursting and lancering us down. We used inks and smokes to take back position. If your playing ranked, expect high competition.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Well yea but thats what im saying. The spawn protection only gives enough time to run into the open man

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Wave 0 Of Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Valera's too pimp View Post
    The only map I have problem with spawn trapping is Drydock. On this map it's just annoying. :/
    Bullet marsh is just as bad.

Pathetic non constructive post.

Due to the way Epic allowed for this to be done I just play koth.
    Never get spawned trapped in this game type.

Veteran

How did that help?

LMFAO, like you haven't got spawn trapped, are you some LEGEND? hmmmm?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Thank you. Atleast some people arnt jerk offs

Redeemer
    hiding in the slab :D with a sawed-off waiting For You to find me XD

if only a free boomshot spawns in your spawn so you can push them :/

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ll ALEX76 ll

Quote Originally Posted by Triple X Swag View Post
    All im saying is give them two or three seconds extra for atleast a fighting chance
    If KOTH will have 2 spawn points than I have nothing against it.
    Getting old

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SnubbbS

Chill bro. Ive got a 3.3 k/d. I win 1v1s. If i sucked. I wouldnt play this game. You guys act like im asking for 15 second spawn protection time. No. Im asking two extra seconds in which you loos one on spawn. And in those two seconds if the guy shoots take it away instantly or if he preactives. Take them away. When i call 1v1 and his partner hits me with boom shot the monent we start. Im obviously not the one thats garbage. You spawn trap dont you. Its not skilled to spawn trap. The other team cant do anything about it.
    Bringing up your mediocre k/d is just further proving that you're awful. No one should even be playing tdm anyway, it's a horrific gametype.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Lets go then kid. Put you game where your big mouth is or shut up

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: A sad sad panda

How many times does it need to be said? Honestly.

1v1 doesn't amount to whose more skilled.

K/D doesn't mean anything. (25,000+ kills, KD hasn't moved in about 3 months. Despite going positive every game.)

You're the one complaining on a forum - what did you think was going to happan? Is everyone supposed to magically agree with you? Even if on some miracle everybody did agree with you, Epic wouldn't adjust a game mechanic for accomodate it.
    GT: A sad sad panda.

I love music. I play the drums when I am not on XBL. Been playing for close to 3 years. I'm easy going, hit me up any time, any day, and I'll more than likely play GoW with you, if not I'll make it a point to invite you later on when I have time.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Keep getting the cool kids back. 1v1 proves a bit head on. K/d matters quite a bit considering not everyone goes to a pvt match

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

But this kid acts like im asking for a boom shot. Frags and diggers when we get spawntrapped

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Clflorida

But this kid acts like im asking for a boom shot. Frags and diggers when we get spawntrapped
    Are you asking for a bib and high chair? jk What can epic do about it? How do you get spawned trapped anyway? Ive never played a game where I spawn in the same place everytime(and believe me, I die a lot).

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Really. Your a lier and im just asking. Two extra seconds. Permanent every gametype but make it bonus. If you shoot anytime sp is up. It goes away. Honestly. No matter how much you want to keep it in. You no you have and everone would enjoy this. It will give you enough time to be able to get cover and fight instead get caught in the open

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Im just saying. You know. It would be nice to have a chaance when it happens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12