Question Where are the lists of changes for each title update?

Forgive my ignorance if this is in plain view somewhere, but I got an update the other day and I can tell that there are spawn changes and clocktower and bullet marsh are back. however, I feel there may have been some weapon tweaks as well. Was is a tweet? Is it in the forum somewhere? Before I comment I want to make sure I am not crazy. Any direction to finding this info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

**** found the info *****

close thread. thanks.
    Last edited by dopeness; 03-21-2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: close thread.

Boomshot

These are the official release notes for TU4

IMPROVEMENTS

- Savage Drone and Savage Grenadier can now “swat” turn in Beast mode
    - Spectator mode now starts viewing a player instead of a battle camera
    - Alternate control users in multiplayer will no longer look at DBNO characters when pressing R3
    - The crosshair for the Longshot and Hammerburst will now show an X if a shot is obstructed.
    - KOTH – ring locators are now visible in spectator mode
    - KOTH – some hill locations have been adjusted

BUG FIXES

- The Onyx Guard decoy in Horde will not drop his rifle after exhausting the Vulcan ammo
    - Clients will no longer be stuck with a “Waiting For Players” message up if the host quits Horde during the progression screen
    - Chainsaw audio loop will now persist for listeners who leave the audible range and re-enter it
    - Fixed some instances where special event ribbons would not be properly awarded
    - COG pistol firing rate has been adjusted to be equal on host and clients
    - The Flaming Retro Lancer is now available for attendees of the first special event(Golden Wings week)
    - Fixed some issues fixed related to the destruction of meatbags
    - The Slab start up screen no longer has debug text
    - After a host migration in Horde, the waves will no longer go past 50
    - Cover near the elevator on Hotel no longer allows players to lean outside of the visible area
    - Grenade throwers that are killed mid-throw will receive credit for any kills that grenade causes
    - Silverback will be disabled if hit by a smoke grenade when the driver is in the middle of the exit animation
    - Team Deathmatch time limit no longer resets to 3 minutes when both teams are out of respawns
    ___,...---'---..---...,,,,',
    [__--_;=-o@Reign187''====
    ``/ /-'-|___|---;;;;;;;;;;;;:'

Massive Thank you to Bumble8eeTuna for my Chicks Dig the Baird tee & for being a truly EPIC boyfriend ❤ ★
    ★ Special mention to Parasidian & Rishy ★ Thank you to Capt23n for my SGE code ★ Many thanks go to Cher for the early access FoN code ★