Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Retro Lancer

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Protoman D

Well first off, if there retro is shooting at you and it downs you in what seems like three shots, it is because they are modding the retro lancer, because I have to burst the weapon due to the high recoil of full auto on the weapon. But, the weapon isn't as powerful as the gnasher, but can take the wall-bouncing gnasher users out of the picture. People complain just like they did about the sawed-off, by the way that gun is a darn joke now b/c of the huge nerfing epic put on it. Players just get mad because they don't understand how to get cheap kills and retro charge up close plus blind fire is great for hate messages!! Anyway find the best way you like to use weapons and you will start receiving hate messages before you know it...enjoi...
    Relax, it is only a shotgun...enjoi...

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

Quote Originally Posted by Gulsh View Post
    Why do people complain about it if everyone can use it ...
    Its easy and boring. It reduced the required skill to kill in the game and increases camping tactics.
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

Quote Originally Posted by GearHead1985 View Post
    Well first off, if there retro is shooting at you and it downs you in what seems like three shots, it is because they are modding the retro lancer, because I have to burst the weapon due to the high recoil of full auto on the weapon. But, the weapon isn't as powerful as the gnasher, but can take the wall-bouncing gnasher users out of the picture. People complain just like they did about the sawed-off, by the way that gun is a darn joke now b/c of the huge nerfing epic put on it. Players just get mad because they don't understand how to get cheap kills and retro charge up close plus blind fire is great for hate messages!! Anyway find the best way you like to use weapons and you will start receiving hate messages before you know it...enjoi...
    Sawn off is still very effective in the rigth hands, its just less Bad player friendly.
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainSlayer

I use it once in a while. Every time I get Raven Down for example.

I used to mindlessly scream at it because I would get destroyed. Same deal with the Sawed-off.

But I began experimenting with the weapons and have actually found myself training with all five starters. Using them in the right situation is both a given and something that is often over looked. I've fallen in love with all of the guns really.

I've managed to pull my Guardian (Quick Match) K.D from a 1.2 to a 1.5-1.6 in the past week or so thanks to the experimentation.

Oh, let's not forget the ultimate scorcher!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234