Default General Protection Fault UT2K4

I have recently installed the ECE Bonus Pack and the v3369 Patcher for Unreal Tournament 2004, and I get this very error every time I play any map, with any character, on any settings, no matter the change I still get this error...

Code:
    UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 3458 MHz with 1524MB RAM
    Video: Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family (1437)

General protection fault!

History: KBodyGetActor <- BodyGetDoubleRate <- KBuildPartitions <- KWorldStepSafeTime <- KTickLevelKarma <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Convoy <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free
    I have seen 2 new characters that were added from the Skaarj pack, and these 2 characters can't be selected and have no graphic, although I can't seem to get rid of them.

Any help will be appreciated!
    Last edited by actinoidlanthanoid; 03-17-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Prisoner 849

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AryssSkaHara PSN ID: AryssSkaHara

This issue can be caused by a variety of problems and here's what you can try:
    - Make sure you have the latest drivers and DirectX version installed
    - Make sure the installation is intact — a damaged file can cause the crash, so running a scandisc is recommended.
    - Make sure the files you have are up-to-date. The easiest way to ensure that is make a clean install and install 3369, then ECE, then again 3369.
    - If you have any custom models besides those that came with UT and bonuspacks, remove them
    - Run a memory test, as one of the reasons for this particular crash may be a faulty RAM module

On a side note - iirc built-in graphics of 945 chipset may not be enough for gameplay, and that also may be a cause of some problems.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

The Sacrifice

I'd blame the Intel Graphics. Not meant for gaming.

Tappin' and talkin' with Tapatalk.
    Toshiba Satellite P505-S8945, Intel Centrino Core2 Duo P7350 @ 2.0 GHz, 6 GB SDRAM, ATI Radeon 4650 HD 1 GB VRAM, Conexant Pebble HD Audio, 453 GB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Microsoft Security Essentials 2.0.657.0, Millenicom Wireless 3G Broadband via VZW U760 modem

Teddy "Tedabod" Tapawan - best mapper ever!