MODEL Zombie Commando character

Remake of DOOM3 Zombie Commando character.

Download link (4MB):
    http://www.fileplanet.com/files/220000/224808.shtml

Redeemer
    Metro Manila, Philippines, Southeast Asia

Nice work mate. Poly counts are OK and this model goes well with the Half-Life Zombie Voice Pack by Doc Lithius. Can you do make the Green and Gold skins for that to make CTF4 compatible?
    "Tell me, do you bleed? You will." -- Ben Affleck as Batman in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
    My website, Private Tux Area, is vanished due to long inactivity as a result of my long hiatus since late 2014, but backed up
    on my personal HDD. I will bring a new unreal name and a new website for modernization look but limited space.

On hiatus since late 2014 as my laptop cooler is broken over spilled coffee but other things still functional. I'm not dead yet.
    My voice packs for UT99 and UT2004 are upgrading into 'advanced' form as my new PC and laptop are coming soon.
    Please don't send me any questions via e-mail/PM on the Internet. I'm a busy man and no time to respond those messages.

Prisoner 849

i'm liking it as well, nj

The Sacrifice

nice... he reminds me of the mini gun monster from serious sam 2... lots of Id-spiration in those games
    PEACE

Very cool!
    Monsters got arms!!!

Thanks everyone!
    100GPing100 - brighter better than darker.
    Tux Android - I'm back to this model once for complete it, but never back to it again. Look forward and make some coool for UT3.

Great model!
    Now, I'd love to see a Doom 3 Fat Zombie that looks as good as this Zombie Commando.
    Hey, catch me later, I'll buy you a beer.
    JC

Skaarj

Nice work, same model is in Iniquituous's DOOM3 monster pack. Unfortunately, links are down. Re-up anyone?

Prisoner 849

Tux might have a mirror for it, if not I could upload it this week.

Skaarj

Quote Originally Posted by Parkis G View Post
    Tux might have a mirror for it, if not I could upload it this week.
    That would be awesome, thx.

Redeemer
    Metro Manila, Philippines, Southeast Asia
    "Tell me, do you bleed? You will." -- Ben Affleck as Batman in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'
    My website, Private Tux Area, is vanished due to long inactivity as a result of my long hiatus since late 2014, but backed up
    on my personal HDD. I will bring a new unreal name and a new website for modernization look but limited space.

On hiatus since late 2014 as my laptop cooler is broken over spilled coffee but other things still functional. I'm not dead yet.
    My voice packs for UT99 and UT2004 are upgrading into 'advanced' form as my new PC and laptop are coming soon.
    Please don't send me any questions via e-mail/PM on the Internet. I'm a busy man and no time to respond those messages.

Skaarj

Quote Originally Posted by Private Tux View Post
    Thank you so much!