Palace Guard

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrashballer

Default Need help looking for any Gears Screenshots, Official Art, or Comic book art.

If you may or may not know, I've been scavenging the internet for any and all official Gears art in the hopes that they may be turned into avatars for our forums. It's pretty difficult to find some good quality Gears 3 screenshots, but I appreciate anything you find.

Also, if you have still have any cool screenshots from the Gears 2 ghost cam, feel free to post them here. I will add them to my forum avatar suggestion thread (in my sig) if I feel they are worthy

Here are examples of what I'm looking for:

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

p.s. If anyone has a good screenshot of the Thrashball Drone's logo (on the side of his helmet / shoulder pads), please post it here.

p.p.s. Thanks Flak for adding the current bigger avatars.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragonzzilla

Thumbs up Hi thrashy!

Does this help?
    I currently have one infraction. It expires May 31st, 2013.

Palace Guard

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thrashballer

That's ... pretty sufficient Dragon (even though I've seen most of those from my thread). Thanks

This thread got moved from the Epic Gamers sub-forum
    Last edited by Thrashballer; 03-17-2012 at 03:42 PM.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragonzzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Thrashballer View Post

That's ... pretty sufficient Dragon (even though I've seen most of those from my thread). Thanks

This thread got moved from the Epic Gamers sub-forum
    Bah. Just be happy.
    I currently have one infraction. It expires May 31st, 2013.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: OverPoweredSoap

Wait... So they closed the Other thread so you had to make this one? :I
    Quote Originally Posted by U wot m8 View Post
    No.Go make me a sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxIncisionxXx View Post
    No. But I am ordering dominos. Want some?

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UNCL3 T1AN

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Its Just Rave

I think if this was cropped to just the bit with Anya kicking the drone! Would be pretty awesome.
    "Can't be what your not, shouldn't even try... Just take pride in what you are." - Bernadette Mataki
    Website
    Twitter