MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Help posting visible pics in threads (memes)

I am not the most tech savvy person in the world but I am not an idiot; I swear for the life of me I cannot figure out how to post a meme to a thread and have it be visible to other members...

Can someone please help me out with this? Do I need to have [img] code enabled to do so? HELP!
    So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
    If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or you may lose.
    If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
    - Sun Tzu; The Art of War
    GEARS 1 FOREVER - GEARS 2 = GARBAGE 1 > 3 > 2

Boomshot

Use the [shot] code just like you would [IMG] and you'll be set
    ___,...---'---..---...,,,,',
    [__--_;=-o@Reign187''====
    ``/ /-'-|___|---;;;;;;;;;;;;:'

Massive Thank you to Bumble8eeTuna for my Chicks Dig the Baird tee & for being a truly EPIC boyfriend ❤ ★
    ★ Special mention to Parasidian & Rishy ★ Thank you to Capt23n for my SGE code ★ Many thanks go to Cher for the early access FoN code ★

MSgt. Shooter Person

so for example - [shot] "image link" [shot] and then just post?
    So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.

Boomshot

Quote Originally Posted by xGeArs aNoMaLy View Post
    so for example - [shot] "image link" [shot] and then just post?
    Except the last one needs to be /shot, as in [ s h o t ] http://xxxxxx [ / s h o t ] but without the spaces I added, and of course a valid link in the middle.

Massive Thank you to Bumble8eeTuna for my Chicks Dig the Baird tee & for being a truly EPIC boyfriend ❤ ★
    ★ Special mention to Parasidian & Rishy ★ Thank you to Capt23n for my SGE code ★ Many thanks go to Cher for the early access FoN code ★

MSgt. Shooter Person

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Awesome! Thanks bro!!!

Boomshot

Quote Originally Posted by xGeArs aNoMaLy View Post
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Awesome! Thanks bro!!!
    Lol cheers dude

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thanks for that, appreciate the time to let us know.
    G3