Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Akimbo Slice 79

Default final boss insane difficulty

hi, ok so i managed to get to the final boss on insane and solo, and although there was a few bits that had me screaming obcenities at the screen on my way there, this final boss is just having a laugh.

could anybody provide me with any tips please? i am at the stage where the queen attacks the building the first time. i am determined to do it no matter what and my wife will be so pleased when its over because she is not liking me much at the minute due to me doing this campaign on insane

any tips are much appreciated.

thanks

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Its Just Rave

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...rrah-on-insane.

There you go, read my comment on there. Should help you out mukka.
    "Can't be what your not, shouldn't even try... Just take pride in what you are." - Bernadette Mataki
    Website
    Twitter

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DBO1399

Instagib Melee (Go on trenches wait for the beserker to Come up And melee them With super reload Easiest way ever

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Its Just Rave

Quote Originally Posted by GearsIsAwesome View Post
    Instagib Melee (Go on trenches wait for the beserker to Come up And melee them With super reload Easiest way ever
    Aye?

He is talking about the Queen in campaign.
    "Can't be what your not, shouldn't even try... Just take pride in what you are." - Bernadette Mataki
    Website
    Twitter

I did it solo, no mutators. The area near the lift is where you need to be. You also need a bit of pot luck and hope you don't get too many palace guards. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    I did it solo, no mutators. The area near the lift is where you need to be. You also need a bit of pot luck and hope you don't get too many palace guards. Good luck.
    What this guy said, it is all to do with luck and perservering. I completed it within the first week solo without mutators and i swear to god they patched it to make it harder. The lift is definitely the best place to be, just keep going to each side when you are having troubles and pray the bots don't go down.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: o A R T S Y o

I would recommend using the super reload, infinite ammo, and whatever else you want; it is really easy with those on.
    Gearhead since 06*
    Gears 1 - 1250/1250
    Gears 2 - 1575/1750
    Gears 3 - 1900/2000

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sgtxmfenix

EASY PEASY LEMON SQUUEZY NEED HELP MESSAGE ME
    ILL PLAY WITH ALL HARD MUTATORS TOO!
    READ MY SIGNATURE TO FIND OUT WHY IM INSANE

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ThunderCrushR

you can check out my vid,
    It truly depends on how the shriekers and guards spawn. Sometimes you won't beat it for the life of you, and sometimes it goes smooth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVhFu...eature=channel

sorry I don't play campaign anymore, like others said you can also go on the outside edge of the elevator canopy, but most of the time you will run out of time because most of the time you are too far away to get shots in.

Good luck!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GolfPro72

This is a pretty solid video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wDPyzwccbw

Shows the strategy pretty effectively. It's on Arcade, not sure how much difference that makes.
    Follow @Reaper_Tracker on Twitter to obtain your Slayer of Samael medal and weapon skins! I got mine - GO GET YOURS!

Have Reaper questions? Want to know how to find them and/or get an invite? Check out Gnashes Epic Reaper FAQ found HERE.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

completed it, but something went wrong with no achievements.

If you want Children Oil Paintings to add a certain stage of style to any place of the house, then it will do you well to look for plant oil painting that you may use for any place of the house.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimzah

Quote Originally Posted by Tac Knife Hero View Post
    completed it, but something went wrong with no achievements.
    Sure you did all chapters,most people miss to do the prologue when playing insane.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jimzah View Post
    Sure you did all chapters,most people miss to do the prologue when playing insane.
    after completing i checked over every chapter and act and noticed it said i had not done act 5 chapter 1 insane (i had). so i just run through that part on arcade and the achievements popped, thankfully

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by dewitt001 View Post
    If you want Children Oil Paintings to add a certain stage of style to any place of the house, then it will do you well to look for plant oil painting that you may use for any place of the house.
    okay......

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimzah

Hmmm....Okay Good luck with that!!!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GolfPro72

Here's a tip - put a pinch of sage in your boots, and all day long a spicy scent is your reward!

...what, this isn't a random comment contest?

Back on topic, glad to hear you made it through and got your achievements. I still need to finish the Arcade version on Insane, hope to do that this week.
    Follow @Reaper_Tracker on Twitter to obtain your Slayer of Samael medal and weapon skins! I got mine - GO GET YOURS!

Have Reaper questions? Want to know how to find them and/or get an invite? Check out Gnashes Epic Reaper FAQ found HERE.