Hello, I'm not exactly advanced in UDK, but I am capable of basic creation and use. However, when I tried to have a shot at iOS Development, something went totally wrong. The Mobile Emulator that is used to emulate mobile platforms crashed when I clicked on it. UDK will not start without crashing now, here are the strange parts in the log:
Code:
[0124.00] Log: Can't find edit package 'OnlineSubsystemGameSpy'
[0124.00] Log: Can't find edit package 'OnlineSubsystemLive'
[0152.88] Warning: Failed to load 'Material MobileEngineMaterials.MOBEMU_Lit_Masked': Failed to find object 'Material MobileEngineMaterials.MOBEMU_Lit_Masked'
[0152.91] Log: Missing cached shader map for material MOBEMU_Lit_Masked, quality 0, compiling.
[0283.70] Warning: Failed to load 'Material MobileEngineMaterials.MOBEMU_Lit_Masked_TwoSided': Failed to find object 'Material MobileEngineMaterials.MOBEMU_Lit_Masked_TwoSided'
[0283.74] Log: Missing cached shader map for material MOBEMU_Lit_Masked_TwoSided, quality 0, compiling.
[0413.92] Warning: Failed to load 'Material MobileEngineMaterials.MOBEMU_Translucent': Failed to find object 'Material MobileEngineMaterials.MOBEMU_Translucent'
[0413.95] Log: Missing cached shader map for material MOBEMU_Translucent, quality 0, compiling.
[0434.60] Warning: Failed to load 'Material MobileEngineMaterials.MOBEMU_Lit': Failed to find object 'Material MobileEngineMaterials.MOBEMU_Lit'
[0434.64] Log: Missing cached shader map for material MOBEMU_Lit, quality 0, compiling.