Banned
    Maine the place where all our beaches are actually rocks lol
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sir joshd109

Default Insane difficulty

Whoa i just played the first and almost the second act on insane difficulty, this is hard i dont really see some of the points here it looks like unless i get people together and play it in coop that this is impossible. Any tips to make life easyer

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3OTERO

just keep playing it will get easier, if you really just cant get through try using some mutators, infinite ammo and super reload work nice. Also you HAVE to use cover, rushing enemies will always get you killed, and perfect your blindfire it will help a lot, you can kill a lot of enemys while being totally in cover. It is acutally easier in 1 player from my experience too as the bots on your team wont die on insane and if they go down they will just eventually get back up, use this to your advantage let them run ahead and draw enemy fire....good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Sir joshd109 View Post
    Whoa i just played the first and almost the second act on insane difficulty, this is hard i dont really see some of the points here it looks like unless i get people together and play it in coop that this is impossible. Any tips to make life easyer
    It's tough but not impossible. I did it alone. Standard campaign w no mutators. Using the spot feature saved my life. Spot EVERYTHNG, and get your AI to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D4u2s0t

Quote Originally Posted by Sir joshd109 View Post
    Keep practicing, and it gets easier. You have to use cover alot more than easier difficulties.
    Having a hard time with Bairds? Click this link 2-piecing is like kicking someone in the nuts... you may win the fight, but you're still a loser.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D4u2s0t

You have to be more selective with your shots... Playing on normal, you can kinda run all over and not worry too much, insane, you just die. So while in cover, you have to kinda look around a bit before you pop up and start shooting. And learn how to blindfire for when you have to. Your gun always shoots in the exact center of the screen, so when blindfiring try to put the enemy in the center, and fire away. You'll get better with practice, this was actually the first game I have beaten on insane, and now I re-do arcade chapters all the time and never die. My wife hated me first time around, lol, all I did was yell, say how much I hate this stupid game, etc. Stick in there though, you'll get it.
    Having a hard time with Bairds? Click this link 2-piecing is like kicking someone in the nuts... you may win the fight, but you're still a loser.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jmfchuckie

I just join an Arcade Match. Finished Insane Campaign in 2 Days.
    Thank you to~ Whipped Mean, x6nat, Nobukara, Kenagain, and III LYCAN III all for codes!
    [11] Please do not come to these forums looking for DLC codes. We also do not allow code trading on the Epic Forums. Unfortunately some baddies scammed forum members so we do not allow it. You are also not permitted to sell codes/items or use codes/items to try to get subscribers/follower on YouTube or other sites. All contests must be approved by a mod.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I tried and wasn't my best so I decided to work my way up to Insane mode.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ExactMicrobe690

Just recently completed on insane(no mutators, solo) , and i will agree that some parts are a little over the top. (Barge highjack on platform, lambent battles by
    griffins tower, and everyone's favorite, the tempest.) There is some strategy to all of these parts, but sometimes numerous repeats are the only solution.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sgtxmfenix

the key to having FUN on insane, is team work. Start tagging guys and shoot one down at a time. Its a hell of a lot more effective if 4 people unleashing hell on one thing, instead of 4 people blasting away in every direction. NEED help on insane? Ill help, I could play insane in my sleep