Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MaxamisLeonidas

Cool gears fan check out this idea?

IMG_0210.jpgIMG_0214.jpg
    locust have to have pets too and drew that guy before the announced forces of nature thought it was funny they both had bandanas

ok so the should add a boss horde dlc it will have you will have to down 5x 5th time is execute
    weapons finishers
    queen myrrah hammer burst + she calls in e holes 3 at a time chest stab with elemental weapon

general ram krill, sword + double barrel retro theron elites curb stomp witch makes ram diapers in krill

scorge double chainsaw + tons of centipedes 5th time you grab his lancer {tapping a} fighting then chain saw him with his own saw

tremors 3x calls 4-5x seeders + hammers of down appears like scorcher none tremors die like all his other big brothers

extras only get two weapons can work for beast too

lambit drone hammer pistil / 20 % to mutate you get scorcher head

transformers 5-7 running behind

lambit grenadier shotgun emotion grenade

lambit hunter 4 shots long shot gorgon pistil

lambit wretch loses scream but exploded at end

gunker throws balls like mortar hold for range and a swing or shoot of his sword moves very slow

lambit berserker less life can jump when you are half dead no emulation run very slow

copy write of devon rummer 2012
    Way of the Lancer,
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaGear850 View Post
    Every time I see you post a comment on a thread its always something smart or slick. Your always telling people what to do are what they're not doing. I wonder if your even a really good player cause it seems like you spend more time being a @$$ to everyone and a know it all then actually playing the game
    nailed it

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

have to pick up elemental weapon to kill myrrah
    Way of the Lancer,
    Every time I see you post a comment on a thread its always something smart or slick. Your always telling people what to do are what they're not doing. I wonder if your even a really good player cause it seems like you spend more time being a @$$ to everyone and a know it all then actually playing the game
    nailed it

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

screamers weapons goargon when you die its like losing a wing when your going down to exploded
    Way of the Lancer,
    nailed it

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

any one have any thoghts
    Way of the Lancer,
    nailed it

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dragonzzilla

Woah woah woah, woah. I appreciate what you're saying but ain't that a tad bit too much? A DLC that required ANOTHER DLC is bad business since you need a Elemental Cleaver to kill Myrrah. Plus, that wouldn't make sense.
    I currently have one infraction. It expires May 31st, 2013.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

true but that dlc is already coming out next so it would work out ok ones boss pack dlc other can be a beast hord
    Way of the Lancer,
    nailed it

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sgtxmfenix

If you want to hear a good dlc thats backed up by facts and could go along with gears read the one in my thread, btw my good fello its lambent not lambit.