Exclamation Achievement "We few we happy few" and friendly fire mutator won't unlock

Hi, I have completed the campaign in 4 player coop, but the achievement and the mutator will not unlock.

In my stats and award pages, in the achievement tab, all acts are shown as completed, and have a tick box next to them. Also, if I go to start a campaign to select a chapter, all chapters have the 4 players icon on the front image.

However the achievement and mutator will not unlock

Any help gratefully received

Angelo

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ThunderCrushR

this is a shot in the dark, but some have had issues with War Monger medal,
    Try this:
    Remove and Recover your Gamertag, Clear your cache.

We have found Act 2 may have a glitch causing things not to unlock, I believe it's the second to last chapter.
    You will have to replay the chapter maybe all of Act 2.

If this fixes the problem please post since my friends and I are the only ones who have solved the issue within our own game and that is what happened to us and how we fixed it. We actually started over from the prolog and got into the second act until our medals finally showed up.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chozo Lord

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCrush View Post
    this is a shot in the dark, but some have had issues with War Monger medal,
    Try this:
    Remove and Recover your Gamertag, Clear your cache.

We have found Act 2 may have a glitch causing things not to unlock, I believe it's the second to last chapter.
    You will have to replay the chapter maybe all of Act 2.

If this fixes the problem please post since my friends and I are the only ones who have solved the issue within our own game and that is what happened to us and how we fixed it. We actually started over from the prolog and got into the second act until our medals finally showed up.
    So you're saying that you had the requirements for "We Few We Happy Few", it didn't unlock despite having all the checkmarks for all the chapters, and you got it unlocked by playing Act 2 with 4 people?
    Last edited by Chozo_Lord; 03-05-2012 at 01:41 PM.

HIya m8, thx for that I will give it a try. It might take me a few days to get a team together and will probably do it at the week end but will let you know if it works as soon as I tried it

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ThunderCrushR

Quote Originally Posted by Chozo_Lord View Post
    So you're saying that you had the requirements for "We Few We Happy Few", it didn't unlock despite having all the checkmarks for all the chapters, and you got it unlocked by playing Act 2 with 4 people?
    no I had a different problem Warmonger medal, playing the game in arcade on insane. Several friends had this issue too.
    What we did is clear or cache, remove and recover our game tag and we replayed the campaign. When we got to Act 2 I believe the second to the last chapter it unlocked the warmonger medal for us. All of us had these issues at different times.

Thats why if anyone is having issues with unlocking a medal in campaign and they KNOW they played every chapter, then give this a try.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Revengful Rio

This is the thread that went on for about 2 months but is closed now...it's all about the problem you have

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Not-Unlocking

HI, thks all for your replies. @Papa midnite, no that thread does not have a solution, there is a reference to another thread, but no link or title.

I replaied the whole campaign yesterday with 3 other players, they did get the achievement at the end of it, but I still didn't, very puzzling. If anyone from Epic has a solution, that would be very welcome!!!!

Thx
    A

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Brakara

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Midnite View Post
    This is the thread that went on for about 2 months but is closed now...it's all about the problem you have

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Not-Unlocking
    I still can't believe why Flak said "I responded in the other thread about this" without giving out a link to said thread. /smh

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Chozo Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Brakara View Post
    I still can't believe why Flak said "I responded in the other thread about this" without giving out a link to said thread. /smh
    Yeah, I wasn't sure why she said that, but I'm just happy I got a response from Epic after such a long wait. Now I'm just waiting for an update or something so I can get my Achievement.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KegHound

Quote Originally Posted by Chozo_Lord View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't sure why she said that, but I'm just happy I got a response from Epic after such a long wait. Now I'm just waiting for an update or something so I can get my Achievement.
    Yeah i got excited that someone responded, but not mentioning to which thread it was responded in was confusing.

Nothing sense then though?

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Brakara

Did anyone see what Flak wrote in that other thread? Would be nice to know. I could never find it, even when looking through her latest posts...

Hi, I have completed the campaign in 4 player coop too, but the achievement is still locked.
    Some news on this problem?