Default Gears of war 3 ban in question

Yesterday when I went to go to play gears i couldn't access online, thus I knew I had been banned. However, there was no reason for me to be because I got banned on another account because I modded it. Therefore, I created a new account for just playing gears on it and I have never done anything malicious on it because I just want to play.
    Please if anyone from the banning committee reads this, could you go over gamertag again. It's The "Sam Plague".

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: roger9000

Bans are done through xbox consoles, if I remember correctly. So unless you buy a new console, you're going to be banned on every account on that box.

But i have been playing with my new account fine for four months.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: roger9000

Fine for four months post-ban? Not that you should be allowed to play if you're hampering with accounts anyways.

I just want to play nothing else.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JuggaloJ4y PSN ID: JuGGalo__J4y

Then you got lucky, the first stage is they ban your gamer tag and you have to create a new one. Second, I call it frying your xbox. They make it non playable online. So if you want to play online you have to buy a new xbox. Third is they never let you play again, but you can get around this by buy an xbox and making a whole new account.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Destro WOD

dude, if you tempered with your account, you had it coming... i find no pity what so ever in people that got banned for admitting they modded.... There is already easy way to "cheat" achievements like boosting killls online with a friend(wich is tolerated by xbox/microsoft) Now if you go a step further and hack... then its your prob... If you hacked something else(like developer medals, etc) remember that they are locked for a reason, that would be cool to know when you really play with a developer and not a silly kid that needed something more than others just because he can.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

"Bans for modding are permanent."
    -Flak

There is no helping you. You modded, you admit it, save up for a new console and don't do it again.
    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    ôThat which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.ö - Christopher Hitchens

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Now Awake

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyRules View Post
    "Bans for modding are permanent."
    -Flak

There is no helping you. You modded, you admit it, save up for a new console and don't do it again.
    Thats word for word what flak said to me

Quote Originally Posted by The Sam Plauge View Post
    But i have been playing with my new account fine for four months.
    It doesn't matter how many gamer tags you make. You, yourself, are banned, the gt is inconsequential. They will keep doing it until you get a console ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better