Page 2 of 502 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ColdSpider72

Sooooo.....you guys are the leaders of a clan that represents the entire forum and you admit that you hardly ever actually play? Um, isn't there usually only like one event every month? I am not trying to troll here, I am genuinely curious since if none of you guys actually play, then who is left to ask to play matches with? I know there are many other members but I don't see the majority of them posting in these threads, hence they would never see game requests. I joined because I was kind of looking forward to having a regular group of players to play matches with. Is this purely an event group now?

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ninja x Pucca

Yay, new thread, new beginnings!

@Coldspider: if you want to put together a second lobby to run, I would be happy to help host if needed. I tend to be online a lot more than I post, even though I check this thread at least once an hour, I just don't always respond.

My friends list might be full, but feel free to send a message here or on live, or twitter if you want to play. I'll always invite if I'm not scrimming, in a full party or playing with someone else.
    EGFC Elite & Mod | @NinjaPucca | GCON Staff & NA Host ♥
    | NiN0 ♥ Surprise SGE | Lambent Veteran & FlakSeason Pass | MerovecLiquid Green Metal | *Zap*Savage Kantus | III LYCAN III ♥ Surprise Mech Baird |
    My Stream

Seriously...

oh a new interesting thread

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Popogeejoe

Sorry I missed the lobby today, got playing horde wih an old buddy Ill catch ya'll in the next one for sure!
    Growing old is MANDATORY....Growing up is OPTIONAL
    BEST COMMUNITY STREAM : http://www.twitch.tv/ev0l0ne
    ATLANTIC COAST CANADA GCON HOST http://www.speedtest.net/result/1766514859.png
    Twitter: @Popogeejoe

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ninja x Pucca

And Cold, part of the reasons we have the weekly lobbies is to promote members playing with and meeting each other. We are interested in everyone getting matches in, but there is only so much we can control.
    EGFC Elite & Mod | @NinjaPucca | GCON Staff & NA Host ♥
    | NiN0 ♥ Surprise SGE | Lambent Veteran & FlakSeason Pass | MerovecLiquid Green Metal | *Zap*Savage Kantus | III LYCAN III ♥ Surprise Mech Baird |
    My Stream

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MVViking71

we run lobbies every weekend ..plus there are always members on everynight willing too play..myself i have a job 2 kids..that need my attention first
    "Some have said that war is hell. War is not hell... for in hell, innocence is spared."- Tai Kaliso

“i'd rather people hate me for who i am, then have them like me for who im not” - Kurt Cobain

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    Yay, new thread, new beginnings!

@Coldspider: if you want to put together a second lobby to run, I would be happy to help host if needed. I tend to be online a lot more than I post, even though I check this thread at least once an hour, I just don't always respond.

My friends list might be full, but feel free to send a message here or on live, or twitter if you want to play. I'll always invite if I'm not scrimming, in a full party or playing with someone else.
    That post may have come across as whining, which was not my intent. I guess I was just expecting a little more game activity from the group, outside of the events. Anyway, I am always up for a match, I just don't know where to start with all of the members. That is why I usually just post something here, for a better chance at getting enough responses for an actual team.

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

we will have a lobby next week ..you are more then welcome too join ..send myself (GT is forum name) or crimsonninja a FR and we will see too it that you get in the lobby
    "Some have said that war is hell. War is not hell... for in hell, innocence is spared."- Tai Kaliso

“i'd rather people hate me for who i am, then have them like me for who im not” - Kurt Cobain

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UIR Onyx Scott PSN ID: NI_Locust

Hey cold spider I can see your point, there's over 200 members but like 10 frequent posters. Im always down to play but I usually tend to stick to British/euro players for obvious connection problems.

As for the custom lobby's, it's good getting to play with people that I interact with on here on a daily basis.

@Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Popogeejoe

Quote Originally Posted by Coldspider72 View Post
    That post may have come across as whining, which was not my intent. I guess I was just expecting a little more game activity from the group, outside of the events. Anyway, I am always up for a match, I just don't know where to start with all of the members. That is why I usually just post something here, for a better chance at getting enough responses for an actual team.
    I believe the overall idea is to have people to play with for FUN ( not frequency )....I'm like Viking and have a fulltime job and FOUR kids that require attention first BUT am always willing to play with ANY fellow forum member
    Growing old is MANDATORY....Growing up is OPTIONAL
    BEST COMMUNITY STREAM : http://www.twitch.tv/ev0l0ne
    ATLANTIC COAST CANADA GCON HOST http://www.speedtest.net/result/1766514859.png
    Twitter: @Popogeejoe

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

plus Irish locust runs the INSANE HORDE group..which i am sure you can join

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by mvviking71 View Post
    This.

If you're interested come join, we have over 100 active members. We have runs going at least 12 hours daily. See sig on people to contact. Were trying to blood everyone together so that they can host their own lobbies rather than relying on us ATM. It's real good fun, you'll meet awesome people, get awesome scores where you will be near the top of the leader boards and it's easy easy easy exp haha
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Locust View Post
    Hey cold spider I can see your point, there's over 200 members but like 10 frequent posters. Im always down to play but I usually tend to stick to British/euro players for obvious connection problems.

As for the custom lobby's, it's good getting to play with people that I interact with on here on a daily basis.

Thank you. That's what I was getting at. I don't see why we can't get a semi-group of members together for other games outside the events. I was just a little dissapointed to learn that the only people that seem to be seeing my game invites are the few people that don't actually play that often.

Quote Originally Posted by Popogeejoe View Post
    I believe the overall idea is to have people to play with for FUN ( not frequency )....I'm like Viking and have a fulltime job and FOUR kids that require attention first BUT am always willing to play with ANY fellow forum member
    I understand that in regards to events. I am mainly talking about private matches just for fun or even a team for public MP. My first post that seemed to start this whirlwind was merely an attempt to get responses from other members looking to do the same. I was looking for the other 195 members that I never see posting, lol.

This.

If you're interested come join, we have over 100 active members. We have runs going at least 12 hours daily. See sig on people to contact. Were trying to blood everyone together so that they can host their own lobbies rather than relying on us ATM. It's real good fun, you'll meet awesome people, get awesome scores where you will be near the top of the leader boards and it's easy easy easy exp haha
    Unfortunately, I am a little burned out with Horde. I am still up for the occasional run, but nothing that regular. I used to help people that were trying to work on medals with insane runs all the time.

As everyone knows, it is hard to convey tone over the net. I am just trying to get some interest out of some of the other members for a bit more of a regular thing then just the events. I mean, we have over 200 members.....there must be at least a dozen or so people out there that don't have a regular group to jam with. I have plenty of friends that play, just not at the same time. We always seem to be at least a couple short of a full team and I like to socialize while I play so I thought this was the perfect place to invite people.
    Last edited by Coldspider72; 03-03-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: II Coffey II

If you join in with EGFC events you can make loads of friends. There was over a hundred people that played in the last event. Not all members check here. It's mostly the most active forum members and the mods who post in here. A lot just check for events in the OP.

Veteran
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour. Ohhhh, yeahh!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Drewberry Dash

lol I posted the thread at 3:04 then ran out my door to catch the 3:06 bus, almost missed it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Salvy xxlx View Post
    Sorry I didn't make the lobby guys, was playing with a mate. Any lobbies running through the week?
    All good, we'll have another next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by MxcnPro12 View Post
    I couldnt make it, either. Today's my fathers birthday Come on Drew!
    C'mon what? Happy birthday to your pops.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldspider72 View Post
    Does anyone else want to start another lobby? Surely there are enough people on, that are in the mood to play, that we can get some more matches going.....2 hours just doesn't seem like enough time with everyone on different schedules. Is there a rule that says it can't keep going with other hosts?
    A majority of our players are UK, so there probably all sleeping or getting 'pissed' right now (Rave). We've done lobbies that last three or four hours long and honestly they sucked, two hours long seems to work best for our lobbies. We'll have one next weekend, and if you want join one sooner you can always join Mondaysofftherecord with Cher.

This.

I didnt know you did that, do you mind if i put a link in the OP to your group?
    Nunchy Cakes
    Unban Tigers!
    I'm indifferent as to what happens with Mike!
    Unban Crimson INinja!

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by II Coffey II View Post
    If you join in with EGFC events you cna make loads of friends. There was over a hundred people that played in the last event.
    we do more then just the monthly events..there is alot of stuff planned for March....i will let one out of the Bag we are planning too run guardian lobbies the weekend that it comes out..it will be both days ..i havent figured out the hours yet (maybe 24 ) if we can work something out ..

Boomshot

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I EV0L 0NE I

Yay... Awesome... Lets keep this one open

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hobbit2513

Glad to see that the topic is back up and running!
    I have Extra Jungle Tai codes: Looking for Brisk Skin Pack! PM ME!
    Follow Me on Twitter: twitter.com/Hobbit2513
    Seriously 3.0 Unlocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Cher View Post
    THANKS once again to Hobbit!! You're awesome!

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

@ Crimson Ninja

Yeah that would be awesome http://forums.epicgames.com/group.php?groupid=576 Thanks

I'm not the founder but been there since the start and along with Kaiser, Brute and Sour Diesel we've really turned this into a really successful group. I usually focus on having a uK lobby Open and getting everyone into a lobby and playing/meeting new people.

We've got our first event coming up soon, with some prizes so looking forward to that, just to see how it pans out
    Last edited by Onyx Scott; 03-03-2012 at 08:07 PM.
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Btw gg guys was an awesome lobby today, lot of fun.
    Nunchy Cakes
    Unban Tigers!
    Unban Crimson INinja!

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

@ Crimson Ninja

Yeah that would be awesome http://forums.epicgames.com/group.php?groupid=576 Thanks

I'm not the founder but been there since the start and along with Kaiser, Brute and Sour Diesel we've really turned this into a really successful group. We've got an event coming up soon, so looking forward to that, just to see how it pans out
    if you need some help with the event let us know ..maybe set up a stream or some host or something

Banned

Welcome our two newest members SneaKerhead2009 and IX FlameHaze XI.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

if you need some help with the event let us know ..maybe set up a stream or some host or something
    Will do, Kasier (aka founder of the group) is having Internet problems ATM, but I definately like the idea of someone streaming/capturing footage. Thanks I'll keep that in mind

Sour Diesel is taking care of the group via twitter, whereas I'm trying to promote it via the forums. It's surprisingly a lot of work trying to set up lobby's and get people into matches, so I appreciate the work you guys do with the weekly events
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Will do, Kasier (aka founder of the group) is having Internet problems ATM, but I definately like the idea of someone streaming/capturing footage. Thanks I'll keep that in mind

Sour Diesel is taking care of the group via twitter, whereas I'm trying to promote it via the forums. It's surprisingly a lot of work trying to set up lobby's and get people into matches, so I appreciate the work you guys do with the weekly events
    i can and will retweet diesels tweets when i see them ....

and these events are alot of work..but they are great

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

i can and will retweet diesels tweets when i see them ....

and these events are alot of work..but they are great
    Yup I've played in all the events since I joined a few months back and they have been competive but also hilarious at the same time.

Also welcome to the guys!
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The EGFC View Post
    Welcome our two newest members SneaKerhead2009 and IX FlameHaze XI.
    welcome too the EGFC guys...i hope you enjoy you stay

Palace Guard

I really dont enjoy playing Gears anymore

I think ive burnt myself out with the game, I went through a 3-4 Month period of playing Gears and only Gears.

Think I might take a break until the new DLC comes out.

And Source, I got you, Shame it wasnt with my Torque bow, But I got you.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Lycan & Cheezmo <3

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Would you guys want to play a custom match on gow 2?
    Nunchy Cakes
    Unban Tigers!
    Unban Crimson INinja!

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

If you join in with EGFC events you can make loads of friends. There was over a hundred people that played in the last event. Not all members check here. It's mostly the most active forum members and the mods who post in here. A lot just check for events in the OP.
    I was in the last one. I was in Leila's lobby. I told everyone there to send me an invite anytime they are on and looking to play.

@Crimson: I wasn't aware the majority of the regulars were UK. I thought it was just a few. Either way, still looking for those other 195 people to come out of hiding....

Palace Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Ninja View Post
    Would you guys want to play a custom match on gow 2?
    I would, Seems like the sort of break from Gears 3 I could do with, OR, It could go horribly wrong for me and put me off Gears for life lol
    Lycan & Cheezmo <3

Palace Guard

A majority of our players are UK, so there probably all sleeping or getting 'pissed' right now (Rave). We've done lobbies that last three or four hours long and honestly they sucked, two hours long seems to work best for our lobbies. We'll have one next weekend, and if you want join one sooner you can always join Mondaysofftherecord with Cher.
    Really? I thought UK players were a minority in the EGFC, The only ones out of the 200+ members I can think of off the top of my head are :

Me
    Rave
    Cat
    Nino
    Coffey
    Irish Locust
    Salvy
    Flames
    Al

thats all I can think of.
    Lycan & Cheezmo <3

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptTranquilSkye PSN ID: Altima-san

Wait....whats with the new thread? o.o lol
    The gamer formerly known as SkyeFire Hero and COG Azure Skye.
    Codes recieved(Will never forget the generosity...) - mcintoshPaintball weapon skin, Parasidian: Young Dom, CaptainSlayer: Neon armor skin, Zales360: Alex Brand, III SKYE III(Myself): Big Game weapon skin and Jungle Tai, Dead Cell Raam: Anya Stroud, Eridanis Nadir: Team Metal weapon skin.
    The Unofficial thread for the revival of King of the Hill!

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by zGreeNArroWz View Post
    I really dont enjoy playing Gears anymore

I think ive burnt myself out with the game, I went through a 3-4 Month period of playing Gears and only Gears.

Think I might take a break until the new DLC comes out.

And Source, I got you, Shame it wasnt with my Torque bow, But I got you.
    Once FIFA street comes out I'll be playing a tiny bit less of gears.

I also got Sourcee with my longshot on thrash ball
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Me
    Rave
    Cat
    Nino
    Coffey
    Irish Locust
    Salvy
    Flames
    Al
    Lex,Aaron and Rooster are also gmt. But youre right, we are getting more 'mericans in the group.
    Nunchy Cakes
    Unban Tigers!
    Unban Crimson INinja!

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xI Salvation Ix

Really? I thought UK players were a minority in the EGFC, The only ones out of the 200+ members I can think of off the top of my head are :

Me
    Rave
    Cat
    Nino
    Coffey
    Irish Locust
    Salvy
    Flames
    Al

thats all I can think of.
    I'm sure if you rearranged the first letters in our names you'd get some kinda word lol.
    Last edited by Salvy xxlx; 03-03-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    Long live Gears of War 3.

RIP Gearheads United -- Member of the EGFC -- Avoid being reset, click here -- Gamertag: xI Salvation Ix.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: II Coffey II

Lex,Aaron and Rooster are also gmt. But youre right, we are getting more 'mericans in the group.

Rooster lives in Gibraltar I think it is. (just under Spain but is a British territory I think) Lex isn't GMT either. Dutch isn't he?

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Rooster lives in Gibraltar I think it is. (just under Spain but is a British territory I think) Lex isn't GMT either. Dutch isn't he?
    Yeah he's Dutch, so I think he's GMT +1.

Same with Rooster, GMT +1
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Palace Guard

Yh, thats why I dint include them 2, Forgot about Lanky though
    Lycan & Cheezmo <3

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CrypticAshes

Awesome! Great to see the EGFC thread back.
    | "Gaming wise i'm proud of three things. I'm proud to be a GOW fan. I'm proud to be a former EGFC mod. Last but not least i'm proud to be legit GZB." |
    | Youtube: Click Here | Twitter: Click Here | GOW2: \\★// (7/23/2010) | GOW3: \\★// (Re-Up #3 - Gold Wings) |

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x671xCRUZaderx

hey Cruz where did you get This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version this pic of Tai..its on your xbl profile
    It was a Gears of War 2 Gamer picture pack for 120MSP I believe.
    #186 EGFC Member Onyx Guard Member #371 \\★// A HUGE THANK YOU to III LYCAN III for Dom
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Gnashes for the Reaper Skin A HUGE THANK YOU to lPunishmentz for Jungle Tai
    A HUGE THANK YOU to Fisal for the Classic Hammerburst A HUGE THANK YOU to PopeAdrian37th for the Neon Skin

Page 2 of 502 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast