Thread: Raise xp!!!

Angry Raise xp!!!

Who else thinks that it is necessary for Epic to just raise the rate of xp on Gears 2 for those who are still trying to level up. We seriously should get a movement stared in favor for that.

I don't think it's right that Horde pays the same amount of xp on Wave 1 that it does on Wave 50, but that's just me.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GParrosMustache

There was a 20x XP event for like a week before Gears of War 3 release. There was MULTIPLE 10x, 20x XP Events in the Fall. There's really no reason you shouldn't be level 100.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N8IV ASSASIN970

yea during that 20x xp i went from 86 to 100 in 6 matches was awesome

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

Isnt it set at x4 all the time now? Its at least x2, has been for as long as i remember. If they made it any easier then what would be the point? You wouldnt be a true Lvl 100!! What rank you at anyway?
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Teejay V21

What some ppl forget is that alot of ppl were reset more than once
    ___,...--'--..--...,,,',
    [__--_;=-o-:iiiiiilll.''====
    ``/ /-'-|___|
    ;;;;;;;;;:'

LOVE the GREEN

Quote Originally Posted by DJ CARNIV AL View Post
    Isnt it set at x4 all the time now? Its at least x2, has been for as long as i remember. If they made it any easier then what would be the point? You wouldnt be a true Lvl 100!! What rank you at anyway?
    The point would be to finish the bloody achievement and move on to Gears 3. All people do on Gears 2 is KotH boost anyway, which still takes weeks/months of serious repetitive grinding. Why not just crank up the multiplier so people can get it over with? After ruining the Socialite achievement on Gears 3, you'd think Epic might want to get off their ass and do something simple like this to at least try to gain some favor before Judgement gets released.