MSgt. Shooter Person

Default What does this error log message means?

[0056.17] Warning: Failed to load 'SwfMovie ?INT?Scaleform.IME.MoviePath?': Failed to find object 'SwfMovie ?INT?Scaleform.IME.MoviePath?'
    [0056.18] Warning: Failed to load 'SwfMovie ?INT?Scaleform.IME.MoviePath?': Failed to find object 'SwfMovie ?INT?Scaleform.IME.MoviePath?'
    [0056.18] Warning: Failed to load 'SwfMovie ?INT?Scaleform.IME.MoviePath?': Failed to find object 'SwfMovie ?INT?Scaleform.IME.MoviePath?'
    [0056.18] Log: GFx attempted to load missing object [?INT?Scaleform.IME.MoviePath?]
    What does that means?
    The last Udk version that I was using was UDK-2011-10, but I decide now to install the last one(January). But when I add my HudWrapper with scaleform hud ( that is working fine on the other UDK version ), and when I try to run the game, UDK crashes.
    Last edited by Racer1; 03-01-2012 at 02:13 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

No one knows?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thanks, but that doesn't help. I am not supporting asian languages and this :

[IME]
    MoviePath=UDKFrontEnd.udk_ime

and this:

udk_ime

are already there.

MSgt. Shooter Person

No one else?

I just installed and tested with UDK Feb version, and it gives the same error log and crashing from UDK.

So here's the fix.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Thanks, that fixed the warning. But I am still having the crashing problem when I use a scaleform menu with the new versions. At least now I know that those warnings messages were not the problem.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I just found out what is causing UDK to crash here with scaleform: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...ruary-versions