Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 62

Thread: Zeta TDM

  1. #1
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default Zeta TDM

    They should make zeta tdm since it is the most played gametype.
    I love Zeta rules like nothing else on earth, but i dont like so much execution.
    Please Epic!!


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ijcrd1
    Last edited by RaVeN; 02-27-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  2. #2
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    433
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: The Beast 117

    Default

    Nothing against you but how does someone hate execution.. the gametype that made this game series what it is today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonfrog View Post
    Off topic here...
    PEOPLE WHO GET ME UP AGAINTS A WALL WHEN I'M CAPTURED IN CTL THEN RAPES ME FROM BEHIND! F***ING GROW UP!!!!
    Thank you so much fireguyfrank58 For the Green Frog skins!

  3. #3
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    i dont know
    maybe i just dont like waiting to
    respawn.
    its great for MLG no doubt, just feel that por public is too slow. At least for me.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zdfxue
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Bronx
    Posts
    364

    Default

    how about NO

    Execution is what gears is suppose to be

  5. #5
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaVeN View Post
    i dont know
    maybe i just dont like waiting to
    respawn.
    its great for MLG no doubt, just feel that for public is too slow. At least for me.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zdfxue



    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fkyez0
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  6. #6
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Beast78 View Post
    how about NO

    Execution is what gears is suppose to be
    Thats your veeeeery humble opinion.
    But why dont you go check how many people play TDM and how many play Execution.



    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xmrr1a
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  7. #7
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    433
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: The Beast 117

    Default

    fair enought
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonfrog View Post
    Off topic here...
    PEOPLE WHO GET ME UP AGAINTS A WALL WHEN I'M CAPTURED IN CTL THEN RAPES ME FROM BEHIND! F***ING GROW UP!!!!
    Thank you so much fireguyfrank58 For the Green Frog skins!

  8. #8
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Then you tell me how it is supposed to be played.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?u5rp1h
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  9. #9
    Boomshot

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Anvil Gate
    Posts
    2,559
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CHEEZMO619

    Default

    Execution is Gears. Maybe they can do a similar playlist and call it Charlie

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    "I WOULD RATHER LIVE ONE DAY AS A WARRIOR THAN 100YRS AS A COWARD" THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THE LANCER
    GANGSTER YOUTUBE EGFC member #187
    Big thanks to Karma Cop, III LYCAN III , tyrvas and MOMMA CHER
    Gears of War COG ammo box

    DropBox Referral

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Bronx
    Posts
    364

    Default

    so because TDM is more popular I'm suppose to agree
    by that logic the twilight movies are fantastic

  11. #11
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Beast78 View Post
    so because TDM is more popular I'm suppose to agree
    by that logic the twilight movies are fantastic
    Theres no good or bad, everything is relative to each person's opinion.
    But this guy comes here saying that Execution is the way gears must be played.
    So thats just hes opinion.
    I dont think that Zeta TDM would hurt the community in any way.
    If someone doesnt like it, then he should not play it.
    Its really easy.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?elvydv
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Bronx
    Posts
    364

    Default

    exactly what you said Zeta is basically an old school playlist so you have your TDM while
    others can enjoy Zeta Execution if you don't like Execution then DON'T PLAY IT see what I did there it's simple

  13. #13
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Beast78 View Post
    exactly what you said Zeta is basically an old school playlist so you have your TDM while
    others can enjoy Zeta Execution if you don't like Execution then DON'T PLAY IT see what I did there it's simple
    i never said that they erased regular TDM
    so i
    dont see the problem
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami, Florida.
    Posts
    779

    Default

    Are you people serious? Not everyone likes waiting to spawn.

  15. #15
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295

    Default

    TDM is liked more because you re-spawn faster and whatnot. When guardian is here everyone will be on that.
    93

    Gamertag - GTRandy
    Cog - Anya Stroud
    Locust - Savage Grenadier

    GOWJ - 151

  16. #16
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTRandy View Post
    TDM is liked more because you re-spawn faster and whatnot. When guardian is here everyone will be on that.
    exactly


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mlxbpf
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  17. #17
    Skaarj
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Alt,georgia
    Posts
    19
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: xHotHouseFlower

    Default

    Exe is boring sometimes but so is tdm I glade kings on it now

  18. #18
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    maybe they should do every gametype with zeta rules, but that wont happen
    it would be good though


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2ut50r
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  19. #19
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ANOTHER BRICK

    Default

    In other words, TDM is for the people that die alot. That's not a good argument against execution. Execution IS what made gears what it is today and is how it was originally meant to be played. All these so-called "casuals" come along and take out all the skill and fun in the game by having Epic cater towards them merely because they form the majority. It's bs. If you wanna play some TDM, go play it with other people that like to die alot. Sorry to be so hostile, but I hate when people complain about the few good things this game has left.
    |_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|______ _|_______|_______|_______|_______|___
    ____|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_ ______|_______|_______|_______|_______|
    |_______|_______|_______|__IN___|_______|__THE__|______ _|__WALL_|_______|_______|_______|__
    ____|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_ ______|_______|_______|_______|_______|
    |_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_ ______|_______|_______|_______|

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Bronx
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Brick View Post
    In other words, TDM is for the people that die alot. That's not a good argument against execution. Execution IS what made gears what it is today and is how it was originally meant to be played. All these so-called "casuals" come along and take out all the skill and fun in the game by having Epic cater towards them merely because they form the majority. It's bs. If you wanna play some TDM, go play it with other people that like to die alot. Sorry to be so hostile, but I hate when people complain about the few good things this game has left.
    exactly how I feel
    now that we have something that resembles actual execution with Zeta, people want to polute it with TDM that's why Alpha failed IMO when they still had the SOS and Retro plus TDM

  21. #21
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Guardian should be with zeta rules or I'm going to be annoyed.

  22. #22
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    210
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: B U lD S

    Default

    God no, TDM has all but killed proper gears

  23. #23
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Brick View Post
    In other words, TDM is for the people that die alot. That's not a good argument against execution. Execution IS what made gears what it is today and is how it was originally meant to be played. All these so-called "casuals" come along and take out all the skill and fun in the game by having Epic cater towards them merely because they form the majority. It's bs. If you wanna play some TDM, go play it with other people that like to die alot. Sorry to be so hostile, but I hate when people complain about the few good things this game has left.
    I understand more casuals play TDM, but no necessarily everyone is.
    I think it would fit the players that are good and have been playing a lot, but rather play TDM.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?b0appj
    Last edited by RaVeN; 02-27-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  24. #24
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckal9 View Post
    Guardian should be with zeta rules or I'm going to be annoyed.
    It would be soo good, that I doubt it will happen :'(
    The complete game should be Zeta in the first place.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?41jp2g
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Bronx
    Posts
    364

    Default

    so continue to play TDM you guys got everything catered to you
    let us few gears of war 1 geezers have our little playlist

  26. #26
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ANOTHER BRICK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaVeN View Post
    I think it would fit the players that are good and have been playing a lot, but rather play TDM.
    I don't think enough players fall into that category to justify its own playlist.
    |_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|______ _|_______|_______|_______|_______|___
    ____|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_ ______|_______|_______|_______|_______|
    |_______|_______|_______|__IN___|_______|__THE__|______ _|__WALL_|_______|_______|_______|__
    ____|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_ ______|_______|_______|_______|_______|
    |_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_ ______|_______|_______|_______|

  27. #27
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Tyrus
    Posts
    401
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: FACEMELTER84

    Default

    I'm not really a fan of TDM i rather play execution is just more intense in execution
    I would like to thank PopeAdrian37th for my awesome Jungle Tai skin
    Thank you Mr Gearhero for my Paintball skin

  28. #28
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Brick View Post
    I don't think enough players fall into that category to justify its own playlist.
    Cant tell u that with 100% accuracy cause i dont know...
    But i would bet my house that it would have more than the 500 players that Zeta Execution has worlwide right now.



    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vckvel
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  29. #29
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaVeN View Post
    Cant tell u that with 100% accuracy cause i dont know...
    But i would bet my house that it would have more than the 500 players that Zeta Execution has worlwide right now.



    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vckvel
    I dont think that amount of players justify a playlist neither.
    So if I were Epic, I would at least give it a try to see the outcome.
    I dont see anybody getting hurt out of this.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zpz1j1
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  30. #30
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: ANOTHER BRICK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaVeN View Post
    Cant tell u that with 100% accuracy cause i dont know...
    But i would bet my house that it would have more than the 500 players that Zeta Execution has worlwide right now.
    Right now, maybe. But we shouldn't be catering playlists for the "right-now" players. We should cater playlists to the long-term, and the hardcore. MOST of them don't play TDM. I guarantee that. Also, Epic has stated that those playlist population numbers are not accurate in the least.
    |_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|______ _|_______|_______|_______|_______|___
    ____|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_ ______|_______|_______|_______|_______|
    |_______|_______|_______|__IN___|_______|__THE__|______ _|__WALL_|_______|_______|_______|__
    ____|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_ ______|_______|_______|_______|_______|
    |_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_______|_ ______|_______|_______|_______|

  31. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    I'm all for Zeta TDM. Zeta rules need to get more attention. A zeta TDM playlist would open a lot of eyes to how awesome it is.

  32. #32
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Another Brick View Post
    Right now, maybe. But we shouldn't be catering playlists for the "right-now" players. We should cater playlists to the long-term, and the hardcore. MOST of them don't play TDM. I guarantee that. Also, Epic has stated that those playlist population numbers are not accurate in the least.
    Agreed.
    Maybe they should put Zeta TDM at the same time, next to Zeta Execution, so they can have a more even accurate number to compare between them.
    Or maybe just leave both.
    Its up to Epic.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nlooe1
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  33. #33
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteGrim View Post
    I'm all for Zeta TDM. Zeta rules need to get more attention. A zeta TDM playlist would open a lot of eyes to how awesome it is.
    100% what i am trying to say.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?et0d34
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

  34. #34
    Boomshot
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,596
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Brendover

    Default

    TDM is the worst game mode.

    If zeta became TDM-only permanently, I'd probably stop playing this game.
    GoW > GoW 3 > GoW J >= GoW 2

    <3 Thanks to III LYCAN III for the Classic Hammerburst, Alex and Anya codes! You are the best! <3

  35. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    South Bronx
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brendy Boy View Post
    TDM is the worst game mode.

    If zeta became TDM-only permanently, I'd probably stop playing this game.
    that'll be a nail in the coffin for me aswell as it stands right now I'm the only one on my friends list that kept the game the 5 or 6 guys I had on my list all have left the game

  36. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Murr-Town
    Posts
    423
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: A720BOXER

    Default

    agreed it should be for TDM exection is sooooooo boring

  37. #37
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    703
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: bowbow13

    Default

    TDM: Everyone run around like an idiot and rack up deaths so your team loses.

    Execution: Strategically use map control to defeat the opponent.

  38. #38
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hartlepool, North-East UK
    Posts
    69
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Broughy1322

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteGrim View Post
    I'm all for Zeta TDM. Zeta rules need to get more attention. A zeta TDM playlist would open a lot of eyes to how awesome it is.
    +1

    Surprised by all the TDM hate. All they have to do is change Zeta KOTH to Zeta TDM. "Hardcore" players can keep their precious execution. Really the answer to all problems is the put zeta rules (no SP, lower active damage) for all playlists, but people here also need to realise that execution isn't the most popular game type based on the numbers and those who enjoy other game types should be given the chance to experience these fantastic Zeta rules on their chosen type.

  39. #39
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    507
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DeRobertC PSN ID: IFrozenI

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaVeN View Post
    Theres no good or bad, everything is relative to each person's opinion.
    But this guy comes here saying that Execution is the way gears must be played.
    So thats just hes opinion.
    I dont think that Zeta TDM would hurt the community in any way.
    If someone doesnt like it, then he should not play it.
    Its really easy.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?elvydv
    See but it does hurt the community by getting Epic to not focus on other priorities like sponging, hitboxes, dlc, etc. I think every playlist should have zeta rules but I would rather have other things fixed first, like Anthony Carmine.
    Current Level: 70's | Onyx Medals: 3/ 65 Achievements: 70%
    Looking for Weapon Skin/Character codes - A place in my signature for those generous few.
    Special Thanks to Like a Boss for the Griffin code. Your awesome
    AVENGERS

  40. #40
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    67
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ObservationSlave View Post
    TDM: Everyone run around like an idiot and rack up deaths so your team loses.

    Execution: Strategically use map control to defeat the opponent.
    Agreed.
    Execution is more stragegy-based gameplay.
    But, I never said they had to take it out.
    Give us both gametypes.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qp5mla
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •