Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zeta TDM

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lIRaVeNIl

Quote Originally Posted by Broughy1322 View Post
    +1

Surprised by all the TDM hate. All they have to do is change Zeta KOTH to Zeta TDM. "Hardcore" players can keep their precious execution. Really the answer to all problems is the put zeta rules (no SP, lower active damage) for all playlists, but people here also need to realise that execution isn't the most popular game type based on the numbers and those who enjoy other game types should be given the chance to experience these fantastic Zeta rules on their chosen type.
    You couldnt have said it in a greatet manner.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vk2m1q
    | H | A | R | D | G | O | R | 3 |
    £•RaVeNz•£

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DeRobertC View Post
    See but it does hurt the community by getting Epic to not focus on other priorities like sponging, hitboxes, dlc, etc. I think every playlist should have zeta rules but I would rather have other things fixed first, like Anthony Carmine.
    Haha agreed.
    Sponging is crazy these days.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?iummjm
    £•RaVeNz•£

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FLaW ChRiS

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Beast78 View Post
    how about NO

Execution is what gears is suppose to be
    100% Fact.
    Top 200 Gears of War 1 Ranked Execution.
    Original Top 20 Gears of War 2 Ranked Execution.
    Original Top 5 Gears of War 3 Ranked Execution.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: B Web

Quote Originally Posted by FLaW ChRiS View Post
    100% Fact.
    100% Opinion.

Warzon is what gears is suppose to be. 100% Truth

Quote Originally Posted by ckal9 View Post
    Guardian should be with zeta rules or I'm going to be annoyed.
    It's not going to be. And guardian won't impact the TDM population. You need DLC 4 to play guardian, meaning it's numbers may start off low until more ppl get the DLC.

100% Fact.
    Not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    It's not going to be. And guardian won't impact the TDM population. You need DLC 4 to play guardian, meaning it's numbers may start off low until more ppl get the DLC.

Not really.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?eg4i4t
    £•RaVeNz•£

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

100% Fact.
    More like 100% your opinion.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3xr1k4
    £•RaVeNz•£

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DC Direct View Post
    100% Opinion.

Warzon is what gears is suppose to be. 100% Truth
    what ever helps you sleep at night LOL

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xxLoKixxx

100 and ten persent in agreeance here. un fortueantly it is the most played game type.. and i do love the rule set. I play at night and it's hard to find any ranked matches besides tdm.. it sucks.. im not a warzone or exucution guy im into koth. But the abbility to play a more balanced game of tdm, mite just make it fun.
    FriGG-FraYer-LoKi

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xFriggxFrayerx View Post
    100 and ten persent in agreeance here. un fortueantly it is the most played game type.. and i do love the rule set. I play at night and it's hard to find any ranked matches besides tdm.. it sucks.. im not a warzone or exucution guy im into koth. But the abbility to play a more balanced game of tdm, mite just make it fun.
    Exactly.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?b0kadm
    £•RaVeNz•£

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Another Brick View Post
    In other words, TDM is for the people that die alot. That's not a good argument against execution. Execution IS what made gears what it is today and is how it was originally meant to be played. All these so-called "casuals" come along and take out all the skill and fun in the game by having Epic cater towards them merely because they form the majority. It's bs. If you wanna play some TDM, go play it with other people that like to die alot. Sorry to be so hostile, but I hate when people complain about the few good things this game has left.
    This^^^^ Zeta is the best thing to come out of gears 3 TDM the worst ,Team death match was ment to be some where for new players to experiance gears ,TDM plays like no other gears game type if you camp on KOTH you loose same with execution if you dont win the fight to control the power weapons you loose TDM rewards poor players who spend entire matches sitting behind cover with a chance to win

If you want to experiance Zeta you have the choice of KOTH respawning game type ,And execution where every life counts
    The reason we wanted zeta in the first place is because epic toned gears 3 down for the casuals who mostly play TDM ,If most TDM players realy wanted zeta then epic could remove stopping power across all game types

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RaVeN View Post
    You couldnt have said it in a greatet manner.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vk2m1q

NO KOTH is a game type that requires moving and rushing a capture ,Makes sense not to have stopping power ,TDM is a game type that requires sitting in cover pointing a AR at spawn dont even understand why a TDM player would want zeta rules

in all honesty a zeta tdm would be a good way to gauge if "zeta rules" is a more popular choice across the board. I do love zeta exe ( might be all i play currently) but with the newer gears crowd , tdm seems the way to go based on the population. alpha and zeta imo have such lower numbers because of the many restrictions on those game types. u single out hb users, u single out parties of 5, and u single out ppl who like respawn gametypes. With gears 1 , all i played was exe be it ranked or public. in gears 2-3 all i really play is respawn gametypes .

Quote Originally Posted by tc88 chosen 1 View Post
    This^^^^ Zeta is the best thing to come out of gears 3 TDM the worst ,Team death match was ment to be some where for new players to experiance gears ,TDM plays like no other gears game type if you camp on KOTH you loose same with execution if you dont win the fight to control the power weapons you loose TDM rewards poor players who spend entire matches sitting behind cover with a chance to win

If you want to experiance Zeta you have the choice of KOTH respawning game type ,And execution where every life counts
    The reason we wanted zeta in the first place is because epic toned gears 3 down for the casuals who mostly play TDM ,If most TDM players realy wanted zeta then epic could remove stopping power across all game types
    No offense but that logic seems backwards ,well in my own opinion that is . I feel because tdm is a respawn non objective gametype , you have more of a reason to take chances because you will respawn after a cpl of minutes. and gametypes like exe since u have only one life per round you play more conservative. well thats how i play atleast.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IR o IN i IN View Post
    No offense but that logic seems backwards ,well in my own opinion that is . I feel because tdm is a respawn non objective gametype , you have more of a reason to take chances because you will respawn after a cpl of minutes. and gametypes like exe since u have only one life per round you play more conservative. well thats how i play atleast.
    My logic ..Stopping power was added to help poor players who couldnt handle ppl rushing them ,Most poor players/casuals seem to play TDM which is why im confused why a TDM player would want zeta rules zeta is classic gears TDM is not classic it was added to attract new players to the series TDM allready dominates the standard playlist ,Untill guardian finaly returns if epic want to do another zeta playlist guardian would be the perfect choice

Palace Guard

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSniperSpy View Post
    Nothing against you but how does someone hate execution.. the gametype that made this game series what it is today.
    Personally, I think it's stupid that I have to be up close to somebody to kill them. That's why I play warzone. It doesn't make sense to me that I can't shoot somebody and kill them while they're on the ground. I'm not saying I don't understand the appeal of it, because I do understand that people want that up close in your face action...I'm just saying that that's the reason it doesn't appeal to ME.
    WE EAT TONIGHT!
    I preach civility on the forums and do my best to maintain and advance discussions that are as informative as they are polite.

\\*//::HIGH FIVE:: ::CHEST BUMP:: ::ASS SLAP::\\*//

Quote Originally Posted by tc88 chosen 1 View Post
    My logic ..Stopping power was added to help poor players who couldnt handle ppl rushing them ,Most poor players/casuals seem to play TDM which is why im confused why a TDM player would want zeta rules zeta is classic gears TDM is not classic it was added to attract new players to the series TDM allready dominates the standard playlist ,Untill guardian finaly returns if epic want to do another zeta playlist guardian would be the perfect choice
    On that note I do agree. what I was speaking of was the level of play and the chances you would take. even tho i know there are alot of tdm campers, theres also alot of ppl who would try to go toe to toe 1v5 w shotty because they know if they die they will just respawn. whit the way the rifles are and the speed overall in gears 3, you would you are taking a big risk jumping into a 1v5 situation w just shotty expecting to come out victorious in exe. thus you are more cautious and attempt to be more tactical if that type of situation (1v5) were to arise.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PigDestroyer01

If they can do it without losing Execution and koth then I say yeah why not but I like the idea of keeping it old school but someone cOuld have played gears multipkayer since the first and still like tdm, I don't but if People want it then why not. I just want then to remove stoping power in the every mode and then this game would be sound! But untill they do I'm sticking with zeta koth since its all I play.

Banned

stopping power never made sense to begin with I couldn't believe when I bought part 2 the butchering that Epic did the MP with that one drastic addition essential rewarding players for camping

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: B Web

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme Beast78 View Post
    stopping power never made sense to begin with I couldn't believe when I bought part 2 the butchering that Epic did the MP with that one drastic addition essential rewarding players for camping
    Really thats how you see it...... that actually explains a lot.

My thought on SP is it punishes mindless lemming's running in straight line. SP only effects you if you run in a (repeat) straight line to the barrel of the gun. I have never had an issue with SP, especially with the now 8 way analog evade that gears3 has(gears2 only has 4). Just evade bounce slide and gnashed them.

But I do love punishing fools that don't know how to tap the "A" button.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Terrify IV

TDM is only the most played because people don't like waiting and watching, they rush in and don't care about their 1 life. I personally hate TDM with a passion because it's really campy. The game doesn't need Zeta TDM. Please give the people who like Gears how it was a good playlist.
    Level: 56
    Do not put the Retro and Sawed Off in Gears of War Judgement!
    Not stopping until I get my \\*//
    Bootstrapper with Gold Medal

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PeRK82

Quote Originally Posted by RaVeN View Post
    They should make zeta tdm since it is the most played gametype.
    I love Zeta rules like nothing else on earth, but i dont like so much execution.
    Please Epic!!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ijcrd1

No they need to make a TDM with Execution rules. I didnt play warzone back in the day but i love TDM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12